Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2122627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: G2: New York Knicks @ Miami Heat 04.30 7:00 PM

Originally Posted by StEpHoN_mArBuRy
    Game over and NOW he wants to show some fight? GTFOH! Dude showed no aggression all game!

Veteran

Originally Posted by nyk_nyk
    Game over and NOW he wants to show some fight? GTFOH! Dude showed no aggression all game!
    Classic.

And some people said it was no big deal that this joker was fronting tear drops and talking like Ewing while going to more fashion shows and dressing more girlie than the guys who go to musical theater school w/ my gf....smh.

This cat has a faulty ****ing head, and it's been obv for a while. Along with his 3 rebound playoff games that occurred during his so-called "showcase" playoff series' before we signed him.

can anyone confirm whether he punched a glass case out of frustration or was there actual **** goin down in the locker room between him and another knick (who?)

Knicks need to buy a couple clues from the (c)Heat:

ball movement: pass the ball around the horn. find Novak open.
    more movement, less TO's.

Melo: make like LBJ and pass the ball more. fading in the 2nd half is BS.

STAT: man up, play like you're worth 20M/year. you're not. worth. it.

Novak, if you're not getting open, you need to move your ass, or get off the court; you're a waste of space otherwise.

how does Battier get open like that? ridorkulous!

face it, there's no stopping LBJ or Wade, but like Clyde says, you gotta watch the ball and watch your man, and we'll cut down on way open shots. that's the crux of defensive ball yo!

free throws? c'mon now. practice, ya f*cks!

other than Junior Swish, our bench is Mobb Crap. wtf Wood Son? give the big boys some run!

idk Miami are just faster, smarter, better on offense and defense, and better coached. how do you beat that? STAT? STAT? STAT? ahhhh, go punch a fire extinguisher! smfh

Is it really that hard to set up screens for Novak? It's not like Novak can't shoot under pressure or contested 3s. It's not like he's getting double-teamed. Why are there no plays to set him up. Someone please explain. #1 shooter in the league @ 47% he only had how many attempts???

It's the only way the Knicks can beat the heat is by raining threes. All this isomelo get's him tired by the 4th quarter.

Please someone in Game three go into Wade's locker and throw his herpes medicine into the heat's bench.

we lack sufficient depth the Heat threw 10 guys at us, we use to have to that luxury but injuries killed us

James-Anthony
    Wade-Stoudemire
    Bosh-Chandler
    Chalmers-Shumpert
    Haslem-Smith
    Cole-Lin
    Anthony-Jeffries
    Battier-Fields
    Jones-Davis
    Miller-Novak

I think healthy we can give them a run for their money but we just dont have the bodies

Heat didn't play that well and were absolutely beatable.

The Spurs, Lakers, Thunder and Clippers would have beaten them last night!!

The Knicks, like the past 10 years, just suck.

Did Amar'e even play?

Chandler with the flu is completely useless, our interior defense didn't exist.

Melo needs to pass the damn ball more instead of chucking.

Our bench is a joke apart from J.R. Smith.

Who's gonna watch next season? I might not. Sick and tired of this roster, we'll never get out of the first round with this team.

What irks me most about Amar'e is his sensitivity. He's upset he doesn't get more touches? He wants to score? GO GET THE BALL off the rim. Knicks certainly miss enough shots. ATTACK THE CUP and get some cheapies. I can't recall the last time STAT dunked home a missed shot.

He pouts instead. He doesn't get the ball, so he plays w/ lethargy. Doesn't rebound, run the floor or contribute on defense.

PERFECT EXAMPLE was STAT planting under the basket on a MIA inbounds play. Heat had like 3 seconds left on shot clock. Amar'e has his back to the inbounder, Battier goes around him from the opposite post and flashes for the pass on the block right under the hoop. Amar'e barely impedes his movement, & instead of playing defens eon him he passes him off to nobody as he defends empty space on the oppoiste side of the hoop. Pass goes to Shane who flips it up and in. 2 points.

Still can't get over the screen Haslem set last night, where he clobbered Baron Davis. Davis went to change his direction to avoid the pick, & Haslem stuck his body out and decked Davis, sending him to the floor. NOt even an offensive foul?

Compare that to the Flagrant-2 the ref called on Chandler for setting the same exact pick.

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    Knicks need to buy a couple clues from the (c)Heat:

ball movement: pass the ball around the horn. find Novak open.
    more movement, less TO's.

Melo: make like LBJ and pass the ball more. fading in the 2nd half is BS.

STAT: man up, play like you're worth 20M/year. you're not. worth. it.

Novak, if you're not getting open, you need to move your ass, or get off the court; you're a waste of space otherwise.

how does Battier get open like that? ridorkulous!

face it, there's no stopping LBJ or Wade, but like Clyde says, you gotta watch the ball and watch your man, and we'll cut down on way open shots. that's the crux of defensive ball yo!

free throws? c'mon now. practice, ya f*cks!

other than Junior Swish, our bench is Mobb Crap. wtf Wood Son? give the big boys some run!

idk Miami are just faster, smarter, better on offense and defense, and better coached. how do you beat that? STAT? STAT? STAT? ahhhh, go punch a fire extinguisher! smfh
    A lot of lol

Originally Posted by mafra
    What irks me most about Amar'e is his sensitivity. He's upset he doesn't get more touches? He wants to score? GO GET THE BALL off the rim. Knicks certainly miss enough shots. ATTACK THE CUP and get some cheapies. I can't recall the last time STAT dunked home a missed shot.

He pouts instead. He doesn't get the ball, so he plays w/ lethargy. Doesn't rebound, run the floor or contribute on defense.

PERFECT EXAMPLE was STAT planting under the basket on a MIA inbounds play. Heat had like 3 seconds left on shot clock. Amar'e has his back to the inbounder, Battier goes around him from the opposite post and flashes for the pass on the block right under the hoop. Amar'e barely impedes his movement, & instead of playing defens eon him he passes him off to nobody as he defends empty space on the oppoiste side of the hoop. Pass goes to Shane who flips it up and in. 2 points.
    A lot of concurrence.

Originally Posted by Dzwonsson
    Yeah, this season's showed it can only get worse with him...
    I agree, he is just a injery-prone now. With that cap space, how many decent players can we have? I hope he can retire early. That is the only way.

For the sake of knicks, Please!

Let me explain you all something. I don't understand you guys bitching about Amare's offense. His offensive stats show he had a very solid game offensively, so what's there to complain about? You people are overreacting, dude missed three shots and was blocked once and you're talking like he missed tons of uncontested jumpers/layups. I agree Amare lacks aggressiveness at the rim and effort on defense, but we didn't lose that game because of Amare only.

We lost it because our defense allowed Wade to have a shootaround out there, because we couldn't reply to MIA's ball and off the ball movement, because we barely contested their three ball shooters and because we played 1 on 5 basketball. That game is on the entire team and the coaching staff, not on Amare, Melo, Fields as individuals.

Originally Posted by GoKnicks!
    Is it really that hard to set up screens for Novak? It's not like Novak can't shoot under pressure or contested 3s. It's not like he's getting double-teamed. Why are there no plays to set him up. Someone please explain. #1 shooter in the league @ 47% he only had how many attempts???

It's the only way the Knicks can beat the heat is by raining threes. All this isomelo get's him tired by the 4th quarter.
    I agree 100%. I get so frustrated not seeing Novak get more touches and while he is not the most gifted athletically, I still think Woodson is just not drawing up plays for him at all. When he's out there, he's just kind of sitting in the corner waiting for someone to pass him the ball, which they never do. Is he that much worse athletically then that guy on the Heat and there's one on the Bulls too, I don't know their names, but for some reason at critical moments they are always found open and hit their threes. I never see this happen with Novak.

Another thing is, I love Melo and don't think the Knicks would have any chance without him, but I wish he would drive to the basket more. He is so good in the paint yet he always seems to settle for the fifteen foot jump shot. Maybe it's got to do with the spacing with Chandler and STAT, but this is a flaw. The Knicks are one of the best three point shooting teams in the league but because of a lack of a consistent inside game, it can never take off.

Originally Posted by NYallDay
    can anyone confirm whether he punched a glass case out of frustration or was there actual **** goin down in the locker room between him and another knick (who?)
    On twitter Incarcerated Bob is saying he got into a fight with another teammate went to punch him missed and hit the fire extinguisher instead. He was first to report that amare lacerated his hand long before the major media member did

There are on of two candidates that I'm thinking about, Chandler because chandler was frustrated with a mares defense or Jr Smith because Smith docent feed him enough

Originally Posted by WeReady
    On twitter Incarcerated Bob is saying he got into a fight with another teammate went to punch him missed and hit the fire extinguisher instead. He was first to report that amare lacerated his hand long before the major media member did

There are on of two candidates that I'm thinking about, Chandler because chandler was frustrated with a mares defense or Jr Smith because Smith docent feed him enough
    Yeah, he was mad and got into it with another player, who was also wearing cornrows, punched his face, but didn't realize it was his own reflection from the glass.