Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Stanley Cup

  1. #1
    Administrator rady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    3,847
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Stanley Cup

    Anyone else following the Rangers? Just took a 1-0 lead in the EC finals against the Devils after a tough 7 games series with Washington! Let's get the Cup to MSG!

  2. #2
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,497
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by rady
    Anyone else following the Rangers? Just took a 1-0 lead in the EC finals against the Devils after a tough 7 games series with Washington! Let's get the Cup to MSG!
    oooh yea...ever since the NBA started cancelling reuglar season games, I had to become a big hockey fan so I have something to watch.

    I wound up watching almost every Ranger game this year and I have been shocked at how much they have improved from last year.

    John Torterella brought a philosophy of toughness that has been installed to all these players, especially the captain Ryan Callahan.

    This team is built on defense and they have a great mix of young players in Krieder, Hagelin, Mcdonaugh, Stepan with veterans like Lunqvist, Richards, Gaborik, Staal, Callahan....it is just a great team that has so many players that are still growing.

    The future is bright for the Rangers.

    All they really need is one or two more scorers to replace some guys next year.

    I see a Rangers vs Kings Stanley cup...NY vs LA

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Originally Posted by rady
    Anyone else following the Rangers? Just took a 1-0 lead in the EC finals against the Devils after a tough 7 games series with Washington! Let's get the Cup to MSG!
    Sorry rady! I, like so many Kings fans, have been waiting for the Cup for too long.

    Kings will mow down every team they play. Never in the history of NHL, there has been an 8-seeded as dominate as the Kings.

    Doesnt matter who they play,
    Kings in 5 for their first Cup in franchise history.

  4. #4
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,497
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by Cuckoo
    Sorry rady! I, like so many Kings fans, have been waiting for the Cup for too long.

    Kings will mow down every team they play. Never in the history of NHL, there has been an 8-seeded as dominate as the Kings.

    Doesnt matter who they play,
    Kings in 5 for their first Cup in franchise history.
    Kings have the best chance but the Rangers defense can stop anybody and Lunqvist is better than Quick

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    Kings have the best chance but the Rangers defense can stop anybody and Lunqvist is better than Quick
    Blues had the best defense (goals allowed) and best goalie in regular season. Kings just ran over them like a freight train- a clean sweep!

    I will pray hard they dont have a meltdown in the Cup Final!

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Originally Posted by Cuckoo
    Blues had the best defense (goals allowed) and best goalie in regular season. Kings just ran over them like a freight train- a clean sweep!

    I will pray hard they dont have a meltdown in the Cup Final!
    HELL YEAH!!!

    First Cup for my Kings and I waited decades for this one!

    One of the best runs in recent history:

    - First 8 seeded to win the Cup.

    - Knocked off 1st, 2nd, 3rd seeds from West.

    - 10 straight road wins.

    - Tied for 2nd best record at 16-4 in playoff.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •