STAT is a fukkin idiot

fender0577

Rotation player
why would anyone take Stat for his 20 million plus over the next 3 seasons....

We are stuck with him and his pussy defense....smashes a wall....how about a hard foul; on Lebron instead of side stepping out of the way..........
:agreed:I love STAT, but i was thinking the same thing, when i heard this, we could have used that energy on the court.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Damn...... Its been a rough year for STAT. I think its pretty sad that, in just one year, he was the face of the Knicks' franchise and considered the saviour, proclaiming the Knicks are back. And now, he just became the biggest joke for the Knicks roster, taking the throne from Mike Bibby with all this shit he's pulling recently.

iSaYughh

Starter
Damn...... Its been a rough year for STAT. I think its pretty sad that, in just one year, he was the face of the Knicks' franchise and considered the saviour, proclaiming the Knicks are back. And now, he just became the biggest joke for the Knicks roster, taking the throne from Mike Bibby with all this shit he's pulling recently.

The problem may have been (and be) that he was proclaimed our savior...when he never actually produced and did enough to earn that accolade.

He received pseudo-Ewing status, when it wasn't deserved. Can't imagine it didn't get to his head, either -- it certainly masked a lot of flaws for a long period of time here, when those flaws really shoulda been given the attention. And, if fixed, maybe he then coulda been our "savior".

Also, I don't like the idea that the NYK need some "savior". We need ballers, that's it, guys who will play and play hard as a team.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
The problem may have been (and be) that he was proclaimed our savior...when he never actually produced and did enough to earn that accolade.

He received pseudo-Ewing status, when it wasn't deserved. Can't imagine it didn't get to his head, either -- it certainly masked a lot of flaws for a long period of time here, when those flaws really shoulda been given the attention. And, if fixed, maybe he then coulda been our "savior".

Also, I don't like the idea that the NYK need some "savior". We need ballers, that's it, guys who will play and play hard as a team.

True. You can blame that to the NY media who hype every little event when it comes to the Knicks. I should have known better that Amar'e is not capable of decent defense, let alone leading a basketball team.

Man, this current playoff run is getting me depressed. Everything that can go wrong has gone wrong for our Knicks. Chandler, not 100% with the flu. Shumpert, torn ACL and out for 6-8 months. STAT, injures his ****in cornrowed ass by punching a fire extinguisher. To top it all off, we're down 0-2, to the Miami Heat :barf:

Peter

Benchwarmer
Stat's play is still worth a few millions, now he is out, our secont unit become even worse. Where are the mobb deep?

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
1st of all F*ck STAT

2nd yes STAT will miss the rest of the playoffs

3rd reports are that Dolan is furious at Stoudemire.You know when the owner hates you, you gone!

untitled-1l7y7l.gif

quiggle

Starter
I also thought it was not appropriate of him to go to Knicks practices wearing hoodies to honor trayvon, play the game and dont bring outside drama onto the court. its not youre business. but then again it shouldnt surprise when he also did this with the suns wearing the Nights Latin jerseys.

Wargames

Starter
Please stop with the bobcats theory those players this year averaged 7 wins and Jordan is way to cheap to take amare. Also quibble like alway GTFO of here with you insinuations and troll comments.

skisloper

Starter
Just think.......
we could have amnesty STAT instead of Billups.....
Billups
Shump
Fields
Melo
Chandler...

with Billups coming off the book we would have had enough to offer a MAX contract to Deron Williams....and have 5-6 million leftover...

OH WELL AS IT GOES....

CA7

Scoring Champ
Just think.......
Billups
Shump
Fields
Melo
Chandler...

with Billups coming off the book we would have had enough to offer a MAX contract to Deron Williams....and have 5-6 million leftover...

OH WELL AS IT GOES....

yeah but that would have been 80mil Dolan would have had to pay for a guy thats not on the team anymore, Billups was comin off the books anyway so it didn't matter

quiggle

Starter
Just think.......
Billups
Shump
Fields
Melo
Chandler...

OH WELL AS IT GOES....

you have to look at it from a business perspective. now if we kept billups is he more of an attraction then Renaissance Man to games, what about merchandise sales? for some reason, not sure if its still there, knicks fans still have soft spot for Statosphere but we barely knew Billups. the goal is to find what generates most money to help pay with Garden rennovations, if we lose who cares. its not about winning like Wu Tang Cash Rules Everything Around Me

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
@HarveyAraton: Amar'e didn't take his Jewish education seriously enough: we break glass in celebration not defeat.

LMAO. :teeth: