Emergency Game Thread - Game 3, Heat At Knicks

CA7

Scoring Champ
That has nothing to do with it. Not knowing your clock situation causes wasted possessions... Something we can't have against this team.

I know that was a bad play he should of shot it but the decision to hit the open man was better, I think he was playing the game clock rather than the shot clock, I'm jus saying the decision was great it just wasn't executed in time

You're saying he needs to get his head in the game, I'm saying his head is in the game

I dont want the beef though lol

KnickolasMGL

Benchwarmer
Defense was fine,
at least we playing scrappy,

But we need penetrations,

not JR Smith 5 second dribble followed by fadeaways

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
How many Amnesties are you allowed? I never saw how that worked. Plus I thought Billups contract was up.
.....well ok I tell you lmao
We only get 1 amnesty and we used it on Billups.
We took Billups option for WHATEVER reason which is why his contract wasnt up

CA7

Scoring Champ
How many Amnesties are you allowed? I never saw how that worked. Plus I thought Billups contract was up.

1 amnesty

Billups had a team option, we picked it up so we didn't lose him because we were going after CP3, the new CBA ruined that, so we amnestied him to get Chandler

We could have not picked up Billups' option, signed Chandler, re-signed Billups, if Amar'e played like this amnesty him go after some depth in free agency

It was all poorly timed due to the lockout

Wargames

Starter

1 per team until the next contract negotiations, and he would of been on the team until this year. The reason the knicks amnestied him was specifically so they could sign Tyson Chandler since he made it known he would like to play in NY.

Alucard77

Rookie

Makes perfect sense for a Dolan team. You gotta be kidding me!

So one per contract length? Or only one per CBA?

It would be great if the NBA was like the NFL.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Please keep this up guys, please I cant deal with these bitch niqqas in my school sayin we gonna get swept

Wargames

Starter

yeah that is often a overlooked bad move by Donnie.... He should of let him go but it looks like they wanted him to stay.

Alucard77

Rookie
Btw, I feel bad this image wont come out.

It's worth the click, trust me:

scaled.php