G2: New York Knicks @ Miami Heat 04.30 7:00 PM

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
And how come nobody's talking about how terrible Novaks been leaving Battier open several times TO's. His one open 3 he rushes

Sage

Rotation player
This is so depressing. My hands are sweating, I'm really riding this game and it's just making me sader and sader.

Lets go, guys!

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
I'm so disappointed in Amare he just did not show up again even if he's not getting the ball at least dominate the glass and play good D

Our guys just look tired out there and more than a little lost. We definitely don't look like a team with the energy needed to win a playoff game.

miked1958

Rotation player
Refs won't let Knicks win tonight. In 2 games in Miami, the free throw disparity in the 2nd quarter is 34-1! Odd. The lone NY free throw wasn't even a foul. It was illegal defense.

You see Lebron tryin to foul Melo right before half. Fouls him, no call, he raises hands in disgust. Miami player even complaining refs refuse to call foul.

I saw Wade clear out Bibby throwing an elbow. I saw Chandler called for a tech for screaming but Bosh gets away with a scream?
See. We are not going to be allowed to beat this team. We get within 3 an 5 or 6 a few times on some runs and a chance to close even further and the Refs just give it back to the Heat with the ticky tack fouls and allowing the flops to push the lead back out to 10/11. We maybe have one more run left in us but.........