KNICKSONLINE I ask you is it Time to Trade Amare?

What do u think?

• Trade the bum

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Keep him

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Give him until the trade deadline next year, make a decision then

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Waive the Renaissance Man

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I want both Stoudefire extinguisher and Sally Fields gone next year

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skisloper

Starter
Melo came closer b/c he was the focal point of the offense.

I can't see how you can say Melo needs an off-season to adjust to his teammates and learn his role in the offense, but then cast Amare off so quickly. Amare deserves the same amount of leeway as Melo in learning his role, in my opinion.

I cannot watch Amare side step on defense....it makes the entire organization look weak......with that said if you can tade him great but if not then utilize him off the bench..........

Wait until the trade deadline and if **** still ain't working out with our big 3 then try and re-visit that trade that swirled around this past season of Amare and Tyson for D12 and Turk...just my 2 cents.

****ing clown is now running his mouth about wanting Nash here.

Nash is almost 40 years old. And way to disrespect Lin bro. You dumbass you are not a GM shut up.

Get rid of this ****ing idiot to anyone who will take him.

LV&C

Benchwarmer
I would trade him for the fire extinguisher. At least the fire extinguisher would kill the Heat. :teeth:

God, I can't get over that fire extinguisher incident. That will be his legacy until he wins a Championship for Knicks.

Hayato

Benchwarmer
Amar'e needs to either:

A) Come off the bench and let Melo/Chandler work the post while they're in there. It is blatantly obvious that when all three are on the court, the offense SUCKS.

or

B) Get traded

the offense doesnt suck when no plays are being run and jr is jackin up 3s?

KingCharles34

All Star
Melo came closer b/c he was the focal point of the offense.

I can't see how you can say Melo needs an off-season to adjust to his teammates and learn his role in the offense, but then cast Amare off so quickly. Amare deserves the same amount of leeway as Melo in learning his role, in my opinion.

If u can show me where I said that Ill give u green rep. I believe I said he needs an offseason to work on his conditioning and get into great shape, hes already a star player but I think he has a chance of being a superstar.

If Amare was the focal point of our offense, well i guess the only good thing about that is we would have a lottery pick.

Hayato

Benchwarmer
amare is wayyyyyyyy worth more than the compensation we'd get in return. you people act like he had a god awful season... his brother died, it was a short season, coaching change, lack of chemistry all year, constant lineup change, couldnt get treatment for his back during the lockout, etc. and then he has to hear it from all you people who were all over his nuts before we got melo and the people who at one point wanted melo gone, now want amare gone instead. nobody on the knicks really had a break this year, except maybe shumpert, but ESPECIALLY not amare

Hayato

Benchwarmer
If u can show me where I said that Ill give u green rep. I believe I said he needs an offseason to work on his conditioning and get into great shape, hes already a star player but I think he has a chance of being a superstar.

If Amare was the focal point of our offense, well i guess the only good thing about that is we would have a lottery pick.

watch melo in syracuse or denver, he was on the thinner side.. now when they show him running/jogging from behind u notice his big walrus ass.

i think melo wont be a superstar because he DOES NOT make others around him better like lebron does. he's just a pure scorer. thats really it.

and stop disrespecting amare. enough with that bull****. he's staying; no if and's or but's, so drop it.

KingCharles34

All Star
watch melo in syracuse or denver, he was on the thinner side.. now when they show him running/jogging from behind u notice his big walrus ass.

i think melo wont be a superstar because he DOES NOT make others around him better like lebron does. he's just a pure scorer. thats really it.

and stop disrespecting amare. enough with that bull****. he's staying; no if and's or but's, so drop it.

Tell me son the **** u gonna do if i dont stop?

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Of coarse Amare needs to go... but thats a pipe dream

The only way i would even consider keeping Amare is if we were to sign Steve Nash.

Hayato

Benchwarmer
Pardon me sir i didn't realize i was in the spelling Bee... i guess i can nerd it down a bit for you...better yet of COURSE i can.

lol actually i didnt notice your spelling error until i just went back and reread your post. i wasnt talking about your spelling though. u said of course he needs to go, im asking you why does he "of course" need to go?

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
He has 60 million dollars on his contract. His value is low.

I would try to move him for Elton Brand or Drew Gooden. If nobody wants him, send him to the D League and waive him before the trade deadline next season.

I have no respect for this bum. He's all talk, no action. He had an opportunity to force a game 6, but he decided to punch a fire extinguisher and take game 3 off. Then he plays zero defense on Chris Bosh in game 5.

Gay R Myth and Amarknee Stoudretire need to go.

Mike Woodson is also stupid for giving these bums so many minutes. I think Woodson deserves one more chance, but if the Knicks can't force a game 7 next year, he has got to go.

KingCharles34

All Star
^

I like the way u think ABCD and lol at Gay R Myth, thats a good one :lol:

If Amarknee had his head in the game last night, who knows. I wasnt overly impressed with the Heat

Hayato

Benchwarmer
Go where doggie?

All I want is opinions, Im not here entertain kids like u telling me to drop it. This is a forum, im here to share my thoughts and opinions. If u dont like them then dont post in my thread

if i dont like it dont post? what do u want only the people who agree with you to post?

i just think the ridiculous heat given to amare is in fact ridiculous. i already mentioned all the ineptness that transpired this year with amare and the knicks as a whole and he didnt even play that bad. and melo was still poopin in the playoffs with amare on the floor.. with an offseason and a year with no midseason coaching and philosophy changes, and hopefully not as many serious injuries, i strongly believe amare an melo can both do work like they did in game 4.

amare-tyson is more of a concern than amare-melo