just ordered a AMARE shirt

quiggle

Starter
everyone has probably heard about this shirt that was made after Renaissance Man did what he did so I decided to go and place an order. they also do Mets stuffs but I never heard of them until now so I looked them up and one of the workers working there looks nerdy but cute imo so I'm happy my money is going toward that. the shirt costs 25$ total shipping so I am looking forward to getting it and will post a photo when it arrives. did any other peeps here order one of these?

amare-shirt.jpg

The7Line_BleacherReport5_crop_340x234.jpg

quiggle

Starter
Damn that's foul

:smokin:

yah but its better then paying more for one of those generic Linsanity shirts with the rubber name and numbers every person has and you could get them for like 10$ now at Modells and at least this is proudly made in new york and could become a collectors item one day

CA7

Scoring Champ
I was watching Boomer and Carton and Carton had one on, I was ROTFL the whole time

quiggle

Starter
I just got a email from paypal with tracking number so hopefully I will get this in time for Game 4 and wear it with pride!

Capitalism at it's worse. Well at least he knew he was going to be "The Marked Man" for a while...according to his own T-shirt in yesterday's press conference...I do hope he play in game 4 thou....just hope he doesn't bust them open trying to dunk or something...

damn now that I think about it...his defense might be even worst. No blocks no steals...and the handle.....sh!t,forget about It...

HoopsDuo

Rookie
I'd like to know what these reports mean that his hand was "hanging off." I mean I get the impression that it's somewhat of an exaggeration, but I've also read that he had to have surgery to repair some muscle damage, so I'm not sure...

Rioferd

Benchwarmer
Im going to get that shirt.

Then im gonna sit in the front row wearing that **** and heckle amare.

rogeryy

Benchwarmer
yah but its better then paying more for one of those generic Linsanity shirts with the rubber name and numbers every person has and you could get them for like 10$ now at Modells and at least this is proudly made in new york and could become a collectors item one day

There's a nice story behind a Linsanity T shirt that would make people proud.

I think the Amare T shirt you ordered is very funny, and perfectly good for a laugh.

I haven't bought either T shirt yet. But I wouldn't say a Jeremy Lin T shirt is better than an Amare T shirt if I bought one (JL T shirt).

quiggle

Starter
alright so here are the first in hand pics of this, I just got it and unpacked it so its still folded I didnt wash it yet. but let me tell you its the best 25$ I spent this year the shirt is super soft like a babys powered arse and the colors are very Knicks accurate I guess because they do so much Mets stuffs to

2whm26f.jpg

this is the tagging never heard of this company before

sxzrzq.jpg

I dont know what kind of printed graphics they call this but its very sticky and tacky and doesnt seem like the garbage that will crack when washed repeatedly

29pdkc6.jpg

quiggle

Starter
earlier today I went back to the website and notice they changed there description to announce the first batch sold out and they are doing a very limited second batch run of about 100 more shirts and then these will be sold out for good so peeps here who want one better act quick. this really is going to be a valuable collectors item one day.

KBlack25

Starter
So let me get this straight.

It's cool, even funny, for someone to profit off of Amar'e's stupidity...but not cool for Amar'e to profit off of making shirts with the logos of other teams in the league?

Good to know.

quiggle

Starter
well for Renaissance Man's sake what he does by selling other teams shows two things he has no loyalty and he is basically no better then a whore who will sell themselves and there pride out for money. if you look at this company who is making the shirt they are true to new york sports and share flavor of the fans to represent how they feel.

KBlack25

Starter
well for Renaissance Man's sake what he does by selling other teams shows two things he has no loyalty and he is basically no better then a whore who will sell themselves and there pride out for money. if you look at this company who is making the shirt they are true to new york sports and share flavor of the fans to represent how they feel.

It's mocking the team's misfortune. That shows a stark lack of loyalty.