So since we are out...

NYNYK

Benchwarmer
who you guys rooting for?

I've liked the Lakers since Kobe was drafted and I really like OKC. They impressed me in 2009-2010 when they took the lakers (clear favorites and eventual champs) to 6 games in the first round and they're just an exciting team to watch.

On the east coast, I'm just hoping for anyone to beat Miami and I'll be happy.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Nobody, it's Knicks or nothing. I'll probably watch the finals but not that I'll be rooting for any other franchise...

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
Once my team is out I am out. Don't got the time to waste on that other trash. Nice season you guys better luck for us next year...
:barf::2cents::beer::gony:

tiger0330

Legend
Not rooting but I would like to see Miami win it all, getting beat by the best would make that beatdown a little easier to swallow.

I like the Thunder for their youth and the Spurs, who would have thought they might win it all this year with a bunch of no names.

Obviously a Knick fan first and foremost, but also a guy who appreciates good basketball by good people.

I really like Oklahoma this year and San Antonio too.

I admire Kobe for his skillset ever since, so a Laker title would be aight too (but that won't happen).

In the East I don't like any particular team apart from us. I really like D-Rose as a player, but he's done now so I don't know, maybe Iguodala.

In general I'm only rooting for the Knicks on a permanent and major basis, but I also support one or two teams from the Western Conference once we're out of the Playoffs, teams who are good and likeable.

blahwoop

Benchwarmer
Obviously a Knick fan first and foremost, but also a guy who appreciates good basketball by good people.

I admire Kobe for his skillset ever since, so a Laker title would be aight too (but that won't happen).

In the East I don't like any particular team apart from us. I really like D-Rose as a player, but he's done now so I don't know, maybe Iguodala.

In general I'm only rooting for the Knicks on a permanent and major basis, but I also support one or two teams from the Western Conference once we're out of the Playoffs, teams who are good and likeable.

anybody not the Miami Heat. I hate Mike Miller and Chalmers. I hate them both so much

NYNYK

Benchwarmer

I don't like San Antonio bc they were fierce rivals of the Lakers and also denied us a championship in 1999. Also, I find their brand of basketball boring, but I guess u could call me a hypocrite as I would gladly watch us play that kind of basketball and breeze by the competition like they are.

I'm a basketball fan first as well so I don't stop watching the playoffs just bc the Knicks lose or don't make it. Otherwise, I would have missed out on some insane moments (ie Derek Fisher 0.4 second shot, last year's underdog comeback by Dallas to win) over the past decade, but that's just me.

Sage

Rotation player
Anyone but Miami. I'd really hate to see Lebron and Mike Miller get rings.

I'd be happy if the Lakers, Thunder, Spurs or Clippers won.

shemmue0311

Benchwarmer
Nobody, it's Knicks or nothing. I'll probably watch the finals but not that I'll be rooting for any other franchise...
:agreed::agreed::agreed:, this is also how I feel once my team is out I could careless, but this year I will be happy to see the heat loose don't care what round it happens in ....

REALHEAT

Benchwarmer
Not rooting but I would like to see Miami win it all, getting beat by the best would make that beatdown a little easier to swallow.

I like the Thunder for their youth and the Spurs, who would have thought they might win it all this year with a bunch of no names.
There we Go!!!!

REALHEAT

Benchwarmer
LMFAO at Mike Miller being the most hated Heat player on here it seems like. What has he done to you guys?

miked1958

Rotation player
Sad part is we can handle the Sixers. We are better then them. We just drew the wrong team. I really feel we would have beat the pacers or Magic as well as the Hawks. The only two teams that always give us trouble that I didn't want to get in first round were the Heat and Boston. Oh well Philly moves on