[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Rumors have been swirling for months about Phil Jackson and the Knicks - Jeanie Buss only but added fuel to the fire with some comments on the ďMason and IrelandĒ show, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]:
Jeanie Buss, who has been dating Jackson since 2001, added credence to the rumors during an interview with [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] She agreed with the hosts when they speculated that Jackson would return to the sideline in the near future.
It seems that Jackson is in good health, too:
ďHeís got his energy back,Ē Buss said. ďAs a matter of fact, I overheard him making plans to play tennis when heís back in Montana with one of his friends. He hasnít played tennis, I donít think, in 8 years. The knee replacement really is one of those operations that has such a high success rate. It gets people back to riding their bikes or playing golf or playing tennis. It really is a miracle. Itís one of those things that because of Philís schedule he wasnít able to take the time to get the surgery and do the rehab. Now heís done it, and I do think he has his energy back. Now heís going to spend his time? I donít know. Iím happy for him, that heís out of pain, after watching him suffer for the last few years.Ē