Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3171819202122232425 LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 364

Thread: New York Knicks @ Miami Heat Game 5- East 1st Round (MIA 3-1 NYK) 7PM TNT

  1. #331
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    6,920
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Originally Posted by CA7
    I've never seen more people complain about a guy scoring 35 and getting 8 rebounds, hitting 48% of his shots, 40% from 3, on the road in the playoffs, with his team's back against the wall and getting no calls

    Cant wait til next year though, future is bright

    u will never understand.
    Its best for u to watch (Grander in) the Indiana Pacers vs Miami Heat series

  2. #332
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,573
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Originally Posted by MeloforMayor
    I hope we don't sign JR. I was originally on the fence about this but after the playoffs, its clear in my mind that there's no room for two iso players on this team. We need a guy who can create his own shot driving to the basket.
    Other than a few games JR was a non-factor. People were worried that we might lose him now I'm worried that nobody will want him and he picks up his option for next season.

  3. #333
    Member REALHEAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    162
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Im eagar to what pieces NY tries to add. They're so tied up the cash so it'll be hard to add without subtracting a lot.

    lol at the majority of the posters blatantly blaming Carmelo. I mean, it seemed like....no he was the only one playing hard on the knicks. And jr is like a pillow, hot or cold never consistent. I thought he was really hurting you guys with his poor shot selection. I mean he was jacking it up when he had 3 guys covering him. Jr was 3-15 shooting. I repeat 3-15. With 0ast, 0 rbs, 0 blks, 0 stls and 3 fouls. And you guys blame Carmelo?

  4. #334
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    929
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    u will never understand.
    Its best for u to watch (Grander in) the Indiana Pacers vs Miami Heat series
    What did you want him to do, did you watch the game, everyone else sucked.

  5. #335
    BALL DON'T LIE MeloforMayor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    1,767
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by tiger0330
    Other than a few games JR was a non-factor. People were worried that we might lose him now I'm worried that nobody will want him and he picks up his option for next season.
    JR Smith: 'I think I did a poor job w/my shot selection'. Said he hopes to come back to NY.

  6. #336
    Member REALHEAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    162
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Carmelo had no choice but to score. No one else did anything else. Tyson was just gone, Amare just vanished. Nothing from no one else but the minor contribution from Bibby.

    Should Melo take 27-32 shots on a daily basis? No
    Should Amare get more involved and receive more touches? yes
    But Carmelo has no choice when his 2nd option is terrible.

  7. #337
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    6,920
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Originally Posted by skisloper
    Keep saying you want Woodson as the coach.....His f"in love for JR SMITH put us out of this game.....The guy did nothing right yet he played the entire 2nd and half except for last 3 minutes.......

    Yes I know we dont have offense but if your offense sucks you need to win on defense and JR is a moron......JORTS played well but he gets 5 minutes....Fields was better then JR but he sits....

    WOODSON SUCKED TONIGHT.!!!!!!!

    I am by no way saying we should have won...but when u see reasons that made it impossible it just sucks

    take my word for it that was not interim coach Woodson decision....that was Melo doin....if 40+ minute per game Melo wanted Novak to get 10 shots per game in this series, Novak wouldve got 10 shots per game.

  8. #338
    Moderator
    CoolClyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    2,469
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Junior Swish can suck a d*ck. worst game ever.
    let him go to a team who wants his sorry a$$.

    2012-13 KEEPERS, in order of importance:
    Melo
    Chandler
    Lin
    Shumpert
    Fields
    Novak
    Giraffe
    Harrellson
    Jordan

    concentrate on getting rid of STAT, free up cap space. inconsistent player,
    injury prone, has gone downhill ever since Melo got here, except for a few games.
    just not worth the dough. talks the talk, does not walk the walk. needs to go.

  9. #339
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    6,920
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Originally Posted by MeloforMayor
    JR Smith: 'I think I did a poor job w/my shot selection'. Said he hopes to come back to NY.
    Hell NO!!!

  10. #340
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    6,920
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    Junior Swish can suck a d*ck. worst game ever.
    let him go to a team who wants his sorry a$$.

    2012-13 KEEPERS, in order of importance:
    Melo
    Chandler
    Lin
    Shumpert
    Fields
    Novak
    Giraffe
    Harrellson
    Jordan

    concentrate on getting rid of STAT, free up cap space. inconsistent player,
    injury prone, has gone downhill ever since Melo got here, except for a few games.
    just not worth the dough. talks the talk, does not walk the walk. needs to go.

    I agree with all the players u mention but I would keep Stat.....and trade Carmelo Anthony to Memphis for Rudy Gay & Conley, or trade Melo to the Pacers for Granger & Collison.

  11. #341
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,270
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Wtf was up with Chandler...he was playing like he got caught cheating on his lady before the game or someone slid him some big bank on the low. His mind was clearly elsewhere and he gave up some very easy baskets. Uncharacteristic of him. Other than that. ... we look liked a team that went thru alot this year.I'm looking forward to next season

  12. #342
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by CA7
    blaming guys like Melo is typical of fans who are frustrated and wanna blame who the media says too
    or they want to blame the guy who has never made 1 player better who is suppose to be a so called great player. blame a guy who for fact makes teams worse. blame a guy who is a career 1 and done guy. melo sucks you dont see it fine suck his nut to his first round exits every year. would be so much nicer if those exits were on another team. isaiah and dolan sure know how to run a team and this is their trade

  13. #343
    Scoring Champ CA7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,869
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    u will never understand.
    Its best for u to watch (Grander in) the Indiana Pacers vs Miami Heat series
    Originally Posted by fender0577
    What did you want him to do, did you watch the game, everyone else sucked.
    Originally Posted by REALHEAT
    Im eagar to what pieces NY tries to add. They're so tied up the cash so it'll be hard to add without subtracting a lot.

    lol at the majority of the posters blatantly blaming Carmelo. I mean, it seemed like....no he was the only one playing hard on the knicks. And jr is like a pillow, hot or cold never consistent. I thought he was really hurting you guys with his poor shot selection. I mean he was jacking it up when he had 3 guys covering him. Jr was 3-15 shooting. I repeat 3-15. With 0ast, 0 rbs, 0 blks, 0 stls and 3 fouls. And you guys blame Carmelo?
    that was my point Kiya, I get where you're coming from but he isn't the reason we lost or played bad

    Originally Posted by overratedmelo
    or they want to blame the guy who has never made 1 player better who is suppose to be a so called great player. blame a guy who for fact makes teams worse. blame a guy who is a career 1 and done guy. melo sucks you dont see it fine suck his nut to his first round exits every year. would be so much nicer if those exits were on another team. isaiah and dolan sure know how to run a team and this is their trade
    I'll ignore you since all you do it hate on a player with your username it shows what you signed up to do, so continue to say what you will and enough with the suck Melo's **** act that bit is tired and corny, you must be 12 or something if all you do is call people names and throw around ignorant phrases

    when you're ready to discuss basketball like someone with a high iq for the game then holla at me until then hop off my dick and continue watching male on male porn

  14. #344
    Member GoKnicks!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Knickelodeon
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by overratedmelo
    or they want to blame the guy who has never made 1 player better who is suppose to be a so called great player. blame a guy who for fact makes teams worse. blame a guy who is a career 1 and done guy. melo sucks you dont see it fine suck his nut to his first round exits every year. would be so much nicer if those exits were on another team. isaiah and dolan sure know how to run a team and this is their trade
    Speaking the truth.

    Problems with Melo is pretty obvious. He doesn't make his team better. All this isomelonometrics kills ball movement, rhythm, the fun of the game. Man, is it ****ing tiring to see almost every possession, Melo ISOs, and his stat padding, volume chucking selfishness.

    If Melo had focused on giving his other teammates touches, then that shows leadership and confidence in your teammates, which does pump them up, and make them play for you. Have ya'll ever play on a team with a ****ing ball hog? Yeah, it's not a lot of fun.

  15. #345
    Scoring Champ CA7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,869
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    If Melo passed the ball all game and no one made a shot you guys would **** on him for not being aggressive

    he cant win with you bi-polar ****s

Similar Threads

  1. Christmas Day: Bulls @ Knicks
    By jpz17 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: Dec 26, 2010, 11:41
  2. I feel bad for Marbury, having to carry the Celtics
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 169
    Last Post: Nov 10, 2010, 17:15
  3. Replies: 29
    Last Post: Dec 31, 2008, 14:34
  4. Cavs @ Knicks 11/25 7:30 PM ET
    By jpz17 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: Nov 26, 2008, 20:10
  5. New York Knicks vs Washington Wizards Game Thread 2/18
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: Feb 19, 2008, 22:23

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •