Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 35

Thread: Looking for a little help from the KO community.

  1. #16
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,488
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Originally Posted by rogeryy
    No problem! I like your game thread a lot!

    BTW, just curious, where is your Location?
    Tokyo, Japan. Bought a new pad that looks over the bay. Very cool.

  2. #17
    Veteran quiggle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,246
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by Cuckoo
    There was one 'dislike.' Who the hell did that? Idiot!
    as I mentioned in the other thread it was me, but only because he gave me like 30 negative reps here. and also the video was nothing but repeat of everything we saw already so it kind of wasted my time. also if Lin returns for Game 4, there was no reason to make this now and not include his first playoff game as a highlight.

  3. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    205
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    Tokyo, Japan. Bought a new pad that looks over the bay. Very cool.
    Cool indeed!

  4. #19
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,657
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s


    Haha! Thanks for the congrats! Everything's going swimmingly so we're wrapped! I'm actually not from America. I'm from the land down under, well the land under down under, Tasmania. That's right, a farm boy from Tasmania that loves the Knicks and watches every game from Tokyo. Go figure.


    Must be quite a story on how you became a Knicks fan. I like watching Australian football when it comes on TV but for the life of me I couldn't tell you the name of a single team over there.

    Australia has pretty good organized bball since Bogut, Patty Mills and others came out of there and Kyrie Irving was born over there when his dad played professionally over there. So I get why you could be a bball fan but not sure why you're a Knicks fan instead of a Bulls fan (Longley)

  5. #20
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,015
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Nice video. Liked and subscribed.

    Damn that was an amazing period.

  6. #21
    Member Nyknicks141's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Bay Ridge, Brooklyn NY
    Posts
    95
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Liked and subscribed.

    Subscribe me back!

    EDIT: Watching it now and it is much smoother than your first one, feels like you're getting the feel of whatever software you are using. Loved the effects.


    Also the GTFO after the nets win was hilarious haha.

  7. #22
    Superstar Sage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    782
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Just hit the like button on YT, good vid mate!

  8. #23
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,488
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Originally Posted by tiger0330
    Must be quite a story on how you became a Knicks fan. I like watching Australian football when it comes on TV but for the life of me I couldn't tell you the name of a single team over there.
    It's a pretty simple story, really.

    Born 1980, hoops was massive early 90s, everyone routed for the Bulls, I went for the antithesis of the Bulls cos bandwagoning is lame: the Knicks.

    And that's it in a nutshell, really.

    Ozi football rules, but it's a dangerous ****er of a game. Ironically/depressingly, my footy team hasn't won much either since 1959.

    Originally Posted by tiger0330
    Australia has pretty good organized bball since Bogut, Patty Mills and others came out of there and Kyrie Irving was born over there when his dad played professionally over there. So I get why you could be a bball fan but not sure why you're a Knicks fan instead of a Bulls fan (Longley)
    **** the Bulls!

  9. #24
    ★The Floor General★ Knicks4Life_1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Fairfax,Virgina
    Posts
    910
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    I showed you some love son


    Anyone who roots for the bulls or cowboys that is not from that area needs to get punched in the nuts... people like that make me sick. it also shows they have no heart or soul ( example in this generation would be pats or heat )
    Last edited by Knicks4Life_1985; May 02, 2012 at 12:58. Reason: Bulls lol

  10. #25
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,015
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    Tokyo, Japan. Bought a new pad that looks over the bay. Very cool.
    Oh look at you living out the dream. I need pics!

  11. #26
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,488
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    Oh look at you living out the dream. I need pics!


    Thar she blows! See how the smog dances on the horizon. As you can also see, I have some pigeon **** cleaning to do. Renovations, mortgages and babies are my life. And Knick videos. Certainly not one of the best pads in the area, but I certainly am not one of the richer inhabitants, either. There are some friggin' grillionaires in my hood. It's ghetto.

    I have a Skyline, and can't even afford to park the ****er in the same building! Have to walk almost 10 minutes to drag it out of another apartment blocks' parking where someone else can't afford to park. It's the circle of parking. I WILL ascend!

  12. #27
    Superstar Sage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    782
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by tiger0330
    Australia has pretty good organized bball since Bogut, Patty Mills and others came out of there and Kyrie Irving was born over there when his dad played professionally over there. So I get why you could be a bball fan but not sure why you're a Knicks fan instead of a Bulls fan (Longley)
    Sorry I almost choked on my beer then... There's a lot of Bulls and Heat fans here, but basketball was big here in the 90s and anyone who wasn't a soft**** or a bandwagoner went for the Knicks.

    ...The Hornets were big here too back then.

  13. #28
    Newbie KnickKnack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Only way to go viral is through social (online marketing is my full time job).

    I suggest everyone with a twitter account retweeting the following:

    @sportscenter @JLin7 @NYKnicks Inspirational Jeremy Lin Video. #SCLive #JeremyLin Get this on TV! RT @doublelinx

  14. #29
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,015
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s


    Thar she blows! See how the smog dances on the horizon. As you can also see, I have some pigeon **** cleaning to do. Renovations, mortgages and babies are my life. And Knick videos. Certainly not one of the best pads in the area, but I certainly am not one of the richer inhabitants, either. There are some friggin' grillionaires in my hood. It's ghetto.

    I have a Skyline, and can't even afford to park the ****er in the same building! Have to walk almost 10 minutes to drag it out of another apartment blocks' parking where someone else can't afford to park. It's the circle of parking. I WILL ascend!
    Damn you'd think you wouldn't have to deal with that **** in a place like that lol! All in all not bad though. Sounds pretty sweet.

  15. #30
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,015
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    And what's with sh*t being censored all of a sudden? Did rady get a PM from someone's mom on here?

Similar Threads

  1. Melo Is A Fraud
    By Knicksfansince92 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: Nov 16, 2013, 15:32
  2. Community in Disrepair
    By TakMan in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: Jan 17, 2012, 16:50
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: Mar 19, 2009, 01:00
  4. Replies: 15
    Last Post: Aug 10, 2008, 19:38
  5. Marbury blog
    By metrocard in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: Jul 24, 2007, 16:01

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •