Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank you and good evening

Announcement Thank you and good evening

Thanks to KO posters for the season that was.

Probably the most up and down, emotionally draining season I've been part of as a fan.

5 months of no Knicks will kill me, but I'm very interested to see what happens with this team on draft night.

Thank you, Rady, for all you've done again this season.

All the best.......

I'll be back very soon to debate the hate.

⑧s

Yea, it was quite a season. It's been fun.

Gonna take a break from KO for a few weeks.

Enjoy the rest of the playoffs folks.

It's time to turn my attention to those Mets.

All the true fans and the fake ****s have been exposed this season, great season imo i hadda good time

Cant watch basketball for a while now, this is gonna be tough until the Finals is over

even though we have heated debates all you guys made this season as enjoyable as possible

brighter days ahead guys stay positive

Awesome time with everyone on the boards this season
    A difference in opinion is needed!

Til next time ⑧s!

Superstar

As emotionally draining a season i've ever been through

What a season it was fellas... thanks and props to everyone for posting on KO throughout all those ups and downs, special thanks to rady for keeping this place alive and to everyone who was around during the lockout when KO seemed almost dead. Almost six months without my Knicks is going to be tough...

At least we get summer league this year and potentially watching Melo and Chandler in the Olympics

Superstar

Originally Posted by CA7
    At least we get summer league this year and potentially watching Melo and Chandler in the Olympics
    I was looking forward to seeing Shump play in the summer league

Yeah I'll duck in here and there during the off season and draft night but my activity will probably gradually decline until the season starts up again. Its been one helluva year.. Tons of ups and downs. Hopefully we finally get a consistent season with many ups this coming year.

one love

-Steph

It was a great posting year here guys, as i joined this forum the last year.

Probably one of the sickest Knicks season ever - i am 31 years old so i remember a few...

I will hang around just to see whats new with our beloved(most of the time) Knickerbockers.

So long and Fu*k the Heat

Sorta like my main man Steph Marbury ill be in and outta here during the off season, ill probably be around for the rest of the playoffs and the draft.

It was a fun and exciting season with more ups and downs then a roller coaster. Its always fun posting here, Rady i think you got yourself one of the best forums for any sports team. The posters here help make this site what it is too, we got a good group here and Im happy to see how much this site has grown. To those that will be gone for the summer, ill see you's next season

Veteran

Originally Posted by nuckles2k2
    Yea, it was quite a season. It's been fun.

Gonna take a break from KO for a few weeks.

Enjoy the rest of the playoffs folks.

It's time to turn my attention to those Mets.
    Yeah, at the very least, no one can say that this season has been boring. I'll be around all offseason, cause hell, we can always find something Knicks-related to talk about. That said, if you don't mind me asking, you have a Mets forum of choice, Nuckles?

Definitely my favorite season. The humidity is making me not want to type a lot now, so I won't talk much about it. I appreciate the ups and downs this season. It's what makes life interesting. I'm glad to be a part of the KnicksOnline community, it's great reading and discussing things with all of you. I felt this season would have been perfect for a championship, but I'm not gonna complain. This season has brought a lot of memories, and Game 4 made me feel great.

I hope nobody's gone that long from the board!

This season was exhausting, it felt like 3 seasons rolled into one and opening night seems like so long ago.

One of the reasons it's so amazing to have this forum is to be able to share the ups and downs of this crazy season with like-minded people. I think that stopped me having a heart-attack this year.

-EDIT-

****, I have an amazing knack of having the last post on a page... So as no one's going to see this, you're all [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]