Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 51920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Emergency Game Thread - Game 3, Heat At Knicks

Originally Posted by Dzwonsson
    That's exactly what Lebitch did while he played in Cleveland, he brought his crew at least to the 2nd round in five consecutive seasons ALL ALONE. This is what you expect from your $20M superstar. And please don't act like Melo/Amare signed yesterday, they had all season to put us in a comfortable playoff position. We're playing MIA because our players failed to reach one of the top seeds. D'Antoni is certainly a huge part of this mess, but our players are to blame as well.
    right on bro,
    thats all I was tryin to say

The good thing is...tickets are now cheaper for you to watch the Knicks either set the record at 14 playoff losses or win their first playoff game in 11 years.

Originally Posted by nyk_nyk
    Why are people putting all this on Melo?? THIS IS A DEPLETED TEAM. We only have 2 offensive players and 1 of them comes off the bench. Overall the team turned the ball over too much. Melo played plenty of minutes and I'm sure was exhausted. He did what he could but seriously any smart person knows he needs help. Fields, Davis, Bibby, Novak, chandler don't scare MIA.
    you want to know why what has melo done to make the knicks better, what has melo done in the nba to make anyone better? everyone wants to get on stat now but he made the knicks better and they were a hell of a lot more exciting before fatass loser got here. melo is one of those players some will be fooled hes good but he will never accomplish anything in his career as far as winning. he could jump in the hudson tonight and the knicks would be better tomorrow

As a Heat fan, i actually thought the Knicks had a very very good chance to win tonight. Miami played terrible and NY really didn't capitalized as much. Miami shot 39% and was only down by 4 at half. NY should have been up by 10+ period going into halftime.

Melo is not the blame for the loss tonight. Miami gave him no light what so ever and never game him the chance to get in his sweet spots. Melo is really the only offensive opt for NY. Jr is too inconsistent.

Originally Posted by overratedmelo
    you want to know why what has melo done to make the knicks better, what has melo done in the nba to make anyone better? everyone wants to get on stat now but he made the knicks better and they were a hell of a lot more exciting before fatass loser got here. melo is one of those players some will be fooled hes good but he will never accomplish anything in his career as far as winning. he could jump in the hudson tonight and the knicks would be better tomorrow
    you're a Melo hater so I wont respond about Melo but check the bolded

The Knicks were pathetic before STAT got here so anyone could have made them better, thats irrelevant at the end of the day

Melo didn't take his ass out the series by losing his cool, he's on the floor fighting to win a game while STAT's on the bench in a sling thinking about his next fashion endeavor

Don't worry gang we'll get them on Sunday. TEAM KNICKS SINCE 88!

Originally Posted by REALHEAT
    Melo is not the blame for the loss tonight. Miami gave him no light what so ever and never game him the chance to get in his sweet spots. Melo is really the only offensive opt for NY. Jr is too inconsistent.
    The issue is how we didnt figure out a pretty basic fronting scheme in three games.

Originally Posted by KnickolasMGL
    right on bro,
    thats all I was tryin to say
    and dolans the problem...hes the curse

people havent realized amare and melo STILL havent had an offseason together

Man..I'm so pissed..

I CALLED it. I said that Melo couldn't take on Lebron. That's why I was advocating that Knicks lose vs bobcats and try to play the Bulls instead. Look at the Bulls now, Rose-less.

They're not even at the same level. One is a incredibly athletic superstar, while the other is a superstar only in name...I found him to be incredibly overrated even when he was in Denver. The fact that we paid max contract for him is so dumb....

Originally Posted by CA7
    LeBron's teams constantly had the #1 seed and didn't have to play the MVP and 2 all stars every year.
    With all due respect, our superstars had 66 games to avoid playing Miami in the 1st round. There is no invisible hand making us turning the ball over, jogging back on defense, chucking while triple teamed or quitting on the coach and that's what our superstars did instead of fighting for a better playoff position.

Originally Posted by CA7
    you're a Melo hater so I wont respond about Melo but check the bolded

The Knicks were pathetic before STAT got here so anyone could have made them better, thats irrelevant at the end of the day

Melo didn't take his ass out the series by losing his cool, he's on the floor fighting to win a game while STAT's on the bench in a sling thinking about his next fashion endeavor

lol how pathetic watchin a melo hater and an amare hater goin back and forth.

i love both of them and i find it funny how u downplay amare's incredible first season with us. ungrateful chld

Originally Posted by KBlack25
    The issue is how we didnt figure out a pretty basic fronting scheme in three games.
    Yeah i was surprised at that. I thought Woodson made adjustments in game 2. Well at least thats what it felt like. Melo was killing that game

Wait, so the Knicks have the worst post season losing streak in NBA history and Melo has the worst individual post season record in NBA history?

Lets ****ing goooo. With these forces combined, we can break the lid off of this. We can win at losing the most.

Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar

Originally Posted by REALHEAT
    I'm not in favor or blaming any one player for a loss, but lets face it. We mortgaged the whole team for one man and he will continue to get negative press until he leads this team into the conference finals. And frankly, that's the way it is suppose to be for a guy that takes a **** load of shots. This offense looked awful in all three games.

The team doesn't play team ball with Melo on the court in crunch time. I gave Melo credit for the small winning streak because he got the team involved, but when his back is against the wall, Melo reverts back to being an offensive black hole. Forget about how many points he's put up. It really doesn't matter if the Knicks are losing.