Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1024252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: G4: Do or Die (emergency Thread?)

Originally Posted by Almost_famous718
    Alex Kennedy ‏ @AlexKennedyNBA
    I expect Jeremy Lin to return for Game 5. His camp is optimistic that he'll be able to play in Miami.
    OHHHHHHHH ****!!!!
    LINTENDO IS GETTIN PLUGGED IN!

With us losing some many bodies, Woody needs to put in a zone so we dont wear ourselves out

We Need Lin

if Lin comes into Game 5 with the mindset of giving the ball to the guys who need the ball and not just Landry Fields then by god, we've got a shot boys.

Originally Posted by Almost_famous718
    lol JR, you gotta be kidding me, i take it back bibby hits the dagger
    cant rep you but I would Bibby hit a big 3 followed by James then Melo

Veteran

Hope all the on site Melo haters got an eye full of them 41 hot ones dropped today. Melo shot himself hot like I was trying to tell you bout Haterblack25. Crawl back inn the hole you came out of. If STAT was available Thurs. night this might be a different series. Woodson drew up some nice outta bounds plays and out-coached garbage Spo. I esp liked the 3-stagger screen and Melo dropping the dime to STAT. Credit to STAT for coming out hard and contributing after doing the dummy. Our KNICKS live to die another day and glad I was reppin last nite at the fight with the Melo swingman blinging down to the New York 70's Cool Clydes. Bulls fans aint gonna have crap to say to me tomorrow at work. Tried to tell them Deng and Boozer are garbage. How about instead of trying to look smart bitchin, somebody put up a nice game thread for Wed. nite. Pitiful on KO.COM nobody bothered to put a game thread for a Sunday primetime national matchup with the Heat. At least JVG was doing the game. I will post a pre-game thread as I work all day Wednesday. But lets support this team. We saw history today first playoff win for the KNICKS in over a decade with many more to come!!!!

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    Hope all the on site Melo haters got an eye full of them 41 hot ones dropped today. Melo shot himself hot like I was trying to tell you bout Haterblack25. Crawl back inn the hole you came out of. If STAT was available Thurs. night this might be a different series. Woodson drew up some nice outta bounds plays and out-coached garbage Spo. I esp liked the 3-stagger screen and Melo dropping the dime to STAT. Credit to STAT for coming out hard and contributing after doing the dummy. Our KNICKS live to die another day and glad I was reppin last nite at the fight with the Melo swingman blinging down to the New York 70's Cool Clydes. Bulls fans aint gonna have crap to say to me tomorrow at work. Tried to tell them Deng and Boozer are garbage. How about instead of trying to look smart bitchin, somebody put up a nice game thread for Wed. nite. Pitiful on KO.COM nobody bothered to put a game thread for a Sunday primetime national matchup with the Heat. At least JVG was doing the game. I will post a pre-game thread as I work all day Wednesday. But lets support this team. We saw history today first playoff win for the KNICKS in over a decade with many more to come!!!!
    LOL.

Look through this thread I was giving Melo and the team props. Yet you took time out of your day to specifically call me out.

Someone's obsessed and needs to get a life.

just saw that quiggle got banned why?

I had to go for a drive but was watching/listening to the game in the car, great win by the Knicks.

All Melo had to do was carry the team and score nearly half their points. As much **** as I gave STAT recently, he played very well and actually fed off Melo quite a bit. I'll never forget that triple screen and roll, that was an excellent play.

Really happy for the win!

‎21/04/01 - 06/05/12 Farewell Knicks playoff losing streak.

Originally Posted by CA7
    With us losing some many bodies, Woody needs to put in a zone so we dont wear ourselves out
    Thought about this - correct me if I'm wrong (I don't follow much college hoops)...but doesn't Boeheim run the 2-3 zone in Syracuse, which he ran when Melo & Co. won the NCAA Title?

2-3 is obviously a simplistic zone defense, but in theory it should shore up the middle, keep everyone a bit fresher, even if it allows the Heat to take outside jumpers. And Melo at least has been in a defensive system that relied on it.

My god we just won our first playoff in what it feels like FOREVER and we're bitching about whether Melo haters should eat crow!?

CAN WE SINK ANY LOWER AS A FAN BASE PEOPLE?

Melo dropped 41 great. Melosexuals rejoice.
    Melo went 15-29. Melo haters rejoice.

WE WON, CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!?

Originally Posted by NY17KNICKS
    My god we just won our first playoff in what it feels like FOREVER and we're bitching about whether Melo haters should eat crow!?

LOL nah, some people (jimkcchief) need to come out and attack others (me)...even though I am well documented in this thread giving him props for how he played today.

Melo had a great game. It's one game, and if he does it consistently the rest of the playoffs and next year, I will happily eat crow.

Veteran

We are all thrilled we won one game......,
    Yes Melo had a great game ...although f we lost the NY POST would have had him missing clutch free throws as the back cover........
    And Stat played with intensity.....WTF lets get that every game...

Here we are again.........When our player play with total intensity we compete and when we dont we wither and die..........Thsi should be a wake up call to Melo and Stat to just give a 100% no matter what the situation and who knows what can happen.....

Coach, Melo/Stat able to co-exist ?

after a game like this just play hard fought basketball and with pur talent we should come out on top....

LOVE Jorts....Rookie in a huge game playing like he belongs....

Dont know about anyone else but Jr Smith you can love hate love hate again all within 2 possessions.

Originally Posted by NY17KNICKS

That long losing streak had everybody stressed out! Not easy to to be a Knicks Fan. Whew.........what a relief!

BTW a late happy birthday!

Originally Posted by Cuckoo
    That long losing streak had everybody stressed out! Not easy to to be a Knicks Fan. Whew.........what a relief!

BTW a late happy birthday!
    Thanks!