Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 620212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Emergency Game Thread - Game 3, Heat At Knicks

Originally Posted by Hayato
    lol how pathetic watchin a melo hater and an amare hater goin back and forth.

i love both of them and i find it funny how u downplay amare's incredible first season with us. ungrateful chld
    not an Amar'e hater love STAT when he plays with fire, I'm real disappointed in the entire team TBH

Veteran

Man FK this....
    Woody sold-out to Melo again....Jorts & Jefferies gave us outstanding team-energy in the first half, and Woody sends them out for coffee in the 2nd half. So we can watch the loosing JR & Melo Denver Nugget playoff in the 2nd half.

If Woody is going to coach like this, Tyson Chandler should try to find away to miss Sunday's game.

19-19 first quarter
    17-21 2nd quarter
    36-40 haftime lead for the Knicks showed a low scoring defensive game is the best way to beat the Heat & OKC.

Woodson's 24 minute 2nd-half offensive-lineup of Davis/Bibby/JR/Melo/Novak loss the game in the 3rd qtr., without Lebron on the court.

I think the team was poorly constructed. Guys could balme Mr. Dolan for that

KnicksonLIN.com

Carmelo Anthony=Vince Carter

I knew he was a choke artist when the team first signed him, but I was hoping he would change his ways. But I guess it's once a choker, always a choker.

Atari Whackmire needs to have his contract void for being a pu$$y. He punches a fire extinguisher, makes excuses, and helps the Heat embarrass the Knicks on their home floor by not showing up.

But for real, those refs kept calling some shady fouls, I feel like if David Stern just wants LeCrab to finally get a ring.

Mike Woodson- "Melo's not going to beat this team by himself, everybody's got to do their part."

I'll listen to the coach before most of you

Originally Posted by CA7
    Mike Woodson- "Melo's not going to beat this team by himself, everybody's got to do their part."

That's too sensible for there parts.

Originally Posted by CA7
    not an Amar'e hater love STAT when he plays with fire, I'm real disappointed in the entire team TBH
    i love melo and i hate to say it but; when hes motivated by the fans/media, he'll pass theb all but when he gets tired of that, he becomes a ballhog

Originally Posted by REALHEAT
    Melo is not the blame for the loss tonight. Miami gave him no light what so ever and never game him the chance to get in his sweet spots. Melo is really the only offensive opt for NY. Jr is too inconsistent.
    This man is the #TRUTH

Originally Posted by CA7

yes I completely agree, except the fact that woodson cannot draw up an offensive plan that doesn't involve iso-melo to save his life so that makes what he's saying a little less credible.

Originally Posted by DMH
    But for real, those refs kept calling some shady fouls, I feel like if David Stern just wants LeCrab to finally get a ring.
    Heat 18-22 free throws
    knicks 22-29 free throws

the only game that was suspect was game 1. Don't start witht he "refs" stuff

Originally Posted by CA7

What the hell gives the coach of our NBA team the right to say such a statement like that!

Heat 18-22 free throws
    knicks 22-29 free throws

Agreed, the refs were not against us, we were.

Heat 18-22 free throws
    knicks 22-29 free throws

It wasn't just the number of freethrows but the timing. Game 1 was pure refball. We probably could've won this series if it wasn't for the refs in game 1. They should be investigated! TEAM KNICKS SINCE 88!

Originally Posted by nuckles2k2
    That's too sensible for there parts.
    How about he helps create shots for others more? He has the ball in his hands 80% of the damn time. He didn't do that at all in the first two games, and only did it a few times this game(twice for Bibby and 3 times for Fields).

He took like 45 shots in the first two games, and Stat took like 15. Only 3 or 4 of Stat's shots were from actual plays, the rest were him picking up the scraps after a rebound. Woodson wants other people to get involved? Quit playing Iso-Melo ball all day. Maybe that would work, or is that too sensible for your parts?