STAT rage footage

orangeblobman

Rotation player
Lol?

I think the guy posting the same thing in three different threads (and not even posting it the right way) is the guy with an incomplete life.

I just thought it was strange.

orangeblobman

Rotation player
That's hilarious! You made it, or you found it?

Do you really think he could make that?

The gif has been in a few threads on this site already, and posted the right way, so that it shows up in the actual thread without having to click the link.

Are all 3000 of this guy's posts this wack?

metrocard

Legend

The gif has been in a few threads on this site already, and posted the right way, so that it shows up in the actual thread without having to click the link.

Pehb0.gif

rogeryy

Benchwarmer

Well... I don't know. Like the graphic effect in game 2 thread created by dzwonsons, I think it was done by himself (dzwonsson). So I just thought maybe he (nyk_nyk) was another talented fan who had enough free time and made that gif. :)

Last edited:

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Yes, all the graphics in G2T were created solely by my humble self. But unfortunately that gif of Amare beating the fire extinguisher wasn't made by nyk nyk, I was first to post it on KO and I found it on RealGM and I have no idea who made it.

Lol that was pretty hilarious, especially Melo with his ****ing headband.

I still think Amar'e should have punched the **** out of Lebron though.....maybe he could have fixed Lebitch's hairline too in the process :teeth:

rogeryy

Benchwarmer
Yes, all the graphics in G2T were created solely by my humble self. But unfortunately that gif of Amare beating the fire extinguisher wasn't made by nyk nyk, I was first to post it on KO and I found it on RealGM and I have no idea who made it.

You really did a great job on that. Thanks! Were you anywhere near an art major?
Anyway, who's gonna do game 3?

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
You really did a great job on that. Thanks! Were you anywhere near an art major?
Anyway, who's gonna do game 3?
LOL, if being a business administration freshman makes me anywhere an art major... honestly, it took me a couple of various Phothoshop tutorials to make those graphics, no art background or even interest. ;)

nyk_nyk

All Star
Lol?

I think the guy posting the same thing in three different threads (and not even posting it the right way) is the guy with an incomplete life.

I just thought it was strange.

It was posted through my phone so no I didn't have the capability to post it correctly. Are you satisfied now Matlock?

hiyaaaa-401.gif

nyk_nyk

All Star
That's hilarious! You made it, or you found it?

Nah, one of my friends sent it to me and I thought it was hilarious. Just wanted to share it with everyone. I originally posted it on threads that were related to the subject but then decided it was so funny that it needed its own thread home.

nyk_nyk

All Star

Why don't you read them and learn something. BTW, you've already commented in here a few times, so saying the post is wack just makes you sperm in a condom.

Settle down Orangebobloblaw and gain some respect first.

nyk_nyk

All Star
lol, that was probably the funniest GiF I've seen here in a while...:thumbsup:

*Returns to being pissed off at Amare*

I agree, but as usual Orangebobloblaw always needs to complain about something. In my hood we call that the "24/7/365 period dude"