Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a little help from the KO community.

Originally Posted by rogeryy
    No problem! I like your game thread a lot!

BTW, just curious, where is your Location?
    Tokyo, Japan. Bought a new pad that looks over the bay. Very cool.

Originally Posted by Cuckoo
    There was one 'dislike.' Who the hell did that? Idiot!
    as I mentioned in the other thread it was me, but only because he gave me like 30 negative reps here. and also the video was nothing but repeat of everything we saw already so it kind of wasted my time. also if Lin returns for Game 4, there was no reason to make this now and not include his first playoff game as a highlight.

Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    Cool indeed!

Veteran

Haha! Thanks for the congrats! Everything's going swimmingly so we're wrapped! I'm actually not from America. I'm from the land down under, well the land under down under, Tasmania. That's right, a farm boy from Tasmania that loves the Knicks and watches every game from Tokyo. Go figure.

Must be quite a story on how you became a Knicks fan. I like watching Australian football when it comes on TV but for the life of me I couldn't tell you the name of a single team over there.

Australia has pretty good organized bball since Bogut, Patty Mills and others came out of there and Kyrie Irving was born over there when his dad played professionally over there. So I get why you could be a bball fan but not sure why you're a Knicks fan instead of a Bulls fan (Longley)

Nice video. Liked and subscribed.

Damn that was an amazing period.

Liked and subscribed.

Subscribe me back!

EDIT: Watching it now and it is much smoother than your first one, feels like you're getting the feel of whatever software you are using. Loved the effects.

Also the GTFO after the nets win was hilarious haha.

Just hit the like button on YT, good vid mate!

Originally Posted by tiger0330
    Must be quite a story on how you became a Knicks fan. I like watching Australian football when it comes on TV but for the life of me I couldn't tell you the name of a single team over there.
    It's a pretty simple story, really.

Born 1980, hoops was massive early 90s, everyone routed for the Bulls, I went for the antithesis of the Bulls cos bandwagoning is lame: the Knicks.

And that's it in a nutshell, really.

Ozi football rules, but it's a dangerous ****er of a game. Ironically/depressingly, my footy team hasn't won much either since 1959.

Australia has pretty good organized bball since Bogut, Patty Mills and others came out of there and Kyrie Irving was born over there when his dad played professionally over there. So I get why you could be a bball fan but not sure why you're a Knicks fan instead of a Bulls fan (Longley)
    **** the Bulls!

★The Floor General★ Knicks4Life_1985's Avatar

I showed you some love son

Anyone who roots for the bulls or cowboys that is not from that area needs to get punched in the nuts... people like that make me sick. it also shows they have no heart or soul ( example in this generation would be pats or heat )
    Last edited by Knicks4Life_1985; May 02, 2012 at 12:58. Reason: Bulls lol

Oh look at you living out the dream. I need pics!

Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    Oh look at you living out the dream. I need pics!

Thar she blows! See how the smog dances on the horizon. As you can also see, I have some pigeon **** cleaning to do. Renovations, mortgages and babies are my life. And Knick videos. Certainly not one of the best pads in the area, but I certainly am not one of the richer inhabitants, either. There are some friggin' grillionaires in my hood. It's ghetto.

I have a Skyline, and can't even afford to park the ****er in the same building! Have to walk almost 10 minutes to drag it out of another apartment blocks' parking where someone else can't afford to park. It's the circle of parking. I WILL ascend!

Sorry I almost choked on my beer then... There's a lot of Bulls and Heat fans here, but basketball was big here in the 90s and anyone who wasn't a soft**** or a bandwagoner went for the Knicks.

...The Hornets were big here too back then.

Only way to go viral is through social (online marketing is my full time job).

I suggest everyone with a twitter account retweeting the following:

@sportscenter @JLin7 @NYKnicks Inspirational Jeremy Lin Video. #SCLive #JeremyLin Get this on TV! RT @doublelinx

Thar she blows! See how the smog dances on the horizon. As you can also see, I have some pigeon **** cleaning to do. Renovations, mortgages and babies are my life. And Knick videos. Certainly not one of the best pads in the area, but I certainly am not one of the richer inhabitants, either. There are some friggin' grillionaires in my hood. It's ghetto.

I have a Skyline, and can't even afford to park the ****er in the same building! Have to walk almost 10 minutes to drag it out of another apartment blocks' parking where someone else can't afford to park. It's the circle of parking. I WILL ascend!
    Damn you'd think you wouldn't have to deal with that **** in a place like that lol! All in all not bad though. Sounds pretty sweet.

And what's with sh*t being censored all of a sudden? Did rady get a PM from someone's mom on here?