We can do this!!!

Number3

Benchwarmer
Tony douglas is gonna go offf. Our 3 pointers is what terrorizes the heat. And our three game was off all series. We need it back

miked1958

Rotation player
Yep we need Douglas, bibby, JR, Novak, Melo to all be hitting that 3 ball. If we can force the Heat to take 4 or 5 unplanned timeouts we will have them. We have to make them use the timeouts and not be able to hold off for the official TV timeouts

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I'll take it one game at a time, but after the team's performance in game 4 I think we bolstered our confidence and our chance at this series blew up 200 fold.

CA7

Scoring Champ
As long as our team doesn't think we win the series on Wednesday we have a shot, we just gotta weather the storm and keep the game close, Miami will lose it in the end anyway, so as long as the pressure is on them we're fine

as the famous quote says

"Can't lose nothing when you got nothing to lose"

miked1958

Rotation player
As long as our team doesn't think we win the series on Wednesday we have a shot, we just gotta weather the storm and keep the game close, Miami will lose it in the end anyway, so as long as the pressure is on them we're fine

as the famous quote says

"Can't lose nothing when you got nothing to lose"
Agreed.. We have made it easy for them so far in the first 3. Put them under some pressure and they are a different team

I'd love to believe we can maybe sneakily make our way into this series but I just don't see it with all the injuries.. Melo will have to average damn near 50 ppg on 50% shooting and Amare has to chip in averaging 20 and 10 on 50% shooting..

NYNYK

Benchwarmer
At this point, I just want to tire them out so they don't play as well in the next round. sweeping another team=more rest for the players and more confidence so we've denied them that at least.

REALHEAT

Benchwarmer
i wish Wade got injured today... when i saw him on the floor those 2 times i was like YESSS!!
smh. And you wonder why your team has 2 players with torn ACLs. Wishing players on the opposing team got injured is not cool bro.

Uncle Robo

Benchwarmer
Honestly, if by some miracle we beat the Heat in the first round, I think the Knicks are just too banged up to go all the way. Too many injuries and not enough guards...

miked1958

Rotation player
Basically...

You guys should be nervous. You have NO Excuse for not getting to NBA Finals this year. The path has been paved for you with Rose and Noah going down for Bulls. I think they were the only thing standing in the way. I don't see the Knicks winning three in a row. It would of been hard enough at full strenth to beat Miami 4 times. Indiana, Boston, atlanta, pose no threat to you.

In the finals who knows. SA, LAC, OKC any of them could give u a run.

This is win a championship bust type playoffs for u. Not good circumstances to have to play under IMO

REALHEAT

Benchwarmer
You guys should be nervous. You have NO Excuse for not getting to NBA Finals this year. The path has been paved for you with Rose and Noah going down for Bulls. I think they were the only thing standing in the way. I don't see the Knicks winning three in a row. It would of been hard enough at full strenth to beat Miami 4 times. Indiana, Boston, atlanta, pose no threat to you.

In the finals who knows. SA, LAC, OKC any of them could give u a run.

This is win a championship bust type playoffs for u. Not good circumstances to have to play under IMO
And I agree with just about almost everything you've just stated. Even with Rose and Noah I believed Miami would still beat Chicago. Would it take 5 games like last year? Nope more like 7. But I still don't trust the one man show with Rose and the Bulls. I actually had you guys beating Chicago if that was a first round series between the 2 teams.

Indiana, eh they beat a depleted Dwight-less Magic team. So they've just "looked" really good. They don't pose that much of a threat as you stated. Atltanta, don't take them serious...at all. Boston do raise some alarms. They're hella tough and can still defend at a pretty high level even with the grandpas on the team. As much as I hate Paul and Rondo, they can still do some damage. But if Miami-Boston is the ECF, Miami in 5 like last year.

As for the Finals, i honestly don't know. Those teams you named may get eliminated next round lol. West is very hard to judge right now. I'm fine with the pressure Miami is under. It is win or bust and the team will get blown up if they don't win thats why i think they will win.