question, when the Knicks get sweept Sunday

WeReady

Benchwarmer
so you used to be an accountant for nba players so you have the inside track to what they typically spend and what their expenses are? OkAY

I don't get what you don't understand , by your logic basketball should be his world 24/7 with no outside opportunities. everyone should be like a antoine walker and waste their riches instead of building their wealth like Jordan OkAy

orangeblobman

Rotation player
so you used to be an accountant for nba players so you have the inside track to what they typically spend and what their expenses are? OkAY

I don't get what you don't understand , by your logic basketball should be his world 24/7 with no outside opportunities. everyone should be like a antoine walker and waste their riches instead of building their wealth like Jordan OkAy

I never said that.

I just said that he shouldn't be going broke with 100$m earned up to this point in his career.

And I don't need to be an accountant to tell you that if you went broke after making money like Walker, you spent your money on stupid shit.

It's called living within your means.

There is no reason why anyone who made as much money as Walker and Amar'e should ever go broke. Ever.

iSaYughh

Starter
Really when Jeter is trying to sell you razors and a Ford Car every other day SMH Bush league OOOAKAYY!!!

Please. Try to think before you post a response as poor as this. It denigrates the forum -- at least be funny if you aren't going to make a decent point.

Is Jeter collaborating with designers and teaming up to promote Red Sox paraphernalia? Who gives a **** if he promotes Ford. Who would give a **** if Stoudemire promoted Ford?

It's painful I have to point this out to you directly: the issue isn't Stoudemire making money by promoting stuff, it is that he teamed up to design GOODS PROMOTING THE MIAMI HEAT. Dwayne Wade's woman is decked out in that shit while Wade rapes our team outta the playoffs. :couto:

Also, again for the peanut gallery (you), it would even be more understandable if Stoudemire was actually part of some big "Ford Car" level of a promotion to make huge bank, and in the process he sold his NYK pride to celebrate and promote the Miami Heat (or some other rival). At least then he could just be easily lumped into the category like so many athletes, as a greedy mofo where their team and pride for their team's city doesn't mean much.

Except this isn't even the case, and he reaches a level of disgrace and duplicity to the NYK that I haven't seen in a while from a player: the biggest fraud in NYC sports. A man who waxes perfectly like a politician about NYC pride, and bringing NYC titles, and being all about being a Knick and restoring dignity to NYC....

iSaYughh

Starter
you know how many nba players are broke after their playing days are over example: antoine walker

do you know how much they pay agents business managers, accountants, posse, greedy family, baby mommas girlfriends an lord know who else wants a piece of the pie

When your presented with opportunities to take advantage to build your wealth you wouldn't take it ? This is America you need to capitalize on everything thrown your way if not someone else will

I'm sure Antoine Walker cries his ass to sleep every night, just wishing he made a few hundred extra K by promoting gear for rival teams of whomever he was playing for. Surely, he wouldn't be broke now!

edit -- people like Walker, Mike Tyson, Random Lotto Winner....it has zero to do with how much money they ever have, or ever coulda had. Stoudemire has a million ****ing offers a day to capitalize on, of a million different varieties. He chose this.

rogeryy

Benchwarmer
you know how many nba players are broke after their playing days are over example: antoine walker

do you know how much they pay agents business managers, accountants, posse, greedy family, baby mommas girlfriends an lord know who else wants a piece of the pie

When your presented with opportunities to take advantage to build your wealth you wouldn't take it ? This is America you need to capitalize on everything thrown your way if not someone else will

Most of the NBA players who went broke because they spent their money unwisely like a lot of lottery winners. Period.

Yes. They paid a lot to their agents, business mangers, accountants,.....
But that would never be the reason they went broke. You knew that yourself right?

But I agree with you that there's nothing wrong with grabing opportunities thrown to them at the right time.

However, investing in business that designing shirts for Miami Heat seemed a little exaggerating. Unless that business meant to design shirts for all NBA teams.

Edit: most of the NBA players who had made tons of money and went broke in the end.

Last edited:

quiggle

Starter
Please. Try to think before you post a response as poor as this. It denigrates the forum -- at least be funny if you aren't going to make a decent point.

Is Jeter collaborating with designers and teaming up to promote Red Sox paraphernalia? Who gives a **** if he promotes Ford. Who would give a **** if Stoudemire promoted Ford?

It's painful I have to point this out to you directly: the issue isn't Stoudemire making money by promoting stuff, it is that he teamed up to design GOODS PROMOTING THE MIAMI HEAT. Dwayne Wade's woman is decked out in that **** while Wade rapes our team outta the playoffs. :couto:

Also, again for the peanut gallery (you), it would even be more understandable if Stoudemire was actually part of some big "Ford Car" level of a promotion to make huge bank, and in the process he sold his NYK pride to celebrate and promote the Miami Heat (or some other rival). At least then he could just be easily lumped into the category like so many athletes, as a greedy mofo where their team and pride for their team's city doesn't mean much.

Except this isn't even the case, and he reaches a level of disgrace and duplicity to the NYK that I haven't seen in a while from a player: the biggest fraud in NYC sports. A man who waxes perfectly like a politician about NYC pride, and bringing NYC titles, and being all about being a Knick and restoring dignity to NYC....

I wish I could give you more positive rep but it says I need to give others first.

have any of you tried Jeter's cologne I like the smells but Avon discontinued it.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
when the players are leaving the court, do you think those in attendance will give them an ovation like with last season or boo them off the court.

i don't know, but i wonder if KO would cheer you or boo you off when you leave the board :cucu:

I'll applaud them...doubt it'll be a standing ovation thou. They had a lot of drama this year and still made it to the post season. They was the best show off broadway this year...and there is still at least 2 games left.

I'll wait for the fat chick to start singing first before I cheer their exit.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Thank you for saying precisely what I wanted to say, but didn't even have the strength for at the time.

I can't even yet express my rage over this, as it wouldn't even do it justice.

I just want this fraud gone. Yesterday.

You are welcome, sir. It's gotten beyond frustrating now, and there'll be a backlash media boost. I hope there'll be one anyways.

You really think we think this is about "fashion"? Hah!

I really don't care if Amare spends his every waking, non-playing hour pondering what color of pink to mach his suspenders too!

This is the equivalent of Derek Jeter pimping his ass out, and building up his "brand" (ah, yes, Amare and his love for his "brand", more on this later) and wallet.....by teaming up to design and spread Boston Red Sox paraphenalia!

Dude, saying that this designer "did most of the work"? Like that absolves Stoudemire in *any* way! Of course she did most of the work -- Amare is a ****ing fool, and ostensibly an NBA power forward for the NY Knicks. I have no doubt that he *doesn't* possess the actual abilities of an actual renaissance man to dabble in the arts and excel!

This is so simple....a so-called New York Knick superstar, who constantly *talks* up about being a true Knick, and being all about the Knicks and the Knicks winning.....TEAMED UP to build a piece of clothing, celebrating an arch-rival (and yes, teaming up is possibly even *worse* than him actually having the ability to design some t-shirt that he was actually able to get a buyer for).

This ****ing fraud walks on water to pull a stunt like this, and not be mercilessly flamed and called out.

Can you imagine Paul Pierce TEAMING UP to HELP build a New York Knick shirt, worn by New York Knick fans......:couto: And to be worn by LaLa, while Melo beasts down Pierces and other Celtics' throats!

This isn't just absolute stupidity that he would let this happen (and make it for MIA!), or that he is a fraud of a ****ing Knick who speaks more double-speak than a character from Animal Farm...it's a complete combination of the two.

It shows such a lack of class, awareness, and dignity that it's nearly mind-boggling. And when you factor *this* into everything else surrounding this fool and his fraudulent politiking to the media, and gimp defense and game? Hah...This is the true penultimate to him just telling NY Knick fans to suck his dick while he rides out the rest of his already-bloated, 20M/year deal.

:raise:

not really thats actually relevant because Knicks fans should have that on theyre minds as the seconds close down on this season. if the baseball player Josh Hamilton is given many chances even after he screws up with booze and drugs, to say Zeke shouldn't be allowed another fair chance is being a hypocrite. look how hated and looked down Jeffries was the first time as a knick, not that bad now.

No retort from that dingy little mind of yours? Typical. You bad mouth people like it's a staple to your survival, but when someone can actually reply to you, you do nothing. Internet troll + internet cowardice. FATALITYyyyyyyyyy!

i don't know, but i wonder if KO would cheer you or boo you off when you leave the board :cucu:

I'll build a statue of him and put it in my garden. Only so pigeons can bomb slippery turds on it.

WeReady

Benchwarmer

It's painful I have to point this out to you directly: the issue isn't Stoudemire making money by promoting stuff, it is that he teamed up to design GOODS PROMOTING THE MIAMI HEAT. Dwayne Wade's woman is decked out in that **** while Wade rapes our team outta the playoffs. :couto:

Im sure if the opportunity presented itself jeter would try to capitalize on that too. Don't be naive to the fact the most athletes these days are involved in way more business ventures outside the court. What does his on court performance and said team performance have to do with off the court business? I just don't get why you are going hard at a guy selling t-shirts

I don't get how you equated on court futility with t-shirts? Really Step back and really think about this

If you think he has disgraced himself by making money off the court thats your opinion i think its smart to capitalize off their hype and their fans but thats me

I am upset with Stat for many of the things he does or doesn't do on the court i could give an eff about what he doses how he handles his money or how he makes his money off the court why does it bother you so much?

I feel like this thread is in response to his stupidity of lacerating his hand and now the whole forum in typical fashion is looking to pile on him for whatever little reason they can find in this case him making t-shirts that got designed way before the playoffs started and has nothing to to with BASKETBALL

Have a little perspective when you want to pile on Amare he is still on our team evaluate his performance on the court, that i know your good at instead of worrying about his money

WeReady

Benchwarmer
Most of the NBA players who went broke because they spent their money unwisely like a lot of lottery winners. Period.

Yes. They paid a lot to their agents, business mangers, accountants,.....
But that would never be the reason they went broke. You knew that yourself right?

But I agree with you that there's nothing wrong with grabing opportunities thrown to them at the right time.

However, investing in business that designing shirts for Miami Heat seemed a little exaggerating. Unless that business meant to design shirts for all NBA teams.

Edit: most of the NBA players who had made tons of money and went broke in the end.

Thats what I'm thinking because a previous poster said there were other pieces in the collection as well with other NBA logos so i don't understand why everyone is so mad

I use antoine walker as example to show mismanaging money gone wrong.
Antoine was a max player at one time with endorsements, but loss most of it due to lawsuits and a rental scandal in Chicago as well as a gambling problem. Now he is the D-league trying to make a comeback because he owes a lot of people money

rogeryy

Benchwarmer
Thats what I'm thinking because a previous poster said there were other pieces in the collection as well with other NBA logos so i don't understand why everyone is so mad

I use antoine walker as example to show mismanaging money gone wrong.
Antoine was a max player at one time with endorsements, but loss most of it due to lawsuits and a rental scandal in Chicago as well as a gambling problem. Now he is the D-league trying to make a comeback because he owes a lot of people money

I feel bad for Antoine Walker. He must have earned more than 100 million. And it's all gone. I would have doubled it for sure if I had the money. :)

Hoepfully some boos will force management to look towards trading Amare

And Melo and Fields and Douglas.

Like I said: Keep Chandler, Shumpert, Lin and maybe Harrelson and Jordan and restart from there.

Melo, STAT, Fields, Douglas, Davis and Smith can go and **** themselves!

quiggle

Starter
I hope so, "fire dantoni" chants never really sounded right too long to say but "trade a-ma-re" *clap clap clap clap clap* does work. any of you going to the game, I also hope if he returns for Game 4 the crowd boos him each time he touches the ball.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
@SH: while I understand your idea of getting rid of our max contracts, I don't really get why would you dump Baron. Did you miss our last two games? Or didn't you know that Cleveland owes him almost $15M next season and we can keep him for vet min?

CoolClyde

hahahahahaaaaaa... best quote in this lame-ass thread.

i would say 99% of KO would cheer squiggle leaving the board (or getting kicked off.. hint hint)

I'd also say 99% of Knick fans will cheer for the Knicks this year for a number of reasons.... Linsanity, 18-6 under Wood Son, Coach Macaroni leaving, and for making the playoffs yet again. 1%, including squiggle will boo, because he is pessimistic fart who doesn't have a penis or a vagina but just a flat piece of skin.

A'mare can do what he wants with his cash. i think he should pay his own doctor bills for f*cking himself up 2 years in a row.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
hahahahahaaaaaa... best quote in this lame-ass thread.

i would say 99% of KO would cheer squiggle leaving the board (or getting kicked off.. hint hint)

I'd also say 99% of Knick fans will cheer for the Knicks this year for a number of reasons.... Linsanity, 18-6 under Wood Son, Coach Macaroni leaving, and for making the playoffs yet again. 1%, including squiggle will boo, because he is pessimistic fart who doesn't have a penis or a vagina but just a flat piece of skin.

A'mare can do what he wants with his cash. i think he should pay his own doctor bills for f*cking himself up 2 years in a row.

:teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth:

Paul1355

All Star
I hope so, "fire dantoni" chants never really sounded right too long to say but "trade a-ma-re" *clap clap clap clap clap* does work. any of you going to the game, I also hope if he returns for Game 4 the crowd boos him each time he touches the ball.

Amare is not Lebron so he wont get booed everytime he touches the ball lol

But the team will get booed if they dont put up an effort in game 4 and lose by double digits again

I dont think Woodson will get the job if they lose in terrible fashion in game 4 because fans will just remember him by the playoffs because thats what every fan watched