Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: STAT is a ****in idiot

Superstar

Originally Posted by skisloper
    why would anyone take Stat for his 20 million plus over the next 3 seasons....

We are stuck with him and his ***** defense....smashes a wall....how about a hard foul; on Lebron instead of side stepping out of the way..........
    I love STAT, but i was thinking the same thing, when i heard this, we could have used that energy on the court.

Damn...... Its been a rough year for STAT. I think its pretty sad that, in just one year, he was the face of the Knicks' franchise and considered the saviour, proclaiming the Knicks are back. And now, he just became the biggest joke for the Knicks roster, taking the throne from Mike Bibby with all this **** he's pulling recently.

Veteran

Originally Posted by MeloforMayor
    Damn...... Its been a rough year for STAT. I think its pretty sad that, in just one year, he was the face of the Knicks' franchise and considered the saviour, proclaiming the Knicks are back. And now, he just became the biggest joke for the Knicks roster, taking the throne from Mike Bibby with all this **** he's pulling recently.
    The problem may have been (and be) that he was proclaimed our savior...when he never actually produced and did enough to earn that accolade.

He received pseudo-Ewing status, when it wasn't deserved. Can't imagine it didn't get to his head, either -- it certainly masked a lot of flaws for a long period of time here, when those flaws really shoulda been given the attention. And, if fixed, maybe he then coulda been our "savior".

Also, I don't like the idea that the NYK need some "savior". We need ballers, that's it, guys who will play and play hard as a team.

Originally Posted by Eman
    Is he out for the series now? Or just Thursday night's game?
    He's out of his mind.

Originally Posted by iSaYughh
    The problem may have been (and be) that he was proclaimed our savior...when he never actually produced and did enough to earn that accolade.

He received pseudo-Ewing status, when it wasn't deserved. Can't imagine it didn't get to his head, either -- it certainly masked a lot of flaws for a long period of time here, when those flaws really shoulda been given the attention. And, if fixed, maybe he then coulda been our "savior".

Also, I don't like the idea that the NYK need some "savior". We need ballers, that's it, guys who will play and play hard as a team.
    True. You can blame that to the NY media who hype every little event when it comes to the Knicks. I should have known better that Amar'e is not capable of decent defense, let alone leading a basketball team.

Man, this current playoff run is getting me depressed. Everything that can go wrong has gone wrong for our Knicks. Chandler, not 100% with the flu. Shumpert, torn ACL and out for 6-8 months. STAT, injures his ****in cornrowed ass by punching a fire extinguisher. To top it all off, we're down 0-2, to the Miami Heat

Stat's play is still worth a few millions, now he is out, our secont unit become even worse. Where are the mobb deep?

maybe in the Summer he will posts some videos eating vaseline.

1st of all F*ck STAT

2nd yes STAT will miss the rest of the playoffs

3rd reports are that Dolan is furious at Stoudemire.You know when the owner hates you, you gone!

Veteran

I wonder what Stoudemire ate for lunch today.

Originally Posted by iSaYughh
    I wonder what Stoudemire ate for lunch today.
    I think he needs a diet of glass and brick and he will see some improvement on his toughness in maybe 30 years.

Originally Posted by Peter
    Stat's play is still worth a few millions, now he is out, our secont unit become even worse. Where are the mobb deep?
    Mobb Deep is now our starting lineup

Originally Posted by Knicks32

I also thought it was not appropriate of him to go to Knicks practices wearing hoodies to honor trayvon, play the game and dont bring outside drama onto the court. its not youre business. but then again it shouldnt surprise when he also did this with the suns wearing the Nights Latin jerseys.

Please stop with the bobcats theory those players this year averaged 7 wins and Jordan is way to cheap to take amare. Also quibble like alway GTFO of here with you insinuations and troll comments.