Looking for a little help from the KO community.

Nyknicks141

Benchwarmer
Liked and subscribed.

Subscribe me back!

EDIT: Watching it now and it is much smoother than your first one, feels like you're getting the feel of whatever software you are using. Loved the effects.

Also the GTFO after the nets win was hilarious haha.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Must be quite a story on how you became a Knicks fan. I like watching Australian football when it comes on TV but for the life of me I couldn't tell you the name of a single team over there.

It's a pretty simple story, really.

Born 1980, hoops was massive early 90s, everyone routed for the Bulls, I went for the antithesis of the Bulls cos bandwagoning is lame: the Knicks.

And that's it in a nutshell, really.

Ozi football rules, but it's a dangerous ****er of a game. Ironically/depressingly, my footy team hasn't won much either since 1959.

Australia has pretty good organized bball since Bogut, Patty Mills and others came out of there and Kyrie Irving was born over there when his dad played professionally over there. So I get why you could be a bball fan but not sure why you're a Knicks fan instead of a Bulls fan (Longley)

**** the Bulls!

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
I showed you some love son
:2cents:

Anyone who roots for the bulls or cowboys that is not from that area needs to get punched in the nuts... people like that make me sick. it also shows they have no heart or soul ( example in this generation would be pats or heat )

Last edited:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Oh look at you living out the dream. I need pics!

72949_3631624544481_1090158690_33388465_598696599_n.jpg

Thar she blows! See how the smog dances on the horizon. As you can also see, I have some pigeon **** cleaning to do. Renovations, mortgages and babies are my life. And Knick videos. Certainly not one of the best pads in the area, but I certainly am not one of the richer inhabitants, either. There are some friggin' grillionaires in my hood. It's ghetto.

I have a Skyline, and can't even afford to park the ****er in the same building! Have to walk almost 10 minutes to drag it out of another apartment blocks' parking where someone else can't afford to park. It's the circle of parking. I WILL ascend!

Sage

Rotation player
Australia has pretty good organized bball since Bogut, Patty Mills and others came out of there and Kyrie Irving was born over there when his dad played professionally over there. So I get why you could be a bball fan but not sure why you're a Knicks fan instead of a Bulls fan (Longley)

Sorry I almost choked on my beer then... There's a lot of Bulls and Heat fans here, but basketball was big here in the 90s and anyone who wasn't a soft**** or a bandwagoner went for the Knicks.

...The Hornets were big here too back then.

KnickKnack

Rookie
Only way to go viral is through social (online marketing is my full time job).

I suggest everyone with a twitter account retweeting the following:

@sportscenter @JLin7 @NYKnicks Inspirational Jeremy Lin Video. #SCLive #JeremyLin Get this on TV! RT @doublelinx

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Crazy⑧s;232879 said:
72949_3631624544481_1090158690_33388465_598696599_n.jpg

Thar she blows! See how the smog dances on the horizon. As you can also see, I have some pigeon **** cleaning to do. Renovations, mortgages and babies are my life. And Knick videos. Certainly not one of the best pads in the area, but I certainly am not one of the richer inhabitants, either. There are some friggin' grillionaires in my hood. It's ghetto.

I have a Skyline, and can't even afford to park the ****er in the same building! Have to walk almost 10 minutes to drag it out of another apartment blocks' parking where someone else can't afford to park. It's the circle of parking. I WILL ascend!
Damn you'd think you wouldn't have to deal with that **** in a place like that lol! All in all not bad though. Sounds pretty sweet.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
The video says RELIVING you uneducated penis.

as I mentioned in the other thread it was me, but only because he gave me like 30 negative reps here. and also the video was nothing but repeat of everything we saw already so it kind of wasted my time. also if Lin returns for Game 4, there was no reason to make this now and not include his first playoff game as a highlight.

You got negged because you're a whining slut, quiggle.

Hate mongering pain in this site's ass.

Never post during the good times.

Show up and exacerbate the bad times.

You're a gay fart.

GTFO.

CoolClyde

as I mentioned in the other thread it was me, but only because he gave me like 30 negative reps here. and also the video was nothing but repeat of everything we saw already so it kind of wasted my time. also if Lin returns for Game 4, there was no reason to make this now and not include his first playoff game as a highlight.

Urban Dictionary - definition of "quiggle"
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=quiggle

it all makes sense now

CoolClyde

great video 8's, "liked" on youtube. the way the knicks have played in playoffs you kinda forget Linsanity was actually this season, thanks for bringing it back.

congrats on baby 8's and the new pad by the bay.

don't throw the kid over the railing when knicks lose, ok?

you the man, loco ochos.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
great video 8's, "liked" on youtube. the way the knicks have played in playoffs you kinda forget Linsanity was actually this season, thanks for bringing it back.

congrats on baby 8's and the new pad by the bay.

don't throw the kid over the railing when knicks lose, ok?

you the man, loco ochos.

Hey, CobraClyde!

Thanks for the congrats, ye olde clam smasherer. He's a cool cat this boy of mine. New pad is sweet! Just gotta come up with a remedy (and a recipe) for getting rid of these mother****ing pigeons! Bought a slingshot last year with a laser site. Phase 1 complete. I am declaring war on the rats of the sky!!!

I'm not gonna get all Michael Jackson with the baby either, don't worry. :lol:

I have to watch Knicks games in another room now. My profane language and aggressive gesticulations are banned in front of the lad.