Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1024252627282930313233 LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 485

Thread: G4: Do or Die (emergency Thread?)

  1. #436
    ★Melo Mafia★ NY17KNICKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Hudson,FL *Orig* New York
    Posts
    2,740
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by Almost_famous718
    Alex Kennedy ‏ @AlexKennedyNBA
    I expect Jeremy Lin to return for Game 5. His camp is optimistic that he'll be able to play in Miami.
    OHHHHHHHH ****!!!!
    LINTENDO IS GETTIN PLUGGED IN!

  2. #437
    Scoring Champ CA7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,869
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    With us losing some many bodies, Woody needs to put in a zone so we dont wear ourselves out

  3. #438
    Member c0leworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    211
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    We Need Lin

  4. #439
    ★Melo Mafia★ NY17KNICKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Hudson,FL *Orig* New York
    Posts
    2,740
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    if Lin comes into Game 5 with the mindset of giving the ball to the guys who need the ball and not just Landry Fields then by god, we've got a shot boys.

  5. #440
    Scoring Champ CA7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,869
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by Almost_famous718
    lol JR, you gotta be kidding me, i take it back bibby hits the dagger
    cant rep you but I would Bibby hit a big 3 followed by James then Melo

  6. #441
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,946
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Hope all the on site Melo haters got an eye full of them 41 hot ones dropped today. Melo shot himself hot like I was trying to tell you bout Haterblack25. Crawl back inn the hole you came out of. If STAT was available Thurs. night this might be a different series. Woodson drew up some nice outta bounds plays and out-coached garbage Spo. I esp liked the 3-stagger screen and Melo dropping the dime to STAT. Credit to STAT for coming out hard and contributing after doing the dummy. Our KNICKS live to die another day and glad I was reppin last nite at the fight with the Melo swingman blinging down to the New York 70's Cool Clydes. Bulls fans aint gonna have crap to say to me tomorrow at work. Tried to tell them Deng and Boozer are garbage. How about instead of trying to look smart bitchin, somebody put up a nice game thread for Wed. nite. Pitiful on KO.COM nobody bothered to put a game thread for a Sunday primetime national matchup with the Heat. At least JVG was doing the game. I will post a pre-game thread as I work all day Wednesday. But lets support this team. We saw history today first playoff win for the KNICKS in over a decade with many more to come!!!!

  7. #442
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    Hope all the on site Melo haters got an eye full of them 41 hot ones dropped today. Melo shot himself hot like I was trying to tell you bout Haterblack25. Crawl back inn the hole you came out of. If STAT was available Thurs. night this might be a different series. Woodson drew up some nice outta bounds plays and out-coached garbage Spo. I esp liked the 3-stagger screen and Melo dropping the dime to STAT. Credit to STAT for coming out hard and contributing after doing the dummy. Our KNICKS live to die another day and glad I was reppin last nite at the fight with the Melo swingman blinging down to the New York 70's Cool Clydes. Bulls fans aint gonna have crap to say to me tomorrow at work. Tried to tell them Deng and Boozer are garbage. How about instead of trying to look smart bitchin, somebody put up a nice game thread for Wed. nite. Pitiful on KO.COM nobody bothered to put a game thread for a Sunday primetime national matchup with the Heat. At least JVG was doing the game. I will post a pre-game thread as I work all day Wednesday. But lets support this team. We saw history today first playoff win for the KNICKS in over a decade with many more to come!!!!
    LOL.

    Look through this thread I was giving Melo and the team props. Yet you took time out of your day to specifically call me out.

    Someone's obsessed and needs to get a life.

  8. #443
    Member WeReady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    265
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    just saw that quiggle got banned why?

  9. #444
    Superstar Sage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    782
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    I had to go for a drive but was watching/listening to the game in the car, great win by the Knicks.

    All Melo had to do was carry the team and score nearly half their points. As much **** as I gave STAT recently, he played very well and actually fed off Melo quite a bit. I'll never forget that triple screen and roll, that was an excellent play.

    Really happy for the win!

    ‎21/04/01 - 06/05/12 Farewell Knicks playoff losing streak.

  10. #445
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by CA7
    With us losing some many bodies, Woody needs to put in a zone so we dont wear ourselves out
    Thought about this - correct me if I'm wrong (I don't follow much college hoops)...but doesn't Boeheim run the 2-3 zone in Syracuse, which he ran when Melo & Co. won the NCAA Title?

    2-3 is obviously a simplistic zone defense, but in theory it should shore up the middle, keep everyone a bit fresher, even if it allows the Heat to take outside jumpers. And Melo at least has been in a defensive system that relied on it.

  11. #446
    ★Melo Mafia★ NY17KNICKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Hudson,FL *Orig* New York
    Posts
    2,740
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    My god we just won our first playoff in what it feels like FOREVER and we're bitching about whether Melo haters should eat crow!?

    CAN WE SINK ANY LOWER AS A FAN BASE PEOPLE?

    Melo dropped 41 great. Melosexuals rejoice.
    Melo went 15-29. Melo haters rejoice.

    WE WON, CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!?

  12. #447
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by NY17KNICKS
    My god we just won our first playoff in what it feels like FOREVER and we're bitching about whether Melo haters should eat crow!?

    CAN WE SINK ANY LOWER AS A FAN BASE PEOPLE?

    Melo dropped 41 great. Melosexuals rejoice.
    Melo went 15-29. Melo haters rejoice.

    WE WON, CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!?
    LOL nah, some people (jimkcchief) need to come out and attack others (me)...even though I am well documented in this thread giving him props for how he played today.

    Melo had a great game. It's one game, and if he does it consistently the rest of the playoffs and next year, I will happily eat crow.

  13. #448
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,641
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    We are all thrilled we won one game......,
    Yes Melo had a great game ...although f we lost the NY POST would have had him missing clutch free throws as the back cover........
    And Stat played with intensity.....WTF lets get that every game...

    Here we are again.........When our player play with total intensity we compete and when we dont we wither and die..........Thsi should be a wake up call to Melo and Stat to just give a 100% no matter what the situation and who knows what can happen.....

    Coach, Melo/Stat able to co-exist ?

    after a game like this just play hard fought basketball and with pur talent we should come out on top....

    LOVE Jorts....Rookie in a huge game playing like he belongs....

    Dont know about anyone else but Jr Smith you can love hate love hate again all within 2 possessions.

  14. #449
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Originally Posted by NY17KNICKS
    My god we just won our first playoff in what it feels like FOREVER and we're bitching about whether Melo haters should eat crow!?

    CAN WE SINK ANY LOWER AS A FAN BASE PEOPLE?

    Melo dropped 41 great. Melosexuals rejoice.
    Melo went 15-29. Melo haters rejoice.

    WE WON, CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!?
    That long losing streak had everybody stressed out! Not easy to to be a Knicks Fan. Whew.........what a relief!

    BTW a late happy birthday!

  15. #450
    ★Melo Mafia★ NY17KNICKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Hudson,FL *Orig* New York
    Posts
    2,740
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by Cuckoo
    That long losing streak had everybody stressed out! Not easy to to be a Knicks Fan. Whew.........what a relief!

    BTW a late happy birthday!
    Thanks!

Similar Threads

  1. Emergency Game Thread - Game 3, Heat At Knicks
    By Nyknicks141 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 425
    Last Post: May 04, 2012, 19:39
  2. LAC vs NYK emergency game thread
    By nyk_nyk in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 143
    Last Post: Apr 26, 2012, 09:21
  3. Emergency Knicks-76ers Game Thread
    By WNY_Knickfan in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 138
    Last Post: Jan 12, 2012, 10:48
  4. Replies: 28
    Last Post: May 12, 2010, 11:50

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •