STAT is a fukkin idiot

Wargames

Starter
Can we argue that Amar'e is the worst defensive player in the league? I think he can take that title away from Scalabrine.

he was playing decent D before this latest back injury. Now that he is back he seems hesitant to commit to it again since he probably doesn't want to injure himself again..... and that he doesn't seem to like doing it.

GoKnicks!

Benchwarmer
Amar'e Stoudemire ‏ @Amareisreal Close
I am so mad at myself right now, I want to apologize to the fans and my team, not proud of my actions, headed home for a new start

Amar'e Stoudemire ‏ @Amareisreal Close
I am so mad at myself right now for being mad for being mad at myself I punched Toney Douglas and cut my other hand. I apologize again to the fans and my team, not proud of my actions, headed to Jerusalem for a new start

SMFH, this clown didn't waste the punch on a heat.

Wargames

Starter
ny_a_stoudemire01jr_400.jpg

KingCharles34

All Star
I hope to never see this bum wear a knicks uniform again...hes a f*ckin disgrace to this team. The NBA will be a better league when negative Stats retires

21 Shump Street

Benchwarmer
What about a trade with Houston of:

Amare Stoudemire
Toney Douglas

for

Luis Scola
Kyle Lowry
Pick

Houston get a new beginning and a chance to move forward with a new STAT/Dragic era. Both will increase ticket sales as Dragic has become the Jeremy Lin of the western conference and Houston is dying for a star.

We get a decent third option in Scola (behind Melo & Chandler) and someone who can play defense. And a very solid backup PG behind Lin. B-Diddy has been mainly rubbish and isn't a long term answer.

On a side note, if Stat is traded i'd love us to sign Marcus Camby as a backup for Chandler. Nostalgia from his brilliant fill in for Ewing in the 99' playoffs.

VeryGundy

Benchwarmer
thats wishful thinking but realistically it would be for scola our pick back and (another 17 to 20 pick) and then maybe Dalembert who should be moved for another piece on a different team. Its the most realistic way to make salaries match.

Salaries don't match. It has to be Scola plus Martin or Lowry. I doubt Houston would let Lowry go though.

BananaSauce

Benchwarmer
should have punched lebum face. wait, he still can with a cement block cast.

get him in there woodson! and let him punch lebum hairline back to his butt.:alert:

do it!!! reedem yourself amare!!!:beer:

With all the locker room stuff and constant under performing of this team, i think we should re hire Walsh and just blow this mutha up.

iSaYughh

Starter
Holy....let's stop with the insane STAT trades.

This guy is a millimeter away from being a Rashard Lewish type player/contract.

Gilbert Arenas territory, easily.

If we were able to trade STAT and simply get cap space by way of some expiring contracts and a weak 1st round pick....it would be a miracle.

You know the guy is ****ed in the head and something really isn't right when he talks like he is a winner and the 2nd coming of Ewing, but puts up sub-5 rebound performances in the playoffs like clockwork.

Or when he tries to act like he's gritty and front tear stains, but he goes to more fashion shoes and dresses more girlie than the guys who go to musical theater school with my gf....smfh.

Even when he wasn't this bad (yet), this cat irked the shit out of me with his whack ass persona and all the fronting and fraudemiring.

iSaYughh

Starter
With all the locker room stuff and constant under performing of this team, i think we should re hire Walsh and just blow this mutha up.

Walsh wouldn't touch this franchise/Dolan with a 10 foot pole. Same goes for D'antoni.

Maybe Jackson comes.....but I doubt it, unless Dolan makes the contractual concessions he never afforded Walsh.

Wonder if people are still going to front like Walsh and D'antoni were shedding tears while the Knicks "revived" themselves after their exists and abandoning both their visions, respectively.

Rioferd

Benchwarmer
Honestly Im fed up with this guy.

If we could get some value for him we should trade him. This is such an unprofessional and immature move by him. It puts him out the rest of the playoffs for no good reason other than by him losing his cool.

He is supposed to be a franchise player. A star. He is paid a maximum salary. Yet now he has ruled himself out for the rest of the series as a result of stupidity.

They should fine him for the rest of the year and refuse to pay him. This is the biggest disappointment in a knicks player since starbury.

Why do we constantly have to put up with this shit as knicks fans? I just don't understand how we can always be so unlucky and get these kinds of players.

Tokie420

Benchwarmer
Amar'e Stoudemire@Amareisreal
We all have done thing out of anger that we regret. That makes us human. Bad timing on my part. Sorry guys. This to shall pass.

"This to shall pass" Yup just like were about to pass the grizzlies for most playoff losses in a row. :barf:Dudes a douche

tiger0330

Legend
Bad back, bad knees, one arm and retarded making 100M makes you untradable. No team in their right mind is going to trade you for a guy coming off the kind of year he's had, for better or worse the Knicks are stuck with the fool.