View Poll Results: What do u think?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trade the bum

    10 38.46%
  • Keep him

    7 26.92%
  • Give him until the trade deadline next year, make a decision then

    4 15.38%
  • Waive the Renaissance Man

    1 3.85%
  • I want both Stoudefire extinguisher and Sally Fields gone next year

    4 15.38%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 67

Thread: KNICKSONLINE I ask you is it Time to Trade Amare?

  1. #31
    ★KNICKS-TAPE★ NYk_Reloaded718's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Queenz, NY
    Posts
    3,317
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Of coarse Amare needs to go... but thats a pipe dream

    The only way i would even consider keeping Amare is if we were to sign Steve Nash.

  2. #32
    Member Hayato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    413
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    Tell me son the **** u gonna do if i dont stop?
    u wanna go??

  3. #33
    Member Hayato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    413
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by Almost_famous718
    Of coarse Amare needs to go... but thats a pipe dream

    The only way i would even consider keeping Amare is if we were to sign Steve Nash.
    how does "of course" he needs to go?

  4. #34
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,992
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Originally Posted by LV&C
    I would trade him for the fire extinguisher. At least the fire extinguisher would kill the Heat.
    LOL.......

  5. #35
    ★KNICKS-TAPE★ NYk_Reloaded718's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Queenz, NY
    Posts
    3,317
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by Hayato
    how does "of course" he needs to go?
    Pardon me sir i didn't realize i was in the spelling Bee... i guess i can nerd it down a bit for you...better yet of COURSE i can.

  6. #36
    SWAGABURY KingStarbury3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chinabury
    Posts
    3,313
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Originally Posted by Hayato
    u wanna go??
    Go where doggie?

    All I want is opinions, Im not here entertain kids like u telling me to drop it. This is a forum, im here to share my thoughts and opinions. If u dont like them then dont post in my thread

  7. #37
    Member Hayato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    413
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by Almost_famous718
    Pardon me sir i didn't realize i was in the spelling Bee... i guess i can nerd it down a bit for you...better yet of COURSE i can.
    lol actually i didnt notice your spelling error until i just went back and reread your post. i wasnt talking about your spelling though. u said of course he needs to go, im asking you why does he "of course" need to go?

  8. #38
    KnicksonLIN.com
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,073
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    He has 60 million dollars on his contract. His value is low.

    I would try to move him for Elton Brand or Drew Gooden. If nobody wants him, send him to the D League and waive him before the trade deadline next season.

    I have no respect for this bum. He's all talk, no action. He had an opportunity to force a game 6, but he decided to punch a fire extinguisher and take game 3 off. Then he plays zero defense on Chris Bosh in game 5.

    Gay R Myth and Amarknee Stoudretire need to go.

    Mike Woodson is also stupid for giving these bums so many minutes. I think Woodson deserves one more chance, but if the Knicks can't force a game 7 next year, he has got to go.

  9. #39
    SWAGABURY KingStarbury3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chinabury
    Posts
    3,313
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    ^

    I like the way u think ABCD and lol at Gay R Myth, thats a good one

    If Amarknee had his head in the game last night, who knows. I wasnt overly impressed with the Heat

  10. #40
    Member Hayato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    413
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    Go where doggie?

    All I want is opinions, Im not here entertain kids like u telling me to drop it. This is a forum, im here to share my thoughts and opinions. If u dont like them then dont post in my thread
    if i dont like it dont post? what do u want only the people who agree with you to post?

    i just think the ridiculous heat given to amare is in fact ridiculous. i already mentioned all the ineptness that transpired this year with amare and the knicks as a whole and he didnt even play that bad. and melo was still poopin in the playoffs with amare on the floor.. with an offseason and a year with no midseason coaching and philosophy changes, and hopefully not as many serious injuries, i strongly believe amare an melo can both do work like they did in game 4.

    amare-tyson is more of a concern than amare-melo

  11. #41
    Member Hayato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    413
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by abcd
    He has 60 million dollars on his contract. His value is low.

    I would try to move him for Elton Brand or Drew Gooden. If nobody wants him, send him to the D League and waive him before the trade deadline next season.

    I have no respect for this bum. He's all talk, no action. He had an opportunity to force a game 6, but he decided to punch a fire extinguisher and take game 3 off. Then he plays zero defense on Chris Bosh in game 5.

    Gay R Myth and Amarknee Stoudretire need to go.

    Mike Woodson is also stupid for giving these bums so many minutes. I think Woodson deserves one more chance, but if the Knicks can't force a game 7 next year, he has got to go.
    oh now amare couldve WON us a game against the heat? after all of u said him being on the floor with melo alone is a huge problem, youre now pinning an entire loss on amare not showing up? i thought he was a detriment to us anyway because him and melo cant coexist?

  12. #42
    SWAGABURY KingStarbury3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chinabury
    Posts
    3,313
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Originally Posted by Hayato
    if i dont like it dont post? what do u want only the people who agree with you to post?

    i just think the ridiculous heat given to amare is in fact ridiculous. i already mentioned all the ineptness that transpired this year with amare and the knicks as a whole and he didnt even play that bad. and melo was still poopin in the playoffs with amare on the floor.. with an offseason and a year with no midseason coaching and philosophy changes, and hopefully not as many serious injuries, i strongly believe amare an melo can both do work like they did in game 4.

    amare-tyson is more of a concern than amare-melo
    Im sayin if your gonna come in here being an opinion hitler then u can get the FOH

    What do u want me to do, listen to u and stop posting in my thread? U want me to just drop it? Should i have the same opinions as u? Huh? Yea i thought so

    I respect some posters that disagree with me, but i dont respect anyone that says I should just forget about my opinion. You might be right that Amare's not going anywhere, but i have a right to hope we trade him and i have a right to make a thread about why we should trade him especially when its backed up by facts

  13. #43
    Member Newbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    263
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Originally Posted by Hayato
    watch melo in syracuse or denver, he was on the thinner side.. now when they show him running/jogging from behind u notice his big walrus ass.

    i think melo wont be a superstar because he DOES NOT make others around him better like lebron does. he's just a pure scorer. thats really it.


    and stop disrespecting amare. enough with that bull****. he's staying; no if and's or but's, so drop it.
    Hayato: With all respect, it seems you want people to agree with your posts. Perhaps, we can agree to disagree?

    Originally Posted by Hayato
    if i dont like it dont post? what do u want only the people who agree with you to post?

  14. #44
    Superstar YuvalNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    715
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Nobody is gonna take him either way...

    AmarKNEE StoudeFIRE is gonna be a knick for life.

  15. #45
    SWAGABURY KingStarbury3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chinabury
    Posts
    3,313
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Originally Posted by Newbie
    Hayato: With all respect, it seems you want people to agree with your posts. Perhaps, we can agree to disagree?
    Thank you very much Newbie, sorry about all those porn sites i posted in that other thread. That wasnt very gentleman like of me and I apologize for that. Those women in those videos have no disrespect for themselves and im just as bad for watching them

Similar Threads

  1. Blow it the F*CK up! Official Trade Thread
    By metrocard in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 348
    Last Post: Dec 19, 2013, 23:36
  2. Knicks to possibly Offer Amare in Sign and Trade
    By Oakman88 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: Dec 08, 2011, 18:10
  3. Amare decided to toy with Knick fans in his spare time
    By New New York in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: May 30, 2009, 10:14
  4. Jay Williams
    By Skyhi300 in forum NBA
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Jan 17, 2005, 13:14

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •