Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 923242526272829
Results 421 to 426 of 426

Thread: Emergency Game Thread - Game 3, Heat At Knicks

  1. #421
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by ozwizard7
    I cant understand how people cant see this refeeres.

    Did you remember flagrant foul to called Chandler ?
    Ok that was in miami home-court

    Same happens in NY j.anthony foul hardly with a screen but there wasnt any call on him.

    Its a foul.
    If you do that miami or lebron it is called FLAGRANT
    If miami do that to knicks it isn't foul ...

    ---

    When carmelo wants ball battier or lebron grabs him,pulls him etc and these arent fouls.
    When carmelo pushs lebron in front legit it is called foul.

    ---

    Carmelo driving 3 heat players go to him directly with pushes, he fakes and battier etc fell on him but THERE WONT BE ANY CALL.
    Lebron drives and if you touch him its a foul.

    ---

    Lebron had a terrible game.
    6 turnovers 1/9 shooting and fouls...
    Referees are here to help him 10 free throw lets raise you to 15 pts in a terrible half.
    Lebron shoots fairly good.
    If anyone touch lebron or push him out of the momentum lets call himm fouls,flagrants.

    ----

    Melo is better scorer,better finisher and better offensive player than lebron but they let lebron to shoot 20 free throws in a game and let carmelo to 6,7 free throws in a game.
    Of course melo is negative sides too but they're not in the offense.
    %20 shooting.
    You cant do this hardly,foully defence even in Europe.
    If there were a standart i'll say its ok its playoffs but lebron plays like untouchable meanwhile you can do anything to melo in the other side

    ----

    I'm watching NBA since 2000-2001 and i haven't watched any player or team that much PROTECTED !
    But i think that protection cant last to finals.
    Eventually in Finals tougher team than New York would beat Heat easily.
    Without referees help Lebron cant play in clutch.
    His mental toughness is very low and his offense is based on referees easy calls.
    Oklohama,Lakers i don't know but they can stopped easily in Finals
    Oh please. Yeah I admit the refs weren't fair. But one thing I cannot stand are excuses. The refs weren't fair but that's not an excuse to just give up in the fourth quarter, not an excuse for not orchestrating better offensive plays, not an excuse for poor shooting.

    And to Lefume: Nah, the knicks were probably not going to upset the heat but are you kidding? The knicks were not portrayed as an underdog taking into account they were 7th seed. They were actually projected to do a lot better for a 7th seeder. A lot of people projected they win at least a game.

  2. #422
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,845
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by Newbie
    Are you serious??!! First of all, who cares what D'Antoni thinks right now? He's no longer the coach!! He quit, remember?

    After all the good that the Knicks did this season, are you REALLY shameful? Perhaps you should stop being a fan then.

    Have you looked at the Heat's stats lately?
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I'm serious, ya. But also just calling out people like you who can't help but be so oblivious to their delusions and hypocrisy that when it smacks them in the face they don't realize it.

    I personally don't care what D'antoni thinks. He's gone.

    He's also a superior coach to Woodson, a great basketball mind, better for our franchise overall, and I personally like the guy, because he's smart. Coupled with the fact that he did a great job and exceeded expectations with the team when we started to get him decent players to mold, and that a cutting edge coach like him is needed to compete with NBA titans like MIAMI (when you don't have their talent, pound for pound) I wanted to keep the guy around.

    I called this **** out when MDA was here, every step, I called it out during the kool-aid parade after he left.

    What happened to everyone who said, OVER and OVER again, in extremely clear terms, MDA leaving would lead to us unleashing our true championship potential on the NBA? And who then kept saying "man, D'antoni is probably crying while he has to watch us now!"

    I wish I cared enough to dig up some of the posts talking about "if only D'antoni left".

    Our success with the succession of Woodson let to fools being fooled by randomness. We maintained the MDA ways of play, the primary difference was we got hot from the 3pt line, Melo stopped quitting on the team and went on a little hot streak, and we won some close games which we were losing before.

    Also, I think we did reasonably well bc Amare was out for a bit then, too (see: Melo stopped quitting on team and got hot for a bit).

    This forum has been exposed. Badly. Sorry -- still a lot of top quality here, but this forum disgraced itself during the MDA Sagas, and their bull**** and fanatic obsession with the man as the ultimate straw man and devil is just being exposed more n more.

    Also, it's hilarious that now you can't blame the coach....when you lose to a "favored" team in the post season. I keep seeing this now, in defense of Woodson.

    This is all just very low IQ non sense. And why I normally don't engage in it -- except to occasionally call people out who I already out-thought a season ago on this very issue of coaching and the vision of the Knicks and what the real deal is.

    I suppor the Knicks and want them to win; not the vision of James Dolan, which will lead to them losing, unlike you.

    So gtfo with your hack response and enjoy the post-MDA/Walsh Knicks which is the vision you supported. I'll enjoy the Knicks and NBA, too, just with my NYK dignity in tact.

  3. #423
    Member Newbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    263
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Don't get your knickers in a knot, iSaYughh.

    Aren't you the one who felt shameful to be a Knicks fan just
    because they lost to the Miami Heat? Is that supporting them?

  4. #424
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,845
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by Newbie
    Don't get your knickers in a knot, iSaYughh.

    Aren't you the one who felt shameful to be a Knicks fan just
    because they lost to the Miami Heat? Is that supporting them?
    If you don't feel ashamed to be setting an NBA record for consecutive playoff losses, and losing in shameful fashion (there is a huge difference then them just losing), then I should be asking you if you actually support the Knicks.

    Our playoff losses this year, btw, in stark contrast than our losses to the Celtics, were we actually battled our asses off (despite injuries far worse, and much less talent overall) and lost two games which were as close as games can get without actually winning.

    Dolan...Amare...Melo...it's a just another James ****ing Dolan circus. We just nee d the ring master to come back now and complete everything.

  5. #425
    Member Newbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    263
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Originally Posted by iSaYughh
    If you don't feel ashamed to be setting an NBA record for consecutive playoff losses, and losing in shameful fashion (there is a huge difference then them just losing), then I should be asking you if you actually support the Knicks.

    Our playoff losses this year, btw, in stark contrast than our losses to the Celtics, were we actually battled our asses off (despite injuries far worse, and much less talent overall) and lost two games which were as close as games can get without actually winning.

    Dolan...Amare...Melo...it's a just another James ****ing Dolan circus. We just nee d the ring master to come back now and complete everything.
    Yes, I support the Knicks. Therefore, I don't consider their loss to the
    Heat to be shameful. Did, and do I, want them to win? Of course!! Was I
    disappointed? Heck yeah!! But, I'm not going to turn on them because
    they are losing the playoffs. I'm not going to stop supporting Woodson
    all of a sudden, when I've been supporting him all along just because of
    the last three games.

    Perhaps, we're just two different types of fans.

  6. #426
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,678
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by Newbie
    Yes, I support the Knicks. Therefore, I don't consider their loss to the
    Heat to be shameful. Did, and do I, want them to win? Of course!! Was I
    disappointed? Heck yeah!! But, I'm not going to turn on them because
    they are losing the playoffs. I'm not going to stop supporting Woodson
    all of a sudden, when I've been supporting him all along just because of
    the last three games.

    Perhaps, we're just two different types of fans.
    Its not just the past 3 games......Woodson is a good coach but he does not know how to be a championship coach. The guy has a poor track record in the playoffs yet a great track record in the regular season.......
    I am not impressed with his accountability of players...I think he is very selective with that........We are all fans but we also have to be realistic.....getting to the playoffs < or winning in the playoffs is NOT the goal...we need an NBA Banner!!!!

Similar Threads

  1. Knicks @ Celtics 23/02/10
    By smokes in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: Feb 24, 2010, 10:39
  2. Toronto Raptors vs New York Knicks Game Thread 1/11
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: Jan 12, 2008, 14:14
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: Nov 18, 2006, 12:52
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: Mar 20, 2006, 19:17
  5. GAME THREAD - 2/22/06 - 7:30 pm EST - Knicks vs. Heat
    By Peach_NYK_21 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Feb 22, 2006, 01:07

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •