Tyson Chandler DPOY Video

CoolClyde

another phenomenal creation by game-thread god, Crazy F*cking 8's, and a
worthy tribute to the best Knick in eons! congrats to the Man Handler!

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
another phenomenal creation by game-thread god, Crazy F*cking 8's, and a
worthy tribute to the best Knick in eons! congrats to the Man Handler!

I'm so stoked for him and stoked to have him on this team, my friend.

Ya' know, I hadn't realized how friggin' easy it is to make a mix vid. GTs will never be the same! If this Heat series miraculously goes to game 6, let's do a tandem thread of toilet humor and jiggly bits on chicks.

fender0577

Rotation player
Congrats TC, well deserved, and he's right about some of his teammates letting their man fly by them, so his defensive skill would be recognized, lol.

LeFlume

All Star
First DPOY in Knicks history. He might only been a Knick for one season but his heart, and his style of play, has a life long Knick to it. Well deserved Tyson :gony:

quiggle

Starter
it's nice but not really sold on Chandler yet unless he gives these year after year until he's no longer a Knick. we've been duped to many times as Knicks fans where a first year player does great and then fall off the planet next like Fields, Douglas, Robinson, and Renaissance Man.

LOL, I wonder how his teammates feel about that statement. Sometimes the truth can hurt...especially if you're one of those sensitive dudes that can't handle the truth...or take healthy criticism.

CoolClyde

Crazy⑧s;232876 said:
I'm so stoked for him and stoked to have him on this team, my friend.

Ya' know, I hadn't realized how friggin' easy it is to make a mix vid. GTs will never be the same! If this Heat series miraculously goes to game 6, let's do a tandem thread of toilet humor and jiggly bits on chicks.

count me in, skin.

KnickolasMGL

Benchwarmer
it's nice but not really sold on Chandler yet unless he gives these year after year until he's no longer a Knick. we've been duped to many times as Knicks fans where a first year player does great and then fall off the planet next like Fields, Douglas, Robinson, and Renaissance Man.

Tyson has done this for years, though,

fortunately for us none of his previous teams ever appreciated him for it.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee

Not sold on Chandler!

The guy who plays his heart out all season. Through injuries and ailments.

Is the first Knick to ever win the DPOY trophy.

Somebody please ban this provocative **** stain!

Am I seriously the only person who sees what he's doing?

Rioferd

Benchwarmer
Congrats on Tyson winning DPOY.

Well deserved. He changed our team from being a flimsy soft defensive outfit to something resembling a playoff calibre defensive team.

Next year we will be even better as a unit. I have high hopes that we get a 3 seed next year in the playoffs.