Who else is rooting for the DENVER KNICKERBOCKERS?

Kiyaman

Legend
The Denver Nuggets franchise has always built their team to be a decent playoff team since being in the ABA. The Nuggets Franchise never spent money to build a contender around their star player before Melo arrived.
Melo cost the Nuggets Franchise more than what he was worth, making Denver one of the crying teams of losing money for years in the CBA lockout.

The Knicks bailed-out the Denver Nuggets, the sameway the Knicks bailed-out the Phoenix Suns by taking Marbury, Penny, and Q.Richardson high $$$ contract off their hands.....making both organization a better and cheaper team.

metrocard

Legend
The Denver Nuggets franchise has always built their team to be a decent playoff team since being in the ABA. The Nuggets Franchise never spent money to build a contender around their star player before Melo arrived.
Melo cost the Nuggets Franchise more than what he was worth, making Denver one of the crying teams of losing money for years in the CBA lockout.

The Knicks bailed-out the Denver Nuggets, the sameway the Knicks bailed-out the Phoenix Suns by taking Marbury, Penny, and Q.Richardson high $$$ contract off their hands.....making both organization a better and cheaper team.

This is what seperates the smart fans from the stupid fans.

Smart fans can identify the the formula of fail...stupid fans fall for the bait and believe the hype.

Melo trade will always be a terrible deal no matter how you look at it.

Paul1355

All Star
Denver is my second favorite team

They have former Knicks

They have players that I wish would have been with our former Knicks like Ty Lawson, Afflalo, Faried, Magee, etc

They are a legit team with no star

They have a good old school coach

I like their baby blue jerseys

My father was the Dr. of Kenneth Faried's family so we have some ties there which is pretty cool

I cant say Im really rooting for them. I like Ty Lawson and Mozgov but seeing them win only adds fuel for people to **** on the Knicks.

LV&C

Benchwarmer
I don't expect the Nuggets to be winning a championship but I would be completely satisfied if they can SOMEHOW beat the Lakers in Game 7. The Nuggets are a better team than the Knicks and are in a better spot going forward.

Wouldn't that be hilarious but at the same time sad if Nuggets win the Championship and we have Melo? That would be a big fat slap on Dolan's face and a hard kick on Melo's butt. :boohoo:

pat

Starter
no help-defense from Melo & JR, plus the two didnt allow Shump to take part in the offense. [...] We all know how many shots Amare & Novak average in this series...

Amen. Everybody who played on a team with a black hole knows the effect this has on you: Less effort on defense. Why do you think does CP3 pass it to Jordan even though he could get the easy two: You reward him on offense so that he is giving you 100% on defense. It's not rocket science.

pat

Starter
Gallo > Melo.

I'm serious.

EFF +27. Did you see why Lawson got so many open threes? They have to respect Gallo's shot as well as his cuts. Nevertheless, he is willing to pass the ball to the hot hand. Also Karl is superior to Woodson. Fields is playing well? Bench him, crush his confidence.

KingCharles34

All Star
I have no problems Denvers individual players, I dont really like Gallo anymore but after him the nugget players are aiight. I like some of them, but as a team I hate them. Im fed up with the comparisons and the media sh*ttin on us for the Melo deal,which they have a right to. That makes it tougher to constantly be reminded of Denvers superiority. So f*ck them, i hope they lose. Kobe please rape those Colorodo b*tches. Gasol and Bynum need to stop playin like stinky puss.

pat

Starter
I have no problems Denvers individual players, I dont really like Gallo anymore but after him the nugget players are aiight. I like some of them, but as a team I hate them. Im fed up with the comparisons and the media sh*ttin on us for the Melo deal,which they have a right to. That makes it tougher to constantly be reminded of Denvers superiority. So f*ck them, i hope they lose. Kobe please rape those Colorodo b*tches. Gasol and Bynum need to stop playin like stinky puss.

I think the major difference between us and them is their coaching staff and the competence level of their front office. They are even fine with showing their inside stories to the world in "The Association". I have a hunch that with us this would be less of a documentary and more of a soap opera.

metrocard

Legend
:barf:
Wow. You shouldn't be allowed to post after saying something like this.

You have 34 crap post and contributed nothing to these forum besides uneducated elementary sob stories for Anthony and poorly thought out opinions that are just too f*cking boring to read.

Me? I'm metrocard. Kiss the ring b*tch.

GoKnicks!

Benchwarmer
Wow, Denver got rid of Isomelonomia and are playing BEAUTIFUL TEAM BASKETBAL... WOW, blew out the Lakers, like Kobe blew out watered **** from his anus.

Even NBA's joke Javale McGee playing like a star. Karl's the man, was right about Melo. Turns scrubs to contenders, daaaawwwwwwmn!

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Of course somehow people will turn this into a Melo thread

Im rooting for Denver i like that group of guys they got over there, especially Ty Lawson he's beasting and Mozgov looks great, he really improved alot.

Kiyaman

Legend

If we wouldve selected F-Kenneth Faried in the draft, and payed the Hornets to select PG-Isaiah Thomas....... like I kept mentioning months before the 2011 draft night. Those two college players were what we needed to beat the Boston Celtics in a postseason series with Stat/Melo/Billups.
If we wouldve drafted Kenneth Faried the Denver Nuggets would not have made the playoffs without Wilson Chandler being in their rotation at the start of March.

Knicks fans got so high (myself too) on the departure of President Isiah Thomas...... we were to damn high to do any research on the reason Pacers owner kicked Donnie Walsh out the door when Walsh fired coach Rick Carlilse.
And the hangover from being so high we didnt bother to do any research on the reason Suns management kicked their winning DNP short-short rotation celebrity coach Dantoni out of the Phoenix territory.

Kiyaman

Legend
I think the major difference between us and them is their coaching staff and the competence level of their front office. They are even fine with showing their inside stories to the world in "The Association". I have a hunch that with us this would be less of a documentary and more of a soap opera.

Our coaching staff with Woodson at the helm is equal to the Denver Nuggets "NO playoff strategy" George Karl coaching staff.

I'm only quoting Payton, Cassel, Ray Allen, and K.Mart, all said George Karl is a great regular season headcoach to have, but his playoff strategy......
The research on Mike Woodson has been his regular season coaching makes a team look like strong competitors u dont want to bumb into in the playoffs.
But a young Mike Woodson playoff strategy is weak like George Karl career playoff strategy.

The NY media been showing more than a documentary on our front office since Chekkett......the Knicks cant hide nothing from the NY media thats why Dolan owns the LI News Day paper to investigate and cover-up stuff.