Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thank you and good evening

Just when I gave up Linsainty came. Then when I gave up again Dantoni got fired and Woodson and Melo stepped up. Anyway hopefully we can add another PG to Lin or sign Nash. Also get a backup center because the drop off when Chandler isn't in the lineup is scary and sad.

We had a nice run, please dont let us getting eliminated put you down to much, we will get better next season and we will figure things out

I will probably still continue to be on here alot and try to squeeze in any little info i can find, i dont usually make threads but if something interesting pops up with the Knicks ill be sure to update

Peace to everyone who's taking a break come back soon

Veteran

This season was borderline manic.....we have huge up's and huge downs....
    steal of the draft Shump......steal of free agency Lin........
    Lets hope Landy moves in with Allen Houston and gets a shot....
    3 young solid players to go with out big semi-3.....
    at least we have what appears a more solid team next year......

Without a doubt the most exciting season to watch. Too bad we had SO many ups and downs but that's just part of the game. Shouts to every KO-er who's been riding with us in 11/12, you guys are the ones making this board a top-notch forum!

I've never had so much fun reading your posts! Game threads - i don't think there are other people that can do a better job anywhere in the world!
    smokes, Crazy - you're doing fabulous jobs with your videos, keep'em coming!
    To anyone taking a longer or a shorter break, have a great vacation/summer and get your asses back soon!

To the rest of you, there's still plenty ahead left:
    * Knicks might be out of the competition but seeing LBJ missing another title is the next best thing, lol.
    * We still got a second round guy to draft, right?
    * Lots of expiring contracts. Who do we try keep? Who do we trade?
    * Summer league again!

I NEED a break.

Good evening, and sweet dreams about the new and improved Knicks!

The silver lining is that we can rest our players longer (esp Lin/stat/jeffries) and hopefully come back stronger next year.

But goddamn, it would have been nice to see Bosh wailing on the floor again like last year.

Linsanity was amazing sports history.

Without Linsanity, season is up there with the worst of the Marbury Era.

Lightning struck once, I don't see good future next season.

I always peg Knicks high, this time I will predict 42 wins next year and a First Round exit.

Without Lin and Shumpert, i knew we had little chance to do anything in the playoffs. Wasn't an absolute disappointment, as Shump, Lin, Jorts and the young guys had more time to develope their game. Glad to see the Heat looking more vunerable since Bosh got hurt. Lets hope Wade gets hurt as well, and LBJ cries a river again.

Had to laugh at Foxsports. Talking Rose/Noah and how the poor Bulls were shorthanded and were done, but not once how the big bad Knicks could beat Miami, though they were missing half their players. Its like they make excuses for some teams and for the Knicks they never say, well it will be tough without Shump/Lin/Amar'e/...See you guys next season...Mets/Rays time, though the Mets need a closer badly

This thread feels like a funeral lol

Veteran

I guess this is locker clean-out so here it goes. Very exciting season from start to finish. Glad to have Melo in the and hope we put some pieces around him. STAT: get with the program or get out. Can't wait to see the the team with Shump and Linsanity and maybe a piece or two with. JR: love to have you back, but spend time in the gym shooting instead of the tatoo parlor. I'm sure Allen Houston won't mind coaching you. And for the posters: how about supporting the team for once. This franchise is on the uptick for the firstime in over a decade. Over and out until next year.

Linsanity is only good thing.