Emergency Game Thread - Game 3, Heat At Knicks

Nyknicks141

Benchwarmer
Not sure what's going on with the game threads but i thought i would make this in case someone wasn't able to post up a game thread.

Lets hope for a win to put us back in the series.

:gony:LETS GO KNICKS!:gony:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Pretty lame that the GT maker just burned our first home game. No more threads for that fool.

We're down but not out. We still got Tyson and Melo. I just wanna see effort from all involved. 3 starters down......what a ****er.

CA7

Scoring Champ
If we win this game I think STAT will finally have to buy in to what we're trying to do

CA7

Scoring Champ
Crazy⑧s;233014 said:
I don't think it's an issue of whether or not he buys in, I think it's an issue of whether or not he has the brain of an adult, and just doesn't understand.

5000! Holy he-man!

lmao so damn true

HoopsDuo

Rookie
I'm hearing rumors of no Bosh tonight, as his son was born at 3am last night in Miami. Could be a good sign?

Edit: Never mind. He flew back.

Anyone else think it's a bad sign when your massive pregame visual display shows only 4 guys in the starting lineup?

CA7

Scoring Champ
Anyone else think it's a bad sign when your massive pregame visual display shows only 4 guys in the starting lineup?

it was already made and Novak was apart of Mobb Deep so the only edited STAT out of it

shemmue0311

Benchwarmer
Well based on our play so far I have nothing to back up my next statement or a leg to stand on ....BUT WE WILL WIN TONIGHT :gony: