question, when the Knicks get sweept Sunday

quiggle

Starter
when the players are leaving the court, do you think those in attendance will give them an ovation like with last season or boo them off the court. I think it should be the latter because they didnt come anywhere near close to the expectations this season was a circus. and don't come up and say we had Linsanity because in the end of the day it did nothing for us fans but made us poorer in the pockets and the NBA/Knicks/Dolan richer. dont forget because of Lin you now have to pay higher ticket prices next season. and without Linsanity we probably wouldn't have made the playoffs, Shumpert wouldn't have gotten hurt.

iSaYughh

Starter
I thought that was the case. But actually seeing the proof is something to behold.

Speechless.

But more needs to be said on this.

quiggle

Starter
the line also includes Bulls and Celtics pieces, what does that say to a Knicks fan? some peeps it hasnt set in yet, maybe a little more after yesterday, but Renaissance Man only came here for the money and to expand HIS brand. having a banner next to 1994 Rangers Champions floating in the rafters was and never will be on his agenda. you all will view that photo of him holding a Knicks cap covering his crotch very differently when he is finally gone.

rogeryy

Benchwarmer
and without Linsanity we probably wouldn't have made the playoffs, Shumpert wouldn't have gotten hurt.

Sorry I lost you there.

(Linsanity ==> playoffs ==> Shumpert got hurt)??

Anyway, since you mentioned "in attendance", so I guess the players will not be booed right there and then. Some TVs might get smashed after the game though. :)

(But I truly hope that's not it.)

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
If we do get swept, this will bea dissapointing season to say the least. I don't know about booing them though. They actually performed quite well under Woodson. It's just that Miami is the more talented, deeper, and overall better team.

quiggle

Starter
Sorry I lost you there.

(Linsanity ==> playoffs ==> Shumpert got hurt)??

Anyway, since you mentioned "in attendance", so I guess the players will not be booed right there and then. Some TVs might get smashed after the game though. :)

(But I truly hope that's not it.)

without those two weeks of Linsanity to boost morale the Knicks would not be in the playoffs, season would have ended last week and Shumpert wouldn't have gotten injured. two weeks of overexaggerated excitment we lose an up and coming player well into the next season, who knows he might never be the same.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
internet RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGE

I thought that was the case. But actually seeing the proof is something to behold.

Speechless.

But more needs to be said on this.

Designer Rachel Roy teamed up with New York Knicks Forward Amar'e Stoudemire to create a sexy, courtside casual capsule collection. Roundneck Miami Heat muscle tee.

WHAT THE F*CK!?

Are you ****ing kidding me?

I am infuriated. What kind of ****ing douche does that!? He's a captain of the team!

This in addition to the playoffs and subpar season and ousting himself from the - potentially - for the remainder of the season with an enormous brain fart.

Who the **** is this cunt?

How do I abuse the shit out of him on twitter? Does that get filtered out?

I am friggin' frothing at the mouth with spite about this - and this is how I see it - 2 timing, cornrowed, misguided dipshit!

rogeryy

Benchwarmer
without those two weeks of Linsanity to boost morale the Knicks would not be in the playoffs, season would have ended last week and Shumpert wouldn't have gotten injured. two weeks of overexaggerated excitment we lose an up and coming player well into the next season, who knows he might never be the same.

Don't worry, he'll come back safe and sound!!

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee

We'd all be far more dejected to have not made the playoffs. Real fans, that is. Thanks for the dislike on the YouTube vid too, dickhole.

KBlack25

Starter
Really you guys are talking about fashion?

I am pretty sure I know exactly how this went down:

- Designer was looking for an NBA player to be the $ behind her NBA-centric designs

- Designer found Amare or his agent, gave a pitch about it being a business opportunity

- Amare put his $ behind the project in exchange for a split of the proceeds once he was entirely recouped, and got a creative credit

Notice they say "Designer TEAMED UP with Amare...". I guarantee she did most of the work.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Really you guys are talking about fashion?

I am pretty sure I know exactly how this went down:

- Designer was looking for an NBA player to be the $ behind her NBA-centric designs

- Designer found Amare or his agent, gave a pitch about it being a business opportunity

- Amare put his $ behind the project in exchange for a split of the proceeds once he was entirely recouped, and got a creative credit

Notice they say "Designer TEAMED UP with Amare...". I guarantee she did most of the work.

If you were captain of the Knicks would you do it? That has to be the question, doesn't it? Different points of view will abound, but to me that's just mutiny.

Paul1355

All Star
when the players are leaving the court, do you think those in attendance will give them an ovation like with last season or boo them off the court. I think it should be the latter because they didnt come anywhere near close to the expectations this season was a circus. and don't come up and say we had Linsanity because in the end of the day it did nothing for us fans but made us poorer in the pockets and the NBA/Knicks/Dolan richer. dont forget because of Lin you now have to pay higher ticket prices next season. and without Linsanity we probably wouldn't have made the playoffs, Shumpert wouldn't have gotten hurt.

Hoepfully some boos will force management to look towards trading Amare

rogeryy

Benchwarmer

KBlack25

Starter
"Designer Rachel Roy teamed up with New York Knicks Forward Amar'e Stoudemire to create a sexy, courtside casual capsule collection."

I still don't get it! "teamed up with"? What exactly did Stoudemire do? Drawing? Sketching? Funding?

Prob. the funding.

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
Crazy⑧s;232391 said:
We'd all be far more dejected to have not made the playoffs. Real fans, that is. Thanks for the dislike on the YouTube vid too, dickhole.

Crazy you kill me, this made me lose my mind laughing at a very inappropriate time at work. It's totally ok though! I'll check out that youtube vid now, I won't spread hate don't worry

KBlack25

Starter
Crazy⑧s;232397 said:
If you were captain of the Knicks would you do it? That has to be the question, doesn't it? Different points of view will abound, but to me that's just mutiny.

Would I? No, but I also am pretty uninterested in fashion. But I don't think it's traitorous.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Would I? No, but I also am pretty uninterested in fashion. But I don't think it's traitorous.

But you have, presumably, been part of some type of team or unit. The scale, obviously, is completely different, but this is like Christopher Hitchens going on an Easter Egg Hunt.

I think it's disgraceful, and had I the power to intervene I would have.