Who is the biggest Knick dissapointment this year?

Who is the biggest disapointment this year?

• Amare

Votes: 24 49.0%
  • Melo

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Baron Davis

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Landry Fields

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Mike Bibby

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 8.2%

• Total voters

Paul1355

All Star
So who is the biggest dissapointment this year for this team?

Choices are

Amare
Melo
Baron Davis
Landry Fields
Mike Bibby
Other

Sorry I forgot to add Toney Douglas

Den318

Benchwarmer
MELO....not even close. He have one good/hot month. He sucked the rest. Acted like a Cuxt, selfish, rolled over and die in the playoff. He makes the whole team worst.

tripleaamin9

Benchwarmer
Toney Douglas he was soooooo bad that not only he couldn't keep a spot in the starting lineup, but he couldn't even stay in the rotation.

orangeblobman

Rotation player
I chose Baron Davis.

Melo, I always knew he is wack. Amar'e, we knew he was wack on D and couldn't box out. We knew Amar'e talks the talk but doesn't always walk.

Baron Davis we expected him to come in and return to All-Star form. Well, I didn't, but many people did.

quiggle

Starter
when Lin leaves the Knicks for another team and you will still be stuck with the high ticket prices because of him how will you feel toward him?

Paul1355

All Star
I vote Baron Davis

I guess this poll has a bunch of different answers....interesting

Douglas was suppose to be our starting PG and he was an epic fail but we all knew he could not pas the ball so it was possible someone would take over for him

Fields was only good during Linsanity and then he came to earth...six feet under...he still gets too many minutes

Melo was terrible until his month of April but game 3 in the playoffs was the worst and I wil remember him by his game 3 performance unless he comes out with a vengeance in game 4

Amare has been a big disappointment this year...17 ppg and 7 rebounds for someone getting paid 20 mil...along with injuries and a self infliciting one to put him out of the most pivitol game in the playoffs..SMH

But Baron Davis has to be the winner for me....this guy was expected to take a few weeks to be full health and then ORCHESTRATE the offense.

He can not orchestrate and he does not even penetrate to the hoop.

What I miss about Lin is his ability to penetrate and then dish it out to open guys which would create ball movement.

Davis is a huge reason why we scored 67 points in Game 1 and barely over 70 in Game 3.

KingCharles34

All Star
Anyone that doesnt say Amare either loves his micro wiener or hates the sh*t outta whoever they voted for (most likely Melo).

Fools talkin about Melo only had one good month, what the motherF*CK did Atari do the whole year?

tiger0330

Legend
But Baron Davis has to be the winner for me....this guy was expected to take a few weeks to be full health and then ORCHESTRATE the offense.

He can not orchestrate and he does not even penetrate to the hoop.

What I miss about Lin is his ability to penetrate and then dish it out to open guys which would create ball movement.

Davis is a huge reason why we scored 67 points in Game 1 and barely over 70 in Game 3.

I agree, one of the best finishers at his position in his prime but when I read he said he can't dunk any more, I knew he was done.

Signing Lin is a priority this off-season with washed up PGs like BD and Bibby but the Warriors will make a push to sign Lin, can't think of a better place for him to play and that's including NY. Home town hero, big Asian population, endorsement deals up the kazoo etc.

CA7

Scoring Champ
STAT why because he talked so much ish and aint back ish up

Tyson I'm here to defend.......wins defensive player of the year

Melo I feel good this year......starts off the year averaging 25.5 points, 6 rebounds, 5 assists, 46% shooting, 37% 3's and D'Antoni starting going to STAT more........and these numbers are correct

STAT aint do ish all year but post pictures on twitter

CA7

Scoring Champ
I agree, one of the best finishers at his position in his prime but when I read he said he can't dunk any more, I knew he was done.

Signing Lin is a priority this off-season with washed up PGs like BD and Bibby but the Warriors will make a push to sign Lin, can't think of a better place for him to play and that's including NY. Home town hero, big Asian population, endorsement deals up the kazoo etc.

Lin for Curry..........I'll do it

Kiyaman

Legend
I thought everyone knew and agreed the Melo-Trade threw us a curve ball that clueless Dantoni couldnt touch.

Melo's possessiveness to control the ball and offense disturb every Knicks player....stick to what u know and point-foward is not what Melo knows.

I can't decide on one player, I'd have to go with 4 and a half actually.

Melo: 3 months of ****-ball followed by one month of great ball, followed by weak Playoffs. I expect better from a so-called franchise player and max. contract guy.

STAT: Did **** all on the court this season. He didn't have a PG by his side, fair enough, but a max contract guy should be able to keep himself going to a certain degree, but Amar'E is completely one-dimensional as a player.

Fields: Can't shoot at all, is a subpar man to man defender and his ball-handling is embarrassing for a pro guard. Not a good passer either. After a great rookie season (minus the Playoffs) he looks like a 12th man at best.

Douglas: Was given the great opportunity to make himself a name as the starting PG for the Knicks. He shouldn't even be the starting PG of the Erie Bayhawks - he's THAT bad.

Davis: I knew he was past it, but damn he doesn't look half the player he was for Cleveland last season. Nowhere near good enough to start in the Playoffs.

I'm not really disappointed by Bibby, because it was obvious that he's past it. I didn't expect anything from him and well, he's delivered nothing. He's like an ugly looking burger you get for free that tastes like ****.

rogeryy

Benchwarmer
when Lin leaves the Knicks for another team and you will still be stuck with the high ticket prices because of him how will you feel toward him?

That high ticket price was due to Knicks' winning streak.
Whatever reason brings back the winning streak will cause this kind of result.
It's inevitable.
Why don't/didn't you want us to win?