Emergency Game Thread - Game 3, Heat At Knicks

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
G1 @ BOS 15 points out of 27%
G3 v BOS 15 points out of 25%
G1 @ MIA 11 points out of 30%
G3 v MIA 22 points out of 30%

Melo as a Knick failed in 4 out of 7 games in the playoffs. He's a 50% playoff star and that's not enough to pass the first round. Amare isn't any better... our only chance is Lintendo will return for G4 and grab us a W on his own.
In all fairness Billups and STAT were out by GM3 leaving Melo with a straight up trash can team.
and SHAT and Lin never even arrived leaving Melo with a million minutes.:mrgreen:

HOWEVER your right, we should have enough to win one damn playoff game.

Excuses are excuses, people have the right to be disappointed in Melo's performance.

CA7

Scoring Champ
If this was against the Magic I'd understand the complaining, its the Miami Heat for god sake

Forrest17

Rotation player
Lin

Chandler

SHumpert

Novak

Those are the only two faces that I will want to see in a knick uniform again. Everyone else is just garbage

nyk_nyk

All Star
Why are people putting all this on Melo?? THIS IS A DEPLETED TEAM. We only have 2 offensive players and 1 of them comes off the bench. Overall the team turned the ball over too much. Melo played plenty of minutes and I'm sure was exhausted. He did what he could but seriously any smart person knows he needs help. Fields, Davis, Bibby, Novak, chandler don't scare MIA.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
It's not Melo's fault we're 0-3 in the series, of course not. But with Shump, Lintendo and Amare sidelined he ought to know he's our only way to win at least a game against MIA. And he failed, again. This team went throught a lot of crazy things through last two seasons... but I'm just tired of our traditional next season excuses... we signed two max players to start winning immidiately and they haven't figured out **** through all the time they've been together.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Why are people putting all this on Melo?? THIS IS A DEPLETED TEAM. We only have 2 offensive players and 1 of them comes off the bench. Overall the team turned the ball over too much. Melo played plenty of minutes and I'm sure was exhausted. He did what he could but seriously any smart person knows he needs help. Fields, Davis, Bibby, Novak, chandler don't scare MIA.
Common sense doesnt bode well around here

KnickolasMGL

Benchwarmer
It's not Melo's fault we're 0-3 in the series, of course not. But with Shump, Lintendo and Amare sidelined he ought to know he's our only way to win at least a game against MIA. And he failed, again. This team went throught a lot of crazy things through last two seasons... but I'm just tired of our traditional next season excuses... we signed two max players to start winning immidiately and they haven't figured out **** through all the time they've been together.

dats exactly what im tryna say dudes!

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
but please think about what you are saying...Melo,1 man, you want to lead us to go against the Miami Heat with the MVP,D-Wade, and Bosh ALL ALONE?

Im sorry but I just cant go with that

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
To his defense, Melo attempted very makeable jumpshots throughout the game, the shots were just not falling. However, he is SUPPOSED TO and is EXPECTED to hit those easy ones because he is our primary scorer. Inexcusable play from our superstar IMHO.

CA7

Scoring Champ

thats the point, he's seeing 3 or 4 guys every time he touches the ball remember when Jordan couldn't do anything vs the Pistons because they consistently locked him up, 3, 4 guys on him all the time but then Pippen stepped his game up and everyone else followed suit, if no one else is hitting then the Heat can keep playing the way they want to

ask me if Melo played bad, I'd say yeah, hell yeah but ask me if its his fault we lost this game or this series, no, hell no

its a team sport like you all say so we cant just keep blaming Melo

KnickolasMGL

Benchwarmer
Melo defense attorneys:

you don't defer in the 4th quarter when your're with a depleted team, in a MUST WIN GAME.
No excuse for that when ur supposedly the best half court scorer in the game.

Forrest17

Rotation player
Damn bro STACKED LINEUP!!!
7X NBA CHAMPIONS THERE!!!!!

Build around them. We'd have 40 million dollars in cap space. Im sure we could do better than this. This is embarrassing. Sure melo scored 22 points but he missed I can't even count how many shots. He can't play both sides of the court. If he puts ANY energy on defense or rebounding his shots stop going in. Amar'e is just a big waste of space on the court, doesn't help anyone or anything by being there. The rest are expendable. Maybe JR Smith is ok for a bench player.

Alucard77

Rookie
People need to chill the f out. Heat are much better then us. I knew this would happen that is why I was furious when they lost to the Cavs. The Heat always matched us well and always will. We needed to play Indy or the bulls. Not the Heat.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
People need to understand where me and CA7 are coming from.

Melo sucked tonight and you can even say he sucked the last two

But 90% of you act like everyone went 12 for 15 with 40 points and Melo had 6 points and missed the game winners of all 3.

The dude is one man which is why I make such an effort to defend him.
I'm not afraid to say he sucks when he does. HE SUCKED TONIGHT.

I think we all need to pull away from the keyboard and chillax, we're all upset at the fact the Knicks are the same **** as usual.