G4: Do or Die (emergency Thread?)

Uncle Robo

Benchwarmer
Without a doubt, Bibby's biggest contribution to this team thus far.
Bibby stepped up big for the finish after Davis went down.

iSaYughh

Starter
If we can somehow win the next game, and Lin comes back.....I can't imagine how many tons of **** will be in Miami Nation's pants.

IMO, this is where a good coach can really make his bones and show his worth. What occurred today between STAT and Melo needs to carry over into next game, and beyond.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Melo and STAT were the primary options most of the game, they fed off of eachother, one minute it was a Melo iso with a STAT cut even only for a decoy and Melo worked it, STAT got his pick n roll and Melo made the correct decision(1 TO to LBJ's 5 TO's)

Also the Melo answer to LeBron's 3 was simple

LeBron hit it and looked at everyone in the crowd like this **** is over but Melo got the clutch gene and as usual hit the shot and said "this is what I do"

If we can continue to play close games vs Miami will will beat them, we just gotta fight fight fight fight fight

we fought today like Warriors and came out on top

All the fans ask is that they play hard and play together and tonight we did that

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
We are in the worst position possible honestly.

I cant believe we're rollin into Miami with Bibby and Douglas as our points :barf:

Jinki?s

Rookie
The way the scoring broke down for Amare and Melo is how I expect it to be for most games of this caliber. My one concern is the lack of scoring from everyone else. Bibby placed well today. But JR missed a ton of shots. Landry isn't making his own. We need to find players than can punish the Heat for double teaming Melo.

One game at a time, leggoo!

CA7

Scoring Champ
This was for you Baron, you got hurt fightin for the team and they pulled it out for you

get well soon Baron

miked1958

Rotation player
Philly beat the bulls again. Up 3-1 now in series. That could of been us had we beat the Cavs. That is the difference being up 3-1 in a series and being down. 3-1.

So close....

CA7

Scoring Champ
Philly beat the bulls again. Up 3-1 now in series. That could of been us had we beat the Cavs. That is the difference being up 3-1 in a series and being down. 3-1.

So close....

Rose and Noah probably dont get hurt if we play them, Shumpert probably doesn't get hurt

you never know how things play out

Uncle Robo

Benchwarmer
If Knicks beat the Cavs, it would have been vs. Pacers in the playoffs.
Knicks had to lose another one to face the Bulls.

So close....

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
I'm as excited as any of you right now, but we should be smart about the Lin situation. Being down 3-1 going to Miami, I say we rest him.

He's 24 years old or something. He can rest all summer. If he's healthy enough to play than he should play if not let him sit.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Boston Red Sox 2004=New York Knicks 2012

The Miami Heat are going to go into game 5 assuming they're going to wrap things up and advance. The Knicks will take advantage and bring it home to NY. Then the Knicks will win game 6, and it's winner take all in game 7.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
He's 24 years old or something. He can rest all summer. If he's healthy enough to play than he should play if not let him sit.
NBA is a prosport, not babysitting, if Lintendo's ready to roll, let him play, regardless of how much we need him at this point.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Alex Kennedy ‏ @AlexKennedyNBA
I expect Jeremy Lin to return for Game 5. His camp is optimistic that he'll be able to play in Miami.

CA7

Scoring Champ
With us losing some many bodies, Woody needs to put in a zone so we dont wear ourselves out

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
if Lin comes into Game 5 with the mindset of giving the ball to the guys who need the ball and not just Landry Fields then by god, we've got a shot boys.