G4: Do or Die (emergency Thread?)

YuvalNYC

Rotation player
Why is Woody playing JR and Melo at the same time.. especially at the 1st qtr...
they are 3-10 combined so far.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Why is Woody playing JR and Melo at the same time.. especially at the 1st qtr...
they are 3-10 combined so far.

Because Shumpert isn't there its usually

Anthony/Fields

Smith/Shumpert

and damn we're winning why y'all bitching already let this game ride out, STAT's been great, Melo's fine and the defense is stout

CA7

Scoring Champ
If someone's playing like **** over the series he's gonna be hated. That's how it works. I can recall plenty of melofanboys' posts where they were hating on Amare and rightfully so.

I was hatin on STAT I said he made a dumb decision, Melo is playin fine not great but he's defending well and taking good shots and guys are talkin **** already

I'd say the same thing if it was STAT

KBlack25

Starter
If someone's playing like **** over the series he's gonna be hated. That's how it works. I can recall plenty of melofanboys' posts where they were hating on Amare and rightfully so.

I don't get it. It's cool to criticize STAT, or Jeffries, or Smith, or anyone on the team.

But criticizing Melo is off limits?

CA7

Scoring Champ
I don't get it. It's cool to criticize STAT, or Jeffries, or Smith, or anyone on the team.

But criticizing Melo is off limits?

hell no talk all the **** you want but things like chuckfest and chuckcity are stupid when every shot is either an aggressive drive or good shot

if he starts putting up bad shots, hell talk all the **** you want thats all I'm sayin

CA7

Scoring Champ
Fixed it for you.

your definition of **** is weird, he got fouled on 2 of his shots, no call is being aggressive and playing good D

you cant make every shot and I know he's been bad but damn dude give it a rest, if this is the finale lets enjoy the game, why bitch and moan like we have all year