Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: STAT is a ****in idiot

Is he out for the series now? Or just Thursday night's game?

Honestly Im fed up with this guy.

If we could get some value for him we should trade him. This is such an unprofessional and immature move by him. It puts him out the rest of the playoffs for no good reason other than by him losing his cool.

He is supposed to be a franchise player. A star. He is paid a maximum salary. Yet now he has ruled himself out for the rest of the series as a result of stupidity.

They should fine him for the rest of the year and refuse to pay him. This is the biggest disappointment in a knicks player since starbury.

Why do we constantly have to put up with this **** as knicks fans? I just don't understand how we can always be so unlucky and get these kinds of players.

Amar'e Stoudemire@Amareisreal
    We all have done thing out of anger that we regret. That makes us human. Bad timing on my part. Sorry guys. This to shall pass.

"This to shall pass" Yup just like were about to pass the grizzlies for most playoff losses in a row. Dudes a douche

Nyk Logo

If only we had the bulls first round we wouldent be in this mess

Veteran

Bad back, bad knees, one arm and retarded making 100M makes you untradable. No team in their right mind is going to trade you for a guy coming off the kind of year he's had, for better or worse the Knicks are stuck with the fool.

Originally Posted by Tokie420
    Where has it really put us? A perenial 7th seed?
    That is more Dolan's doing -- getting into Donnie's way, shipping half of the team to Denver, leaving us with two star players who cannot coexist and an overall roster which does not cater to ANY coaching style.

Still: This is archetypal stupidity on Amare's part. However, the Knicks will only become a respectable franchise again if a) Dolan accepts that he is the owner and not the GM or b) he sells the team to someone who understands that dumping ludacris amounts of money onto star players does not make a good team. Look at what San Antonio has done this season.

As long as we as fans fall into that trap which is scapegoating coaches and players, blaming Dantoni, Amare, Melo and Woodson, we will never see this team return to respectability.
    Last edited by pat; May 01, 2012 at 04:21.

Originally Posted by Almost_famous718
    I dont want to sound like an a$$hole but this is a blessing in disguise...

More space on the floor, More dedication to rebounding, and more ball movement

Of coarse without shumpert this really F*ks $hit up... so who's going to start???

I honestly think we have a better shot without him on the floor. on the other hand, melo can't play 48 minutes, and we need more scoring. If we win one game then woodson is a genius.

Nyk Logo I furiously concur!

Originally Posted by iSaYughh
    Holy....let's stop with the insane STAT trades.

This guy is a millimeter away from being a Rashard Lewish type player/contract.

Gilbert Arenas territory, easily.

If we were able to trade STAT and simply get cap space by way of some expiring contracts and a weak 1st round pick....it would be a miracle.

You know the guy is ****ed in the head and something really isn't right when he talks like he is a winner and the 2nd coming of Ewing, but puts up sub-5 rebound performances in the playoffs like clockwork.

Or when he tries to act like he's gritty and front tear stains, but he goes to more fashion shoes and dresses more girlie than the guys who go to musical theater school with my gf....smfh.

Even when he wasn't this bad (yet), this cat irked the **** out of me with his whack ass persona and all the fronting and fraudemiring.
    Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup?

My friend, I could not agree with you even a fraction of a fraction more.

Is there anything more irritating than someone that feigns promises? I'm on the verge of feeling insulted after this mess. He has a knack for saying the precise right thing at the ideal time, but he deserves to be maligned and ridiculed for being no more than a soft, unreliable, point blank FOOL.

Promises unkept break bonds.

I, annoyingly, feel like a fool for digesting his bull****.

And now this.

Is Amar'e really this unintelligent? Is this a straight out of high school product we're dealing with at an intellectual level? I've queried the notion of him being a dunce before, but the way he's played and the promises he's made and left far from fulfilled: championships, rebirths..........man. Not only unintelligent, but somewhat twisted, if you catch my meaning. What do you call someone that fabricates their own **** and then chooses to believe it without a foundation for doing so? Creationist? STATist? ****ing dick smoocher?

How's fantasy league going? I've been über busy and have strayed from it entirely.

The same fans who gave Melo a pass during D'Anoni should also give a pass on Stat.

1. Stat didnt come here to play defense. And Unfortunately Woodson is a defensive minded coach.

2. Stat is still one of the best PnR PF in th league but Woodson wants him to post up and never utilizes his offensive strength.

Melo should know exactly how Stat feel last night. The happiest moment during game 1 & 2 was when Stat received PnR's from another player. Easy as eating! This is what he does best: PnR But Woodson seldom runs it and its not even his option. All Stat's PnR's seemed developed not by design.

What we have is a coach who doesnt know how to utilize the strength of his star players and inability to make adjustments. This IS our biggest problem in this series. D'Antoni 2.0.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Amare was atleast attacking the glass.

12th man

He tried punched the glass case of a fire extinguisher or something?.

Trying to extinguish the Heat?

12th man

Alright no more A'mare jokes.

Lets give A'mare credit, he's showing heart.

He's been through a lot of drama with his bro, injuries, coach changes. He's overpaid but he just seems like a mess right now.

12th man

I lied...

12th man

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Alright no more A'mare jokes.

Lets give A'mare credit, he's showing heart.

He's been through a lot of drama with his bro, injuries, coach changes. He's overpaid but he just seems like a mess right now.
    showing heart? He didnt do this because we lost. He did this because he didnt get the ball. You could see it in his face when he made the last jumper, he kind of shook his head in anger like "this is why I should be getting the ball". Yea he probably should be shooting more, but this was a ridiculously selfish act. Were better off without him.