Baron Davis to be fully recovered in 12 months

metrocard

Legend
Well, not like he was any good, pretty horrible play by him all throughout the season and its obvious a basketball court isn't where he should be at with his state of health.

Hopefully he gets his health back. I hate to see such a guy end his carrear this way. If he can get his back and legs working again... I hope he uses them to walk away from the game...at least he'll be intact and still have his dignity.

GoKnicks!

Benchwarmer
didn't like davis during the regular season, but appreciated how davis played against the heat. that was a short run with the knicks.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Well, not like he was any good, pretty horrible play by him all throughout the season and its obvious a basketball court isn't where he should be at with his state of health.

So then you're saying his injury is no big deal? It almost seems as if you're implying that it was for the best.

Who are you to say what someone should pursue? No, it wasn't "obvious" because despite his health he still performed at a high level...something you could never do at full health.

14zyh.gif

REALHEAT

Benchwarmer
This was absolutely tragic. It looked almost worst than the Shaun Livingston injury a few years back. ACL and MCL AND dislocated patella? My god. Hate see ing this happen. He'll miss all of next season too. Get well Baron

metrocard

Legend
So then you're saying his injury is no big deal? It almost seems as if you're implying that it was for the best.

Who are you to say what someone should pursue? No, it wasn't "obvious" because despite his health he still performed at a high level...something you could never do at full health.

14zyh.gif

A broken player like Davis has no business on a basketball court.

Health always comes first.

Let Davis retire.