Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 317181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Emergency Game Thread - Game 3, Heat At Knicks

Originally Posted by Dzwonsson
    It's not Melo's fault we're 0-3 in the series, of course not. But with Shump, Lintendo and Amare sidelined he ought to know he's our only way to win at least a game against MIA. And he failed, again. This team went throught a lot of crazy things through last two seasons... but I'm just tired of our traditional next season excuses... we signed two max players to start winning immidiately and they haven't figured out **** through all the time they've been together.
    dats exactly what im tryna say dudes!

It's not Melo's fault we're 0-3 in the series, of course not. But with Shump, Lintendo and Amare sidelined he ought to know he's our only way to win at least a game against MIA. And he failed, again. This team went throught a lot of crazy things through last two seasons... but I'm just tired of our traditional next season excuses... we signed two max players to start winning immidiately and they haven't figured out **** through all the time they've been together.
    but please think about what you are saying...Melo,1 man, you want to lead us to go against the Miami Heat with the MVP,D-Wade, and Bosh ALL ALONE?

Im sorry but I just cant go with that

Originally Posted by Forrest17
    Lin

Chandler

SHumpert

Novak

Those are the only two faces that I will want to see in a knick uniform again. Everyone else is just garbage
    Worst post of the night award.

To his defense, Melo attempted very makeable jumpshots throughout the game, the shots were just not falling. However, he is SUPPOSED TO and is EXPECTED to hit those easy ones because he is our primary scorer. Inexcusable play from our superstar IMHO.

thats the point, he's seeing 3 or 4 guys every time he touches the ball remember when Jordan couldn't do anything vs the Pistons because they consistently locked him up, 3, 4 guys on him all the time but then Pippen stepped his game up and everyone else followed suit, if no one else is hitting then the Heat can keep playing the way they want to

ask me if Melo played bad, I'd say yeah, hell yeah but ask me if its his fault we lost this game or this series, no, hell no

its a team sport like you all say so we cant just keep blaming Melo

Originally Posted by NY17KNICKS
    but please think about what you are saying...Melo,1 man, you want to lead us to go against the Miami Heat with the MVP,D-Wade, and Bosh ALL ALONE?

Im sorry but I just cant go with that
    Thank you.

Melo defense attorneys:

you don't defer in the 4th quarter when your're with a depleted team, in a MUST WIN GAME.
    No excuse for that when ur supposedly the best half court scorer in the game.

Superstar

Originally Posted by NY17KNICKS
    Damn bro STACKED LINEUP!!!
    7X NBA CHAMPIONS THERE!!!!!
    Build around them. We'd have 40 million dollars in cap space. Im sure we could do better than this. This is embarrassing. Sure melo scored 22 points but he missed I can't even count how many shots. He can't play both sides of the court. If he puts ANY energy on defense or rebounding his shots stop going in. Amar'e is just a big waste of space on the court, doesn't help anyone or anything by being there. The rest are expendable. Maybe JR Smith is ok for a bench player.

People need to chill the f out. Heat are much better then us. I knew this would happen that is why I was furious when they lost to the Cavs. The Heat always matched us well and always will. We needed to play Indy or the bulls. Not the Heat.

People need to understand where me and CA7 are coming from.

Melo sucked tonight and you can even say he sucked the last two

But 90% of you act like everyone went 12 for 15 with 40 points and Melo had 6 points and missed the game winners of all 3.

The dude is one man which is why I make such an effort to defend him.
    I'm not afraid to say he sucks when he does. HE SUCKED TONIGHT.

I think we all need to pull away from the keyboard and chillax, we're all upset at the fact the Knicks are the same **** as usual.

Originally Posted by KnickolasMGL
    Melo defense attorneys:

you don't defer in the 4th quarter when your're with a depleted team, in a MUST WIN GAME.
    defer, he hit the open man and they didn't hit shots what the hell is wrong with you

shoot with 3 guys on me or hit Fields who's open and should **** the shot

you guys complain when he shoots and now you're complaining when he passes

Melo defense attorneys:

Calling Mr.Metrocard

I'm wondering if a triangle offense could have helped us tonight.

No one should blame Melo. He is the only scorer on the court being double teamed. We all knew we didn't have a PG, were screwed because of it.

Come on, what did you expect from a Dolan team. At this point I am waiting for isiah to come back as GM and head coach next year.

Melo defense attorneys:

You must think this is a video game. Just because it's a must win game doesn't mean the heat are gonna stop playing defense.