New York Knicks @ Miami Heat Game 5- East 1st Round (MIA 3-1 NYK) 7PM TNT

CA7

Scoring Champ
Potentially our last game and Chandler chillin on the bench for most of the quarter

shemmue0311

Benchwarmer
Miami Heat

floppers
cry babies
basket hangers
homos

all things basketball players shouldn't be

:agreed:, if T.C hung in the rim like that he'd be T'd up guaranteed..also way for the refs to kill our momentum after the stat dunk by quickly blowing a foul for wade...I swear people don't understand how easy it is for nba refs to control a game .

KingCharles34

All Star
According to the media we're suppose to be gettin blown out right now....

I hope the Knicks dont quit, Miami looks a little off after losing the last game. Like their confidence is down a little, that swag o meter aint at 100 for the Heat.

The Knicks can win this game if they play smart on offense, great defense, and at a slow tempo

CA7

Scoring Champ
:agreed:, if T.C hung in the rim like that he'd be T'd up guaranteed..also way for the refs to kill our momentum after the stat dunk by quickly blowing a foul for wade...I swear people don't understand how easy it is for nba refs to control a game .

refs can force you to play the way you dont want to, but most dont understand that, they think we're just crying

GoKnicks!

Benchwarmer
Wtf Melo gets the ball and its look kinda hard for him and everyone just sits around like; "Damn thats some nice D, I hope Melo can get it in" this whole series is like Melo vs. Miami.

What else are they gonna do with Isomelonomia? It's not the rest of the teams fault, it's their leader with no leadership. Atleast, Lebron leads by example, making sure his teammates getting touches.

CA7

Scoring Champ
What else are they gonna do with Isomelonomia? It's not the rest of the teams fault, it's their leader with no leadership. Atleast, Lebron leads by example, making sure his teammates getting touches.

its Melo's fault guys sit around and watch him play yeah here we go blaming Melo for our struggles