Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: question, when the Knicks get sweept Sunday

Default question, when the Knicks get sweept Sunday

when the players are leaving the court, do you think those in attendance will give them an ovation like with last season or boo them off the court. I think it should be the latter because they didnt come anywhere near close to the expectations this season was a circus. and don't come up and say we had Linsanity because in the end of the day it did nothing for us fans but made us poorer in the pockets and the NBA/Knicks/Dolan richer. dont forget because of Lin you now have to pay higher ticket prices next season. and without Linsanity we probably wouldn't have made the playoffs, Shumpert wouldn't have gotten hurt.

Veteran

Quiggle, is that shirt really designed by Stoudemire? I assume it's Urban Outfitters brand.

Originally Posted by iSaYughh
    Quiggle, is that shirt really designed by Stoudemire? I assume it's Urban Outfitters brand.

I kid you not sir

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

even Flash's GIRLFRIEND is rocking it

Veteran

I thought that was the case. But actually seeing the proof is something to behold.

Speechless.

But more needs to be said on this.

the line also includes Bulls and Celtics pieces, what does that say to a Knicks fan? some peeps it hasnt set in yet, maybe a little more after yesterday, but Renaissance Man only came here for the money and to expand HIS brand. having a banner next to 1994 Rangers Champions floating in the rafters was and never will be on his agenda. you all will view that photo of him holding a Knicks cap covering his crotch very differently when he is finally gone.

Originally Posted by quiggle
    and without Linsanity we probably wouldn't have made the playoffs, Shumpert wouldn't have gotten hurt.

Sorry I lost you there.

(Linsanity ==> playoffs ==> Shumpert got hurt)??

Anyway, since you mentioned "in attendance", so I guess the players will not be booed right there and then. Some TVs might get smashed after the game though.

(But I truly hope that's not it.)

If we do get swept, this will bea dissapointing season to say the least. I don't know about booing them though. They actually performed quite well under Woodson. It's just that Miami is the more talented, deeper, and overall better team.

Originally Posted by rogeryy
    Sorry I lost you there.

(Linsanity ==> playoffs ==> Shumpert got hurt)??

Anyway, since you mentioned "in attendance", so I guess the players will not be booed right there and then. Some TVs might get smashed after the game though.

(But I truly hope that's not it.)

without those two weeks of Linsanity to boost morale the Knicks would not be in the playoffs, season would have ended last week and Shumpert wouldn't have gotten injured. two weeks of overexaggerated excitment we lose an up and coming player well into the next season, who knows he might never be the same.

Angry internet RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGE

Originally Posted by iSaYughh
    I thought that was the case. But actually seeing the proof is something to behold.

Speechless.

But more needs to be said on this.
    Designer Rachel Roy teamed up with New York Knicks Forward Amar'e Stoudemire to create a sexy, courtside casual capsule collection. Roundneck Miami Heat muscle tee.
    WHAT THE F*CK!?

Are you ****ing kidding me?

I am infuriated. What kind of ****ing douche does that!? He's a captain of the team!

This in addition to the playoffs and subpar season and ousting himself from the - potentially - for the remainder of the season with an enormous brain fart.

Who the **** is this ****?

How do I abuse the **** out of him on twitter? Does that get filtered out?

I am friggin' frothing at the mouth with spite about this - and this is how I see it - 2 timing, cornrowed, misguided dip****!

without those two weeks of Linsanity to boost morale the Knicks would not be in the playoffs, season would have ended last week and Shumpert wouldn't have gotten injured. two weeks of overexaggerated excitment we lose an up and coming player well into the next season, who knows he might never be the same.
    Don't worry, he'll come back safe and sound!!

Angry

We'd all be far more dejected to have not made the playoffs. Real fans, that is. Thanks for the dislike on the YouTube vid too, dickhole.

Really you guys are talking about fashion?

I am pretty sure I know exactly how this went down:

- Designer was looking for an NBA player to be the $ behind her NBA-centric designs

- Designer found Amare or his agent, gave a pitch about it being a business opportunity

- Amare put his $ behind the project in exchange for a split of the proceeds once he was entirely recouped, and got a creative credit

Notice they say "Designer TEAMED UP with Amare...". I guarantee she did most of the work.

Originally Posted by KBlack25
    Really you guys are talking about fashion?

I am pretty sure I know exactly how this went down:

- Designer was looking for an NBA player to be the $ behind her NBA-centric designs

- Designer found Amare or his agent, gave a pitch about it being a business opportunity

- Amare put his $ behind the project in exchange for a split of the proceeds once he was entirely recouped, and got a creative credit

Notice they say "Designer TEAMED UP with Amare...". I guarantee she did most of the work.
    If you were captain of the Knicks would you do it? That has to be the question, doesn't it? Different points of view will abound, but to me that's just mutiny.

when the players are leaving the court, do you think those in attendance will give them an ovation like with last season or boo them off the court. I think it should be the latter because they didnt come anywhere near close to the expectations this season was a circus. and don't come up and say we had Linsanity because in the end of the day it did nothing for us fans but made us poorer in the pockets and the NBA/Knicks/Dolan richer. dont forget because of Lin you now have to pay higher ticket prices next season. and without Linsanity we probably wouldn't have made the playoffs, Shumpert wouldn't have gotten hurt.
    Hoepfully some boos will force management to look towards trading Amare

I kid you not sir

even Flash's GIRLFRIEND is rocking it

"Designer Rachel Roy teamed up with New York Knicks Forward Amar'e Stoudemire to create a sexy, courtside casual capsule collection."

I still don't get it! "teamed up with"? What exactly did Stoudemire do? Drawing? Sketching? Funding?