Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Get behind the team or get out.

Originally Posted by Almost_famous718
    I disagree about the forum becoming a joke because everyone has the right to express their Opinions, weather they are negative or positive it shouldn't matter

The repeated Threads are becoming annoying though, if we lose to the Heat tomorrow i hope the mods will be on full time duty locking some of the threads up. I can just imagine the kind of crap that will erupt on here.

some threads are funny

Some are very Legit

Some are informative

But the repeated threads, that are being made just because you didn't like what someone else said in the other thread is very POINTLESS.

EXAMPLE

" I Hate Carmelo"

"oh you do, let me make a thread to tell you all about Carmelo"

"let me make a thread to tell you how wrong you are"

"let me make a thread to tell you how right i am"

seriously lol... whats the all about? Do you really need 5 threads about the same situation to express yourself
    For once I agree with you.

you put things in perspective, but I can talk about how much I want to trade STAT all I want because I am a fan of the team...not star players.

I can't stand people that like the Heat, but it is even worse when they like the Heat because of Lebron James.

I can't stand Knick fans that are fans because Melo came here and they couldn't give a damn about the Knicks and their fans that suffered for years before Amare showed up on the scene.

I am a fan of this team.

Superstar

Originally Posted by Paul1355
    you put things in perspective, but I can talk about how much I want to trade STAT all I want because I am a fan of the team...not star players.

I can't stand people that like the Heat, but it is even worse when they like the Heat because of Lebron James.

I can't stand Knick fans that are fans because Melo came here and they couldn't give a damn about the Knicks and their fans that suffered for years before Amare showed up on the scene.

I am a fan of this team.
    What about all the people that only watch the knicks because of Lin.I've never heard any one say they only watch the knicks, because of melo, i've heard many people on this very board say that about Lin, funny how you didn't mention Lin.

Originally Posted by fender0577
    What about all the people that only watch the knicks because of Lin.I've never heard any one say they only watch the knicks, because of melo, i've heard many people on this very board say that about Lin, funny how you didn't mention Lin.
    whatever...ok ill add Lin...that is another one....cant stand the Lin bandwagon...but way to be picky on your part lol

Superstar

Originally Posted by Paul1355
    whatever...ok ill add Lin...that is another one....cant stand the Lin bandwagon...but way to be picky on your part lol
    Lol, just messing with ya, it's all good man.

Lurker

Good post. To be honest I never thought the Knicks had a chance to win this series. Miami is in complete beastmode. Lebron can smell that throphy and he is like a train with no brakes right now. The champions this year will be either miami, OKC or the Spurs. No other team has a remote chance.

All I can say is that the Knicks have tried, but trying is not enough against a team with 2 top 5 players in the world and 1 on the top 20. The team is injured as hell, and the Heat are playing like bullies against all these sore bones.

Lets reload next year, make some roster moves and become better. I am a die heart Knicks fan, but honestly we were no better than a top 10 team this year.

So yeah.... Lets stop the bitching.

Originally Posted by quiggle
    support the team but I dont see a problem with not supporting players who arent team players.
    Exactly. Being a fan of NYK does not imply that you have to like everything about this team. I don't mind losing as long as I know that we are improving and moving in the right direction.

BTW, how is a newbie lecturing us about how to be a proper Knicks fan? WTF.

Veteran

Originally Posted by VeryGundy
    Exactly. Being a fan of NYK does not imply that you have to like everything about this team. I don't mind losing as long as I know that we are improving and moving in the right direction.

BTW, how is a newbie lecturing us about how to be a proper Knicks fan? WTF.
    The newbie is lecturing the board because it needs it. Fresh eyes can see KO.COM is bogus. We have all off-season after locker clean out to argue about anything and everything. But in the middle of the playoff run everyone is concerned about how much our best player "sucks" and is "quitter" and how the the "best" player on our hated rival is so great????? On the hated HEAT yet???? So I guess Zo, PJ Brown, and Hardaway are awesome and better than Allen Houston, Ewing, Spree, and Starks??? This is the HEAT here folks.... The team our Benedict Arnold Pat Riley defected to coach and be President of the team. The HATED HEAT!!!! Bron chose them over us so I hate Bron. I hate their coach and his stupid haircut. I hate their LOGO. Hate, hate, hate, hate folks. When you mention Indiana or Miami, i turn into Tyrone Biggums. I remember the Sunday AM. match ups with us vs the Pacers and Miami with Bill walton and Snapper Jones. I remember Tuesday Nights on TNT with Hubie Brown. I remember the fight. I remember Reggie Miller's flopping around worse than Lebron, him taunting Spike after hitting the 3's, and I wonder why he is commentating our playoff games now. I remember when the KNICKS were RELEVANT. Most of all, I remember when our stars were known for being WARRIORS, not for eating VASALINE and punching FIRE-EXTINGUISHERS.

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    The newbie is lecturing the board because it needs it. Fresh eyes can see KO.COM is bogus. We have all off-season after locker clean out to argue about anything and everything. But in the middle of the playoff run everyone is concerned about how much our best player "sucks" and is "quitter" and how the the "best" player on our hated rival is so great????? On the hated HEAT yet???? So I guess Zo, PJ Brown, and Hardaway are awesome and better than Allen Houston, Ewing, Spree, and Starks??? This is the HEAT here folks.... The team our Benedict Arnold Pat Riley defected to coach and be President of the team. The HATED HEAT!!!! Bron chose them over us so I hate Bron. I hate their coach and his stupid haircut. I hate their LOGO. Hate, hate, hate, hate folks. When you mention Indiana or Miami, i turn into Tyrone Biggums. I remember the Sunday AM. match ups with us vs the Pacers and Miami with Bill walton and Snapper Jones. I remember Tuesday Nights on TNT with Hubie Brown. I remember the fight. I remember Reggie Miller's flopping around worse than Lebron, him taunting Spike after hitting the 3's, and I wonder why he is commentating our playoff games now. I remember when the KNICKS were RELEVANT. Most of all, I remember when our stars were known for being WARRIORS, not for eating VASALINE and punching FIRE-EXTINGUISHERS.
    Argumentative fallacies FTMFW!

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    A breath of fresh air is invigorating. A smell of mephitic odor is not. Is this site becoming Orwellian? WTF is with the thought police?

I like to see unfettered support for New York Knicks. I also like to read criticisms about New York Knicks. If the newbie felt he only wanted to see the good, more power to him.

Just don't tell the board how to post, newbie or not.

BTW, no true Knicks fan will ever side with the hated Miami Heat. I witnessed the JVG ankle-tackle and I celebrated Allan Houston's last second shot that stayed on the rim for an eternity. They were the warriors. This team is NOT.

im behind the team......waiving Stouttafire extinguisher

This fanbase and people who write about this team are beyond overemotional.
    this about sums everything up

I love fans who think other fans shouldnt criticize playerss, coaches, etc. Thats our right as fans. We pay for these guys salaries by buying Jerseys, Hats, shirts, Tickets, etc. Please stop acting like your a bigger fan then others. I may not agree with some Knick fans assesment of the team, but they have every right to voice their opinion. Thats why were here.

Originally Posted by Tokie420
    I love fans who think other fans shouldnt criticize playerss, coaches, etc. Thats our right as fans. We pay for these guys salaries by buying Jerseys, Hats, shirts, Tickets, etc. Please stop acting like your a bigger fan then others. I may not agree with some Knick fans assesment of the team, but they have every right to voice their opinion. Thats why were here.
    I personally dont have a problem with criticism, just went it lacks substance

Its Melo's fault we aint win a game in the playoffs

Oh really how

He's our leader

So he should do it by himself

He makes 20million dollars, hell yeah

what about the rest of the team

He has to get them involved

He passes them the ball and they miss

Then he gotta take over

He tries to but he's getting double and triple teamed every time and cant find a rhythm

Then he gotta move the ball and stop iso'ing

Do you want him to shoot or pass

you get whats I'm sayin these are the stupid arguments we have on here and its getting annoying

blame Woodson for not making adjustments, blame STAT for deestroying his hand, blame Dolan for not keeping a core together

BUT I will not blame any player who's out there fighting for the team and the fans, as much adversity we faced in this series none of our guys gave up, the problem is we brought knives to a gun fight but I still see my guys stabbin away

#Knickstape..........you either bleed O&B and ride for the 15 men who put the jersey on or you dont.

I know we're not going to like every decision that our players make, but they are our players and as such we should want them to the best they can be, I dont see that around here

Let's blame it on everyone else except Lamelo.

He shot 35% with 12 turnovers and 6 assists for the 3 games.
    That is superstar Michael Jordan numbers!!!!!!!!!!! If not for his super human number in the playoff, the Knicks would have lose by 50 pts every game!! Let all hail Lamelo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!