Thread: D'Antonti breaks his silence...

My point was:

How to keep objective?

What caused the subjective thinking?

Originally Posted by rogeryy
    My point was:

How to keep objective?

What caused the subjective thinking?
    Yeah I know. It's easy to become subjective with players who people have grown attached to. I try to keep an objective eye as much as possible but it's hard to keep personal feelings out of the equation sometimes. I just want to see the best possible team out on the court next year. If that means Novak, Lin, JR Smith or whoever else is a part of that, that would be great, but if there are other guys who could replace them at similar production who could be better in their roles for this team, then I wouldn't shed a tear to see any of them leave. Bottomline is I always root for the uniform first, the names on the back of the jerseys second.

Originally Posted by STAT1
    Yeah I know. It's easy to become subjective with players who people have grown attached to. I try to keep an objective eye as much as possible but it's hard to keep personal feelings out of the equation sometimes. I just want to see the best possible team out on the court next year. If that means Novak, Lin, JR Smith or whoever else is a part of that, that would be great, but if there are other guys who could replace them at similar production who could be better in their roles for this team, then I wouldn't shed a tear to see any of them leave. Bottomline is I always root for the uniform first, the names on the back of the jerseys second.
    That'll make your opinions objective enough!

Camerlo killed Dantoni's career the same way Nate killed his own career we where at our best when everyone bought into the system