STAT is a fukkin idiot

metrocard

Legend
You guys are a bunch of losers, making fun of your own player!

Shame on you all!

It's not funny when one of our players gets hurt.

As if it's all Amar'es fault now...shaking my ****ing head.

I don't like Amar'e one bit as a baller, but it's hardly his fault the Heat prison-raped us twice in a row.

I explained it 10,000 times to you, but you either didn't read that shit or didn't understand it.

He's a D'Antoni player in the Woodson system next to Chandler, a guy that kills his game.

First mistake was to trade for Melo, second mistake was to sign Chandler.

Amar'e, Melo, Chandler - all good players on their own, but a horrible combination. Probably the worst combination of star players in NBA history.

Paul/STAT/Melo could have worked.

D. Williams/Melo/Chandler could have worked.

Paul/Melo/D. Howard could have worked.

D. Williams/Gallo/STAT could have worked.

And a few more combinations, but Melo/STAT/Chandler is like ****ing yourself.

Our shit ass bench doesn't help either. We have one, I repeat ONE good bench player in J.R. Smith. That's a complete joke. San Antonio have more depth at 13th, 14th, 15th than we have at 8th or 9th.

If we start next season with the same core of players I probably won't watch the season. I have absolutely no business in watching the annual first round demolition and even worse - the annual roster **** ups during the offseason.

New York Knicks - the worst managed team in sports ever since Ernie Grunfeld and Jeff van Gundy left.

**** you Dolan, you ain't got 5% of John Mara and Steve Tisch you fat and spoiled mother****er!

Eh, don't be so sensitive. STAT jokes helps attract members on the forum.

Rady should pay me with how many members I attract here lol.

metrocard

Legend
Guys the knicks can arguably trade Amare either to the rockets for Scola, our pick back, and a role-player. Or they can see what they can get from Philly that wants amare since he would fit in with they're system that is based on transition basketball. Philly kept brand at 17 million a year and he is worse than Amare. Right now they would probably offer brand and a pick or some combination of matching salaries of they're role-players if the Knicks wanted to trade.

Scola does everything better than Amare except block shots.

Rockets would never trade Scola anyway he means too much to their locker room and is a great fit on any team and one of the most skilled big men in the world for the last 10 years, even before he came to the NBA.

Kiyaman

Legend
how does a player getting pissed translate to us being a mess?

we cant seem to get over this hump..we can win some games in reg season but simply are not ready for playoffs...is it no Lin? miami smacked us with lin... is it coaching? could be... is it amare and melo? amare and tyson? i dont know..bring in phil jackson and then we can TRULY see if these guys can coexist.. although like i said, the problem isnt amare-melo it could be amare-tyson too

:agreed:
The way Donnie Walsh & Dantoni F..Ked over this Knicks team from 2008 to 2010....the signing of Stat were our savior from being the NJ Nets.

We do need a genious (Phil Jackson) to advise Grunwald/Woodson on the Keepers for next season (the two act like they are powerless & clueless), plus our entire coaching-staff need to be advised on how important it is to teach all our role-players an offense/defense system so our star-players remain star-players in the regular season and playoffs.

As a Knicks FAN....I dont know the situation between role-players vs star-players vs coaching-staff in the lockerroom, practice, or in a game lineup? But somewhere within those area lies a problem when the Knicks two career high scoring stars can not outscore the Miami Heat in any of the 8 quarters played in the postseason series....Embarrassed? Embarrassed?
Defensive rookie Shump in his first NBA playoff game tore his ACL in the 3rd qtr. when the Knicks were losing by 31 points...

quiggle

Starter
I don't get the impression that his tweets, especially apology to you the fans, was sincere. just a stunt pr move to prevent storm of criticism.

btw if you really want to know what the real deal is, he already knows the series is over so he accomplishes two things by getting injured a) he prevents himself from further serious injury b) so he can hang Melo who he is jealous of to dry and embarrass him when they get swept. its the same thing as last year, same exact thing. he saw Chauncey hurt, series was gone, this year Iman hurt series also gone. but he'll still collect the cool millions you, the fans, love to shower him with.

Wargames

Starter
Scola does everything better than Amare except block shots.

Rockets would never trade Scola anyway he means too much to their locker room and is a great fit on any team and one of the most skilled big men in the world for the last 10 years, even before he came to the NBA.

Well the rockets tried to trade him for pau Gasol and that is the same team that traded for derek fisher just to buy him out of his contraxt. It could happen the rockets know there roster can't go far and have tried to move people but no one has bit yet.

metrocard

Legend
Scola and Gasol are just guys that make your team better all the time...real professional guys.

I hate to see Amare go, but it seems like a serious thing right now.

How do you feel about this deal?

Bobcats trade
Kemba Walker
Bismack Biyombo
2013 First round pick
Corey Maggette
Tyrus Thomas

Knicks trade
Amare Stoudimire
Iman Shumpert
Toney Douglas
future first round pick

random ass trade.
desperation.
i dont know.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Scola and Gasol are just guys that make your team better all the time...real professional guys.

Bobcats trade
Kemba Walker
Bismack Biyombo
2013 First round pick
Corey Maggette
Tyrus Thomas

Knicks trade
Amare Stoudimire
Iman Shumpert
Toney Douglas
future first round pick

random ass trade.
desperation.
i dont know.
lol what is with you and the Bobcats, it's a decent trade i dont like the idea of giving up Shump.. well now that i look at this trade again we basically raped the bobcats of whatever little talent they have lol + we get a first round pick? lol to good to be true :)

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
I don't get the impression that his tweets, especially apology to you the fans, was sincere. just a stunt pr move to prevent storm of criticism.

btw if you really want to know what the real deal is, he already knows the series is over so he accomplishes two things by getting injured a) he prevents himself from further serious injury b) so he can hang Melo who he is jealous of to dry and embarrass him when they get swept. its the same thing as last year, same exact thing. he saw Chauncey hurt, series was gone, this year Iman hurt series also gone. but he'll still collect the cool millions you, the fans, love to shower him with.
^^^^ lol i love this guy no ho-mo

metrocard

Legend
lol what is with you and the Bobcats, it's a decent trade i dont like the idea of giving up Shump.. well now that i look at this trade again we basically raped the bobcats of whatever little talent they have lol + we get a first round pick? lol to good to be true :)

I love the Bobcats.

VeryGundy

Benchwarmer
Well the rockets tried to trade him for pau Gasol and that is the same team that traded for derek fisher just to buy him out of his contraxt. It could happen the rockets know there roster can't go far and have tried to move people but no one has bit yet.

Not making the postseason three years in a row is driving the Houston fanbase nuts. I think Stat will be very appealing to them. He is a star that Houston wants to have.

Scola and Martin will make us much better. Heck, I'd feel better just getting rid of Stat. Trade his sorry ass.

iSaYughh

Starter

Bobcats trade
Kemba Walker
Bismack Biyombo
2013 First round pick
Corey Maggette
Tyrus Thomas

Knicks trade
Amare Stoudimire
Iman Shumpert
Toney Douglas
future first round pick

random ass trade.
desperation.
i dont know.

I think the Bobcats might do it. Pretty much the only type of franchise I think we can deal with here. I could see them rolling the dice on a trade like this. Especially if they get The Brow.....

Augustin (underrated)
Shumpert
Henderson
Amare
AD

Mullens + cap space. Not the worst. They'll want somebody to help Davis, too, right away in the front. They are really just a 3pt shooting SF who can rebound away from being pretty legit right off the bat then. That lineup alone has 3 potential all-stars.

You guys are a bunch of losers, making fun of your own player!

Shame on you all!

It's not funny when one of our players gets hurt.

As if it's all Amar'es fault now...shaking my ****ing head.

I don't like Amar'e one bit as a baller, but it's hardly his fault the Heat prison-raped us twice in a row.

I explained it 10,000 times to you, but you either didn't read that shit or didn't understand it.

He's a D'Antoni player in the Woodson system next to Chandler, a guy that kills his game.

First mistake was to trade for Melo, second mistake was to sign Chandler.

Amar'e, Melo, Chandler - all good players on their own, but a horrible combination. Probably the worst combination of star players in NBA history.

Paul/STAT/Melo could have worked.

D. Williams/Melo/Chandler could have worked.

Paul/Melo/D. Howard could have worked.

D. Williams/Gallo/STAT could have worked.

And a few more combinations, but Melo/STAT/Chandler is like ****ing yourself.

Our shit ass bench doesn't help either. We have one, I repeat ONE good bench player in J.R. Smith. That's a complete joke. San Antonio have more depth at 13th, 14th, 15th than we have at 8th or 9th.

If we start next season with the same core of players I probably won't watch the season. I have absolutely no business in watching the annual first round demolition and even worse - the annual roster **** ups during the offseason.

New York Knicks - the worst managed team in sports ever since Ernie Grunfeld and Jeff van Gundy left.

**** you Dolan, you ain't got 5% of John Mara and Steve Tisch you fat and spoiled mother****er!

No but this dudes right. On paper we have a a freaking good team. Chandler- champ from the mavs whose in the talking for defensive player of the year. Melo-Superstar, Stat- something close to superstar I guess. Yet we're not even near the grizz, the pacers and if I remember correctly even the nuggets have a better record than us, all supposedly superstarless, not very talented teams. Amare and Melo can't play together. It's not Amar'es fault that they aren't playing his brand of basketball (albeit he could have tried harder I suppose) just like how D'antoni wasn't playing melo's brand of basketball and he majorly sucked for a while. SMH. Major changes need to happen in the offseason.

iSaYughh

Starter
Crazy⑧s;232251 said:
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup?

My friend, I could not agree with you even a fraction of a fraction more.

Is there anything more irritating than someone that feigns promises? I'm on the verge of feeling insulted after this mess. He has a knack for saying the precise right thing at the ideal time, but he deserves to be maligned and ridiculed for being no more than a soft, unreliable, point blank FOOL.

Promises unkept break bonds.

I, annoyingly, feel like a fool for digesting his bullshit.

And now this.

Is Amar'e really this unintelligent? Is this a straight out of high school product we're dealing with at an intellectual level? I've queried the notion of him being a dunce before, but the way he's played and the promises he's made and left far from fulfilled: championships, rebirths..........man. Not only unintelligent, but somewhat twisted, if you catch my meaning. What do you call someone that fabricates their own shit and then chooses to believe it without a foundation for doing so? Creationist? STATist? ****ing dick smoocher?

How's fantasy league going? I've been ?ber busy and have strayed from it entirely.

What's good, maestro? Been real busy too, till recently. Loved your GTs, tho - but like casting pearls to swine when we have a team playing this whack.

You know I couldn't agree more...I feel legit insulted too by Stoudemire (can't even pay this guy the due of a first name or nickname basis anymore).

There is something twisted, mentally, with this guy. I hate to agree w/ the guy, but Quiggle but spot on in zeroing in on Stoudemire's obsessions with the NYC fashion shows, and all the Hollywooding around.

His soundbites fly perfectly in those circles. All image. And what else can we say this guy has been, with the double-speak, talk of rebirths, championships, defense, Knick legacy....but an image?

I swiped up the KO Fantasy title, btw :peace: Finished season 7-7, but went on a magic carpet ride of perfect managerial moves, a little luck, and players snapping outta funks at right time. NY Giants type of playoff run! :smokin:

skisloper

Starter
why would anyone take Stat for his 20 million plus over the next 3 seasons....

We are stuck with him and his pussy defense....smashes a wall....how about a hard foul; on Lebron instead of side stepping out of the way..........

iSaYughh

Starter
why would anyone take Stat for his 20 million plus over the next 3 seasons....

We are stuck with him and his pussy defense....smashes a wall....how about a hard foul; on Lebron instead of side stepping out of the way..........

Unlike a glass case, Lebron would push back. Some people just don't have it in them. The mentality is different, but at its core it's the same for fighters in the ring -- some people just don't have it.

Litte OT, but this is why I was saying in the other threads about our players (specifically Amare) "fighting back"....that Amare is a guy I would put the least faith in.

Fake tough guys who front punch walls and shit; the real dudes, and actual fighters (not that an NBA'er needs to be), would just get the job on the court or actually fight (sup Ron Artest).

Amare had a tough background, but honestly....the dude has been celebrated as a god since high school (possibly before), and has been pumped up ever since, living a life of dollars and celebrity and ass-kissing. Can't speculate much about his past and shit, not my place certainly, but I think it's pretty clear the guy is a pussy in his current state.

Sucks to say that about a Knick, but I think it denigrates the legacy of the Sprees and Ewings to not call out people like him when they are here. Imagine what Ewing or Spree would think of Amare? :eek: