Do you want to sign him?

• Yes

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Depends on how much Vince wants... I think Lamar Odom covers more of our needs, plus he can guard basically any position + signing him gives us another play maker on the floor.

If we win the Bird rights to Lin & Novak.... why not go after both Odom and Carter instead of making an attempt to go after Nash.. Grabbing Both Odom and Carter Fill in alot of our holes... then we can draft a backup PG in the draft or go after a vet min PG.

Bharan

Rookie
If we could get him for cheap, sure.

You can't have too much leadership in a locker room in any sport.

Plus with Shump out and J.R. Smith possibly demanding too much money, a V.C. + Fields might be superior to J.R. + Fields, until our boy Shump returns.

Paul1355

All Star
Ive always dreamed of vince carter in a KNick uniform.

He has experience, can turn on the offense at any moment and still has his dunking left in the tank.

I like Jr but Vince would be someone I would want more than J.R because he is just a smarter player.

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
I would only want him if it stopped him from going to a rival team. Never been a fan of his game or Heart ( less ) me first attitude. He ****ed over the Raptors and quit on the Nets also.

I'm not interested.

Vince and McGrady are related and had something special going on when they where with the Raptors. When money came into play they split up.... and ever since they both have been missing in action... with rumors of their sightings hear and there...

Another example of how money ruins sports...

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
That **** is sick, I didn't know he could still get up like that. Guy's like 48 years old!

Sign this man.

Come on....... Best in-game showtime dunker in the history of the game at 35 should still be capable of what he's done in this video.

Sign Carter? Sure. What do we have to offer him?

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Well, his stint with Dallas showed that he is willing to operate as a role player on the court. Signing him would make a lot of sense. We need a veteran SG who can shoot the three ball and create his own shot when his number is called.

orangeblobman

Rotation player
Well, his stint with Dallas showed that he is willing to operate as a role player on the court. Signing him would make a lot of sense. We need a veteran SG who can shoot the three ball and create his own shot when his number is called.

Guy never struck me as a diva, and in his old age he seems to have acclimated well to being the third fiddle in the fiddle band.

Bottom line, his head is on right, he isn't delusional, he understands what he is at this point in his career.

Guy's too good for the Knicks, that's the only problem.

Bums and sociopaths need only apply here.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
I would only want him if it stopped him from going to a rival team. Never been a fan of his game or Heart ( less ) me first attitude. He ****ed over the Raptors and quit on the Nets also.

This sums up VC for me. He has no credibility and is not a winning player.

JR atleast doesn't have a rep as a quitter.