Stoudemire's Injury is Gruesome

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
A is for 'apple'
B is for 'bear'
C is for 'cat'
D is for 'you're a complete ****ing moron, Stoudemire'.

Basketball face palm of the new millennium.

Shaqtin' A Fool will never be the same.

"D is for 'you're a complete ****ing moron, Stoudemire'."

huh? :/

Dumbass may be better.

anyway.... I doubt half his hand was hanging off. It was probably just a deep cut...which sometimes spread the skin apart making it look worse than what it actually is. Still dumb...no matter how you slice it.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
:alert: Only one man is to blame for it and it's stoudemire himself. Your a basketball player and you want to punch glass? cmon son

How about punching a wall next time, stomp up and in down on the floor idk anything. cuss at somebody... why of all things do you want to punch a glass with a fire extinguisher in it.

VeryGundy

Benchwarmer
Excuse me for not showing any sympathy.

Stat deserves all the sh*t he brought to himself. At least MWP elbowed an opponent and not a fire f***ing extinguinsher. What an idiot.

skisloper

Starter
:alert: Only one man is to blame for it and it's stoudemire himself. Your a basketball player and you want to punch glass? cmon son

How about punching a wall next time, stomp up and in down on the floor idk anything. cuss at somebody... why of all things do you want to punch a glass with a fire extinguisher in it.

He thought it was plastic and probably based on his softness did not think he can break it......

He must have been mad at his less then 10 attempts....if he was pissed at the Heat one would think he would now side step so Lebron can make an easy lay up

quiggle

Starter
its an exagerration they always give this oveerrated drama, more power to those who will sympathize with Renaissance Man. have any of you really seen what a hand dangling off looks like?

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
amare-stoudemire-new-york-post-cover.jpg

Damn guys.....................WE'VE GOT A SHOT AT A MILLION DOLLARS!

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Check out the Chinese take on the situation!

They sweet and sour can't stand Melo! Of course, it's all his fault Linsanity ended. This is seriously some Funny Stuff! :lol:

orangeblobman

Rotation player
Crazy⑧s;232865 said:

They sweet and sour can't stand Melo! Of course, it's all his fault Linsanity ended. This is seriously some Funny Stuff! :lol:

That's a hilarious take, but also very accurate.

Crazy⑧s;232865 said:

Haha, great find bro.

Finally something Knicks related to enjoy these days.

As a Knick fan I find this offensive. They were never talking about the knicks before J Lin...

I tell ya, envy is just so easy to recognize these days. I bet when Lin is back in the lineup thats all they are going to talk about...even if he only plays 1or2 mins a game, they will rerun that bit of footage 24/7....smh.

all around the world the same song...