Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: STAT is a ****in idiot

Originally Posted by Almost_famous718
    ahhh sounds pretty messy lol, im hearing he had an altercation anyone know who he had one with or if that is true....
    Knicks seem in cover up mode....

Originally Posted by knickerbocka176
    Dantoni is the cause for the seeding. Had woodson coached from the beggining we'd be in a better position right now and youd rather be a lottery team eith no picks rather then a playoff team? Yeah we lost both games but did u expect to win vs the heat at there home? Cmon now

No, But i expect more than 12 rebounds in 2 games combined from stat. Hes a max contract player getting out hustled by haslem. Its ridiculous.

Smile

Originally Posted by Tokie420
    No, But i expect more than 12 rebounds in 2 games combined from stat. Hes a max contract player getting out hustled by haslem. Its ridiculous.
    U expect more then 18 points 7 boards 2 steals and a block from stat? Hes struggled all year and you expect better then that? The problem is we have ONE play and thats iso melo. Stat took 9 shoots compared to melos 26 thats ridiculous especially since he was shooting ao efficiently(6/9) he sucks on defense, whats new? Hes always sucked before we sIgned him he sucked at defending so why complain about it now? Im tired of going on here and reading this **** honestly. U wanna trade him? Its not happening no matter how much u say it.

Originally Posted by knickerbocka176
    U expect more then 18 points 7 boards 2 steals and a block from stat? Hes struggled all year and you expect better then that? The problem is we have ONE play and thats iso melo. Stat took 9 shoots compared to melos 26 thats ridiculous especially since he was shooting ao efficiently(6/9) he sucks on defense, whats new? Hes always sucked before we sIgned him he sucked at defending so why complain about it now? Im tired of going on here and reading this **** honestly. U wanna trade him? Its not happening no matter how much u say it.
    Did you watch the game moron. His ****ing defense or lack their of killed us all night. He stands like a statuesque bitch out there when melo has the ball because he aint getting shots. Hes a ****ing crossdressing bitch and im glad hes out. Straight talk.

And no **** we cant trade him I even said that in another thread. Thats why I called you out saying where would we be without him. We wouldnt be stuck with a trash max contract player. So how are we in better shape again? And why complain now
    ? Because were on the verge of breaking the playofff loss streak of 12 games, and our max contract "star" is out punching fire extinguishers when his the fire in his games been extinguished all year.

I don't know of anyone who didn't already know about Stat's ineptitude on defense before he came over to New York. We expect him to play ****ty defense but make it up by dominating on the offense.

With Melo taking things over on offense, Stat has lost his role on this team. I don't really think Melo and Stat would work well in any system. Maybe it's time to severe the tie and let Stat go.

Did you watch the game moron. His ****ing defense or lack their of killed us all night. He stands like a statuesque bitch out there when melo has the ball because he aint getting shots. Hes a ****ing crossdressing bitch and im glad hes out. Straight talk.
    Did you not read what i wrote? Your acting like He always plays defense and didnt tn. Hes always been a bad defender. As for what you highlighted what dies that have to do with what you wrote about his defense? Oh and as for the rebounding stat doesnt have lebron and wades offense next to him to cover up his difficiencies like bosh does. Bosh only had 4 boards. Melo cant do it by himself stat needed to be more involved on offense. As for your bitching about how he dresses thats just straight up immature. Get the **** over it hes a bad defender always has been. Now are you guys gonna stop repeating yourselves?

Originally Posted by VeryGundy
    I don't know of anyone who didn't already know about Stat's ineptitude on defense before he came over to New York. We expect him to play ****ty defense but make it up by dominating on the offense.

With Melo taking things over on offense, Stat has lost his role on this team. I don't really think Melo and Stat would work well in any system. Maybe it's time to severe the tie and let Stat go.
    You guys are ridiculous. 5 rebounds and 7 rebounds from our starting pf and you guys say its fine because hes not a defensive palyer....Then he need to man up and come off the bench. We need to play defense. We need to rebound. Amares doin neither. Now hes out. Good riddance. Im out you guys live in your fantasy world where this team is better with Amare....Unbelievable

Superstar

They just need to trade him for anybody they can get. Literally any player in the league i'd rather have than Stat. Imagine everything we could do with all that money from his contract. We could sign Nash and still have a lot left over

Should have traded STAT to Philly when they asked...

Superstar

Is it possible to just buy him out?

Breaking: Two players in the area of STAT's confrontation was Jr Smith and Tyson Chandler.

WELL THANK GOD IT WASNT TONEY DOUGLAS

You guys are ridiculous. 5 rebounds and 7 rebounds from our starting pf and you guys say its fine because hes not a defensive palyer....Then he need to man up and come off the bench. We need to play defense. We need to rebound. Amares doin neither. Now hes out. Good riddance. Im out you guys live in your fantasy world where this team is better with Amare....Unbelievable
    Where did I say it was okay for him not to grab boards? I pointed out the obvious. Stat was brought over to New York for his offense. When he is not producing on offense, he is worthless.

Do you bother to read the post you're replying to or you just randomly hit your keyboard with your head? WTF.

Man I hate being a Knicks fan after this ****. Was looking forward to bringing the game back to the Garden, and what do we get? ****ing injured stat who probably wont play.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] lmfaoo

Originally Posted by Rob Low
    Is it possible to just buy him out?
    Well, it's only money.

Houston is dying to get a star on their team. Maybe we can trade Stat and get something of value back from them. Stat for Martin and Scola plus their 1st rounder.