Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: question, when the Knicks get sweept Sunday

Originally Posted by rogeryy
    "Designer Rachel Roy teamed up with New York Knicks Forward Amar'e Stoudemire to create a sexy, courtside casual capsule collection."

I still don't get it! "teamed up with"? What exactly did Stoudemire do? Drawing? Sketching? Funding?
    Prob. the funding.

Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    We'd all be far more dejected to have not made the playoffs. Real fans, that is. Thanks for the dislike on the YouTube vid too, dickhole.

Crazy you kill me, this made me lose my mind laughing at a very inappropriate time at work. It's totally ok though! I'll check out that youtube vid now, I won't spread hate don't worry

If you were captain of the Knicks would you do it? That has to be the question, doesn't it? Different points of view will abound, but to me that's just mutiny.
    Would I? No, but I also am pretty uninterested in fashion. But I don't think it's traitorous.

Originally Posted by KBlack25
    Would I? No, but I also am pretty uninterested in fashion. But I don't think it's traitorous.
    But you have, presumably, been part of some type of team or unit. The scale, obviously, is completely different, but this is like Christopher Hitchens going on an Easter Egg Hunt.

I think it's disgraceful, and had I the power to intervene I would have.

Originally Posted by WNY_Knickfan
    Crazy you kill me, this made me lose my mind laughing at a very inappropriate time at work. It's totally ok though! I'll check out that youtube vid now, I won't spread hate don't worry
    Cool! Thanks in advance, dude!

We'd all be far more dejected to have not made the playoffs. Real fans, that is. Thanks for the dislike on the YouTube vid too, dickhole.
    yah it was me, no need to deny it but after the 30+ negative reps you gave me here that took forever to climb out can you really blame me? also I was disappointed there was no new material just a repeat of everything else I already saw so I felt I wasted my time.

30+ neg reps??? teeth:

Originally Posted by quiggle
    also I was disappointed there was no new material just a repeat of everything else I already saw so I felt I wasted my time.

I thought we Knicks fans could use a little boost there.

Originally Posted by MeloforMayor
    30+ neg reps??? teeth:
    something like that and most of them was because I was attacking Renaissance Man months ago. hey Krazy how come you turned youre back on him now to you were like his biggest fan a couple of months ago?

Originally Posted by rogeryy
    I thought we Knicks fans could use a little boost there.
    also I forgot to mention in my first that there is a high probablity that Zeke will be brought back next season. not sure how much Linsanity can boost morale with that

Veteran

WHAT THE F*CK!?

Are you ****ing kidding me?

I am infuriated. What kind of ****ing douche does that!? He's a captain of the team!

This in addition to the playoffs and subpar season and ousting himself from the - potentially - for the remainder of the season with an enormous brain fart.

Who the **** is this ****?

How do I abuse the **** out of him on twitter? Does that get filtered out?

I am friggin' frothing at the mouth with spite about this - and this is how I see it - 2 timing, cornrowed, misguided dip****!
    Thank you for saying precisely what I wanted to say, but didn't even have the strength for at the time.

I can't even yet express my rage over this, as it wouldn't even do it justice.

I just want this fraud gone. Yesterday.

Veteran

Originally Posted by KBlack25
    Really you guys are talking about fashion?

I am pretty sure I know exactly how this went down:

- Designer was looking for an NBA player to be the $ behind her NBA-centric designs

- Designer found Amare or his agent, gave a pitch about it being a business opportunity

- Amare put his $ behind the project in exchange for a split of the proceeds once he was entirely recouped, and got a creative credit

Notice they say "Designer TEAMED UP with Amare...". I guarantee she did most of the work.
    You really think we think this is about "fashion"? Hah!

I really don't care if Amare spends his every waking, non-playing hour pondering what color of pink to mach his suspenders too!

This is the equivalent of Derek Jeter pimping his ass out, and building up his "brand" (ah, yes, Amare and his love for his "brand", more on this later) and wallet.....by teaming up to design and spread Boston Red Sox paraphenalia!

Dude, saying that this designer "did most of the work"? Like that absolves Stoudemire in *any* way! Of course she did most of the work -- Amare is a ****ing fool, and ostensibly an NBA power forward for the NY Knicks. I have no doubt that he *doesn't* possess the actual abilities of an actual renaissance man to dabble in the arts and excel!

This is so simple....a so-called New York Knick superstar, who constantly *talks* up about being a true Knick, and being all about the Knicks and the Knicks winning.....TEAMED UP to build a piece of clothing, celebrating an arch-rival (and yes, teaming up is possibly even *worse* than him actually having the ability to design some t-shirt that he was actually able to get a buyer for).

This ****ing fraud walks on water to pull a stunt like this, and not be mercilessly flamed and called out.

Can you imagine Paul Pierce TEAMING UP to HELP build a New York Knick shirt, worn by New York Knick fans...... And to be worn by LaLa, while Melo beasts down Pierces and other Celtics' throats!

This isn't just absolute stupidity that he would let this happen (and make it for MIA!), or that he is a fraud of a ****ing Knick who speaks more double-speak than a character from Animal Farm...it's a complete combination of the two.

It shows such a lack of class, awareness, and dignity that it's nearly mind-boggling. And when you factor *this* into everything else surrounding this fool and his fraudulent politiking to the media, and gimp defense and game? Hah...This is the true penultimate to him just telling NY Knick fans to suck his dick while he rides out the rest of his already-bloated, 20M/year deal.

something like that and most of them was because I was attacking Renaissance Man months ago. hey Krazy how come you turned youre back on him now to you were like his biggest fan a couple of months ago?
    Biggest fan is not only incorrect but irrelevant.

I think the fact that you revel in negativity and have never once shown a shred of optimism, never mind only showing up to the site to amplify negativity, makes you a douchebag. Presumably your persona has isolated you from others (I did say presumably) and you are a troll that tic tac toes from one site to the next excacerbating and inflaming others' hard times as fans of whatever that site may be based upon.

Negativity sews negativity, and considering your disdain for the neg rep I piled on you, it's clear that you get a troll's kick out of gathering backing for your hate and venom.

Basically, I believe, as I always have believed, that you're just a **** with a keyboard. But at least from your dingy little room you can't take the hate in to public areas, places, no doubt, that youve had very little social success in.

There you go, now the hate's aimed back at you.

I've no doubt it was precisely what you were after.

the line also includes Bulls and Celtics pieces, what does that say to a Knicks fan? some peeps it hasnt set in yet, maybe a little more after yesterday, but Renaissance Man only came here for the money and to expand HIS brand. having a banner next to 1994 Rangers Champions floating in the rafters was and never will be on his agenda. you all will view that photo of him holding a Knicks cap covering his crotch very differently when he is finally gone.
    This...hes a good speaker and hes was able to convince most of the dumber Knicks fans that he was actually here to bring New York back. Ill admit i was convinced myself at one point, Stat threw us off by playing good half of his first year here. Now even the dumbest knicks fans are realizing that we need to trade this bum, Amare's mom went harder then him

I'm sorry to go off topic but, did anyone see the move Isiah pulled off for the NY Knicks?