G2: New York Knicks @ Miami Heat 04.30 7:00 PM

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
Knicks just played terrible ball can't even blame the refs, no flow on offense terrible D. Melo slowed down so much in the 2nd half, Amare was a no show, all the injuries, and this team is not showing any real fight.

roflbot.jpg

nyk_nyk

All Star
The Heat just execute better than us. I'm not afraid to admit that. We are not on their level yet. They make crisp passes and understand how to exploit the defense.

oshi

Benchwarmer
Amare was useless, not rebounding the ball, not closing out on D. He NEEDS to come off the bench or something at this point. We all know Melo/STAT combo hasn't worked ALL YEAR and both have played better in the past without each other. I'd prefer to see Jeffries out there over STAT at this point at least HE TRIES.

BDiddy/JR/Melo/Novak/Chandler should be the lineup for key stretches

CA7

Scoring Champ
Not having Shumpert/Lin kills us

we need athleticism in the back court to handle Miami's ball pressure, we're still an above average team, who cant consistently defend and get great shots

we need some athleticism and some motivation

its stressful, when you watch every game since Dec 25th and see some of the same characteristics, it takes a toll emotionally because I support this team but it seems they're just not into it

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
Amare was useless, not rebounding the ball, not closing out on D. He NEEDS to come off the bench or something at this point. We all know Melo/STAT combo hasn't worked ALL YEAR and both have played better in the past without each other. I'd prefer to see Jeffries out there over STAT at this point at least HE TRIES.

**** that Novak is useless the way Miami stays home on shooters right now

Tokie420

Benchwarmer
Who the **** is amare kidding. His pre game comments was as intense as he got tonight...wow what a pitiful team to watch right now. two years in a row 7th seed 4-0 sweep out.:wallbash:

Sage

Rotation player
Reggie said it best. All the shots the Knicks made were fadeaways or heavily contested shots. Most of the shots Miami made were fairly open, they'd make the extra pass and move without the ball.

Knicks seriously need to work on that. Iso and a semi-functioning pick and roll is not going to be enough. :(

miked1958

Rotation player

Well 18-6 for Woodson is going to quickly become 18-10. It will all be over by sunday night around 730.

Then we can start the Phil Jackson threads

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
The turner + draft picks for Amare the sixers offered us early in the season sounds pretty good right now.. oh well to late now

CA7

Scoring Champ
Every year we're optimistic and boom the fukk shit, like Clyde said if we would have taken care of business in the regular season we wouldn't be in this mess