Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aaaaaaaaaaaaand he's started.

JR is an idiot if he thinks that player criticism is exclusive only to NY. Imagine how much hate Lebron got last year when he couldn't get a ring or even worse, hate from Lakers fans at Kobe and Co. when they got swept by Dallas.

GOOD RIDDANCE!!! I hated looking at his dumbfounded face.

Veteran

JR'S TWEET SHOULD HAVE READ......"sorry NY for not hustling for a rebound, steal, block or assist in my 36 minutes last night " .......I hope Jorts kicked his ass

True it's a stupid thing to tweet. It's funny at different points of the year a lot of Knicks have got hate on twitter. For instance Melo uploads a pic and tons of people say ballhog under comments. Same with Amare for his lack of hustle this year. They were especially brutal after the fire hydrant thing. Anyway when you're shooting so many iso deep 2s off dribble and missing what do you expect people to say? The Nuggets are kind of my west coast team, during the Isiah years where New York basketball was hard to watch I adapted them as my playoff team. I've always liked JR but he needs to cool it with the shooting sometimes. He has been cold recently A LOT and in a sense simply because he looks to score so much his numbers are a little inflated and he's overrated

I still hope he resigns but it looks dim. I'm sure there are bad teams out there willing to give him more

I posted this when we signed him:

Like one poster said, he is going to demand a certain amount of shots. He's a worse version of Jamal Crawford, and we don't need a chucker.

While it's true he's more likely to go off than most players, at what price would that be at? He'd give us 37 one night and go 1-12 the next. Plus, I'm not sure about his commitment on defense. I don't care about the flashy dunks, either, we're dunking just fine without him.

While he proved me wrong about his D, his shot was god-awful when we needed him most. I said 1-12, he went 3-15.

And posting things like that on Twitter (where he said we might get our wish) doesn't really make me think highly of him.

If he keeps his option, cool. If not, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Superstar

Bye Bye JR, it was tough while it lasted.Peace.