Originally Posted by skisloper
I guess I am assuming Grunwald will fill the bench up with the same skill he did with Lin and Novak. I also think we did good in the draft with Shump and Jorts.....

I guess I would have felt better about JR if Woodson sat him so yes its not entirely his fault......Woodson scares me as well...

I just want winners on the team and JR's attitude does not strike me as that type of player.......

Listen if the union wins and we keep Novak and Lin for nothing then we should be able to upgrade our roster with maybe Nash or a real SG....

and at this point of Jerome Jordan will see no action I am sure him and fields or douglas can be shipped in a nice package,

Grunwuld does have the smarts to make the right choices, Our roaster was to depleted to sit guys and expect other guys to step in and help our only real option was Toney Douglas and he's awful to watch. I agree Woody puts TO MUCH trust in JR at times, when Fields was playing well he did keep JR in to long i agree on that end. But that was only one game, we were not winning the series regardless. weather Fields or JR was in because our bench was on handicap mode.

Im not a big fan of JR either, i like him coming off the bench for 2.5 mill or whatever he's getting thats a bargain IMO. a FULL training camp and i think he'd be just fine, Woodson seems to have him in check, he just over uses him sometime.

Iv'e been saying that lol, if the Union wins were in great Shape we wrap up Lin, and novak then make a run at Nash or Andre Miller either will be fine i prefer Nash but, Miller is just as crafty as Nash maybe not as much of a dominant floor general but he is a guy that can come in and get players the ball in their sweet spots. Then we can maybe sign a guy like Parker for vet min or try and bait camby for the vet min then sign a SG/SF in the second round. The options really open up to a higher level. Plus on top of that Novak and Lin said they were willing to take less to play in New york so we'll def have room to improve.

Id like to see Fields/jerome/TD packaged for a solid player that could contribute for us this season. doubt it happens though... but you never know