Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Should the Knicks front office members visit KO?

Forget this forum. I just wish they scouted players better and were able to develop them like the Spurs/OKC/Celtics. If they followed their versions of team basketball and player development it wouldn't matter who was on our team.

Originally Posted by orangeblobman
    If CA7 is really Melo, I want to tell you that you need to get in better shape this off-season and come in and drop buckets. I'll even be a fan if you come in and drop the buckets, top shape, you gotta dish the rock, you can't always force it over three guys. Some situations, just make the pass. I think your conditioning is the biggest problem.

Bottom line, you have to get serious and focus on basketball, not decorating your apartment. You have to be hungry for it.

It's about the team, that's the bottom line, play team ball and SACRIFICE For the team. That's the thing, you gotta sacrifice.

Conditioning and sacrifice, that's what you have to learn.
    It makes more sense if it's a shared account between him and Lala. Can't be playing and replying GT's at the same time.

Sometimes he has great love for Lin--Lala

Other times, he wants to trade Lin for anyone (jelousy)--Melo

Originally Posted by orangeblobman
    If CA7 is really Melo, I want to tell you that you need to get in better shape this off-season and come in and drop buckets. I'll even be a fan if you come in and drop the buckets, top shape, you gotta dish the rock, you can't always force it over three guys. Some situations, just make the pass. I think your conditioning is the biggest problem.

Bottom line, you have to get serious and focus on basketball, not decorating your apartment. You have to be hungry for it.

It's about the team, that's the bottom line, play team ball and SACRIFICE For the team. That's the thing, you gotta sacrifice.

Conditioning and sacrifice, that's what you have to learn.
    sometimes I hate you well mostly all the time except now this **** was funny

+1 dude

If Orangeblobman is Dolan, then Lin is resigned for sure.

I also do not like that the players are partying hard. I mean I can understand family gatherings, cookouts things like that but and occasional bar hopping. But I do not like them partying hard into the wee hours of the night. I want them to take their profession seriously. They are paid big bucks. That means even in off-season they gotta practice, practice, practice!

Veteran

Default HELL NO! not this forum or any other Knicks forum ......

HELL NO! not this forum or any other Knicks forums with the majority of fans being bias as hell using the blame game on individual players for a loss. within the past decade of losing twice more games then wins all the Knicks forums broke down to become individual-fan members of the Knicks team.....SVG-fans, Houston-fans, Spree-Fans, Isiah-fans, Marbury-fans, Crawford-fans, Curry-fans, Larry Brown-Fans, David Lee-fans, W.Chandler-Fans, Dantoni-fans, Gallo-Fans, Felton-fans, Amare-fans, Melo-Fans, Tyson Chandler-fans, Shump-fans, Novak-fans, JR Smith-fans, and Lin-Sanity fans.

There are very few members in Knicks forums today that are Knicks (Team) Fans.....
    especially with all the millions of "Trade-Threads" put up each season in all Knicks-Forums.

How many KO members understood the "Lin-Sanity Rule" in February?
    Where Lin-Sanity added the defensive-players to be apart of the offense,
    which force the offensive players to perform on defense or watch the
    defensive players take all the shots.

Originally Posted by rogeryy
    I wonder if you guys think the Knicks front office should visit this board as often as possible, or not at all?
    Sh** no, man. This team would be dismantled and reassembled 10 times a season if the front office actually listened to the fans.

Plus most posters are just using the ESPN trade machine, so the Knicks front office could save themselves a step and just use that.

I legitimately feel like Donnie Walsh went on this forum at one point or another because lots of people here were pushing for Sergio Rodriguez and then Donnie went out and got him.

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    [B]
    How many KO members understood the "Lin-Sanity Rule" in February?
    Where Lin-Sanity added the defensive-players to be apart of the offense,
    which force the offensive players to perform on defense or watch the
    defensive players take all the shots.
    Do you realize that this is the most prominent concept in European basketball, in contrast to NBA superstar ball? So why do you hate on European players so much?