I would try and gut the entire team (again) with the exception of Tyson and potentially Novak. I'm iffy on Novak as he can only do one trick. Hard to take up a position for that.

I would then try and rebuild around Tyson. I think a cool strategy would be to get a lot of draft picks and try and draft players from the same school that already have decent chemistry. I'm not sure how the draft looks this year and next year in terms of caliber.

The goal should be to create a team with chemistry. Tyson can work in any system it seems and is our strongest all around player.

Melo will never win an NBA finals because he doesn't play team basketball. With that being the case, he has to go.

Stat is a weak link on the court. Regardless of what his historical averages were, he is physically weak.

Even Iman who will hopefully have a quick and full recovery will not be as athletic as he was. He too has to go.

We need quality healthy selfless players that are willing to become part of a cohesive team. I don't think our current roster has players that fit this bill.