Thank you and good evening

Benchwarmer
Good evening, and sweet dreams about the new and improved Knicks! :mrgreen:

Knicks+Sheep.jpg

NYNYK

Benchwarmer
The silver lining is that we can rest our players longer (esp Lin/stat/jeffries) and hopefully come back stronger next year.

But goddamn, it would have been nice to see Bosh wailing on the floor again like last year.

orangeblobman

Rotation player
Linsanity was amazing sports history.

Without Linsanity, season is up there with the worst of the Marbury Era.

Lightning struck once, I don't see good future next season.

I always peg Knicks high, this time I will predict 42 wins next year and a First Round exit.

petescud

Starter
Without Lin and Shumpert, i knew we had little chance to do anything in the playoffs. Wasn't an absolute disappointment, as Shump, Lin, Jorts and the young guys had more time to develope their game. Glad to see the Heat looking more vunerable since Bosh got hurt. Lets hope Wade gets hurt as well, and LBJ cries a river again.

Had to laugh at Foxsports. Talking Rose/Noah and how the poor Bulls were shorthanded and were done, but not once how the big bad Knicks could beat Miami, though they were missing half their players. Its like they make excuses for some teams and for the Knicks they never say, well it will be tough without Shump/Lin/Amar'e/...See you guys next season...Mets/Rays time, though the Mets need a closer badly

jimkcchief88

All Star
I guess this is locker clean-out so here it goes. Very exciting season from start to finish. Glad to have Melo in the and hope we put some pieces around him. STAT: get with the program or get out. Can't wait to see the the team with Shump and Linsanity and maybe a piece or two with. JR: love to have you back, but spend time in the gym shooting instead of the tatoo parlor. I'm sure Allen Houston won't mind coaching you. And for the posters: how about supporting the team for once. This franchise is on the uptick for the firstime in over a decade. Over and out until next year.